Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,397 members, 7,843,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina (22069 Views)

Buhari Unaware Of Support Groups’ Promises To Nigerians In 2015 – Femi Adesina / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 / Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by LivingSage: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
It'll be an utmost hypocrisy of anyone to still fault this claim. Or are those wailers too small to recall 2015 event? Don't they listen to news?. It should be one of those reasons. angry
This was actually what they said then and everyone heard. They receives half of their salary since 2015
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by degamemaster(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Buhari and osinbajo and his northern co-criminals have stolen more than enough to fight the corona virus in the whole of Africa and beyond but here they are , claiming saints.
Idiots.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by chaloskyx: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
see you whos fooling who half salaries my foot all na political stund cause you fear a back lash if people say senators gave up their salaries how come the president did not
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by chriscrosss(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Shina shina shina... God is watching you... One day you will come back ti say APC is the worst party in Nigeria...I bet you...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by allthingsgood: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
chatinent:
Buhari has never spoken a truth since he ascended 'the throne.' The other weak man is using the guise of pastorship to perpetrate evil lies. Bird of a feather.

Bad bele
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by HRMK: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
chatinent:
It Is + lie = It Islie.
ok,if its a lie,tell us the truth or keep quiet forever!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by HRMK: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
chriscrosss:
Shina shina shina... God is watching you... One day you will come back ti say APC is the worst party in Nigeria...I bet you...
why not wait till then?why are u so much in a hurry?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by Legendguru: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
This man talks alot
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by senatordave1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Legendguru:
This man talks alot
Its actually true
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by senatordave1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
LivingSage:
It'll be an utmost hypocrisy of anyone to still fault this claim. Or are those wailers too small to recall 2015 event? Don't they listen to news?. It should be one of those reasons. angry
This was actually what they said then and everyone heard. They receives half of their salary since 2015
I can remember.nigerians forget so easily.immediately they resumed work,they declared that they will be collection half salaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by rollandben(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
it seems Femi Adesinas head has been used to cured Lassa fever experiment, the dude gat no sense at all. Next please!!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by rollandben(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
This guy called FEMI Adesina, his body and soul full of raw lies. even devil is scaring to listening to him.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by Opeyemi4real(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
okefrancis:

Do you even trust yourself or your biological father since you were born with a lie
. I think you should be more concerned about the wasted sperms of your father which resulted to a thing like you.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by opribo(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hey Mr. Man shut up and speak for yourself.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by maxzzo1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Big lies
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by Peakyblinders: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:
Baba Buhari, the man of integrity. Good role model.

Bastard!!!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by whoYouEpp(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Blatant lie.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by KnzMoney(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
I don't know the type of Judgment God will dish out to Femi Adesina + Shehu Garba + Lai Muhammed... I hope the repent...
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by Yusluv13(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by loswhite(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
okefrancis:

I know you won't believe because you don't have trust in yourself not alone of another person
zombie spotted.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by Stmiceel(m): 1:11am On Apr 03, 2020
(APDG) Association of People Defending Government, how much is your pay? I believe you're paid in full not half, right?

Most of the time the citizen that come here to talk good about any politician or government are usually part of the scheme.

No government tell the truth, not any.
This is not another lie but a normal and existing lie.
Don't judge the APDG people, where your pay comes from you defend with anything lies as regards to government.

Don't lie to your employer.
Don't lie to yourself.
Accept all lies but be informed.

Peace.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by antibullshit: 7:02am On Apr 03, 2020
So what? They should let go of their allowance let's see! Trump collects one dollar!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina by lereinter(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
adesina why do you like to insult the innocence and mentality of the collective masses

You are Satanic man

You shall not escape the wrath of God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Visits Governor Umahi At His Home For Christmas. Photos / PDP Will Win Lagos Governorship Election – Mu’azu / 9 Things Nigerians Expect From President Buhari In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.