Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,448 members, 7,839,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) (72999 Views)

Dozens Die After Fire In Covid Isolation Ward At Hospital In Southern Iraq / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
seunmsg:
Hopefully, other states and the FCT can put up a facility like this. No wonder Abba Kyari ran to Lagos for proper care.

That’s the isolation centre on the island. It was just built weeks ago and well equipped.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by clemzo101(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Looks good, corona virus is actually not a death sentence, just that if the number of patients gets too many, the medical personnel become overwhelmed. They will all be alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
They are all in a stable condition. Trust God they will soon be discharge.

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Donbosco46: 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thank God for the good news so far 20 recovered but wait oh is this Nigeria corona same with the once in Italy Spain USA?

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
They are really taking good care of them, but home is still home, I wish them speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

For them not to care about him recording, I think they would all have agreed on that.

This is the 3rd video I have seen of isolation center patients and In 2 of them including this one you can hear someone mentioning "camera"

there is also a difference between willing consent and implied consent which you assume because I didnt protest simply because I dont want to spoil the atmosphere.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Illusioneffect(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Am sure those foreigners at the end have not seen mosquito before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Doesn't look like they contracted coro.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Felico09: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
All thanks to God
Please Dudes
Stay home
Stay safe
Stay negative

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Illusioneffect:
This looks like a skit to me
Instagram skit effect is telling on you shocked
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by HMarshal(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Discovery4today:
LOOKS GOOD

Yeah,&taking shape
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
cheesy Thank God for early detection. They will all survive this evil virus in JESUS Name,Amen!!! cheesy cheesy
How many of you noticed two women taking care of them? shocked angry tongue
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by valarmorghulis: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Illusioneffect:
This looks like a skit to me
Nawa o, nothing go satisfy human being except death

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by iPOOPinURmouth: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
some people go wan go isolate o lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
see free food everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by victoriaifeanyi: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
But the patients there are not even up to 90.

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by fuckpro: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Where is my guy kyari? cheesy

He is hale and hearty all smiles,he sent his regards

...said he will be back to serve the nation

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by IamgratefulLord(f): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
isthatso:

Nigerians have no reespect for personal space and privacy. Is it fair to go to an isolation center and recording patients for public broadcasting?

what kind of nonsense is that?
What is there to hide?? My spirit got lifted
after watchingg this video!! I am happy to see them not on oxygen. I even saw someone I know in Ogun state serving them drinks. I am happy they are all doing well and responding to treatment. Praise Jesus!!!!! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Discovery4today:
WHO ARE THOSE FOREIGNERS

Nigeria British company hired them with billions of pounds and other hard currencies to campaigning for nigeria. Those people duties are to Photoshoping nigeria as giant of the animals kingdom, while Nigerians are dying of hungervirus plus the fear of coronavirus.

Please have you received alerts from Nigerians government as others countries doing by paying citizens in this China war virus?
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Realadey(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good one there

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Judolisco(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
edoairways:

I saw someone using shirt to fan himself. Wetin hapi to heh fan?
u don get serious malaria before wey go dey make u dey sweat inside Ac??
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
IamgratefulLord:

What is there to hide?? My spirit got lifted
after watchingg this video!! I am happy to see them not on oxygen. I even saw someone I know in Ogun state serving them drinks. I am happy they are all doing well and responding to treatment. Praise Jesus!!!!! cheesy

it's called giving people personal space or privacy! there's nothing wrong with a video if it has consent but this is the 3rd video circulating on the web and it's clear not everyone gave permission. This is clearly filmed by a patient who in typical Nigerian fashion has turned the whole thing into a circus. I dont go to hospital to be part of a circus. I know the guy you are talking about, he is an aspiring politician like his grandfather, it is in his interest to be seen handing drinks...but not at the expense of my right to privacy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by shogsman(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Discovery4today:
WHO ARE THOSE FOREIGNERS
They are models,testing the beds before the real patients use it.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Samunique(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Myself2:

Ahhhhh and people are really clicking like for corona instead of Buhari

This is serious
grin

This tells you how unpopular Buhari has become !!!
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Mongomeyen(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
I guess that is the man they were hailing governor

IamgratefulLord:
I saw Bukola Olapade. I am happy they are all doing well. cheesy The former commissioner for sports in Ogun state. Serving them drinks. Thank God for early detection. They will all survive this evil virus in JESUS Name,Amen!!! cheesy cheesy
How many of you noticed two women taking care of them? shocked angry tongue
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by saintexcel: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Interested in learning
1. SQL 2. Python for data analysis 3. Tableau 4. Power bi 5. Microsoft Excel 6. Microsoft Access
Call 0907 329 0628
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by travelland(f): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Some people won't be happy with this
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by veeceesynergy: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Now I'm more confused on dis Virus.
Patients in foreign countries exhibit more symptoms and very weak, but these guys re doin just ok.
Does it really mean we hv a stronger immune system dan d 'Whites'
Seeing dis video gives me more morale not to be too scared of d virus.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by edoairways: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Judolisco:
u don get serious malaria before wey go dey make u dey sweat inside Ac??
grin grin I neva get am

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by persinpapa: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chimezirim121:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgCVjluj7p8
Someone is suffering from a flu and u re giving him cold stuff to drink..scam..

2 Likes

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by travelland(f): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
isthatso:

Nigerians have no reespect for personal space and privacy. Is it fair to go to an isolation center and recording patients for public broadcasting?

what kind of nonsense is that?

It's good so that people like you will stop condemning government effort

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by franksunny(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Discovery4today:
LOOKS GOOD
Hnmmm lets compare with China because they have one head like us too. God will disappoint all that brought us to this point one day
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hope e no pass like this. Hope we don't get to see a surge and this is why people need to stay at home and practice social distancing to slow down the spread. Because if we allow this virus to spread and leads to a surge, those isolation centers won't be able to handle it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.