Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) (73032 Views)

Dozens Die After Fire In Covid Isolation Ward At Hospital In Southern Iraq / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by gawu1: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tetrahedron:
What is the latest on Abba kyari rumours?! undecided
What rumours exactly do you want to hear about him of latest?
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by julybaba(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
China’s top epidemiologist who is at the forefront of the research on the Wuhan coronavirus claims he has found a way to stop the outbreak of the deadly new virus.
Li Ping Wang, leading epidemiologist at Beijing University believes the Wuhan coronavirus has developed through interspecies sexual intercourse and that this practice must be discontinued to end the outbreak.

Wang went on national television yesterday to warn the Chinese population and the rest of the world of the origin and potential cure for the life-threatening epidemic.

“We can now confirm that the Wuhan coronavirus has spread through sexual intercourse between humans and chickens in the Wuhan region and the only way to end the outbreak is abstinence,” Dr. Wang warned on national television.

Li Ping Wang claims that his research has proven that similar to the AIDS virus, which developed through sexual intercourse between humans and monkeys, the Wuhan coronavirus developed through sexual intercourse between humans and poultry.

“Black people have the AIDS virus because they sleep with monkeys and Chinese have Coronavirus because of sex with chickens, this must stop now,” he told China Central Television.
The cultural practice of sexual intercourse with chickens to ward off evil spirits, promote crop growth and cure erectile dysfunction is a widely held belief and commonly practiced in many regions of the country have acknowledged experts.

“These traditions have been upheld for millennia and it will be hard for the Chinese people to stop indulging in such activities” Chinese cultural expert, Nathan Daniels explained.

Other medical experts had previously warned that the Wuhan Jī Jian Jie (also known as the Wuhan Chicken Rape Festival) which has been held for centuries in the region to ward off evil spirits could be at the origin of the 2002-03 SARS outbreak.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/chinese-doctor-warns-only-way-to-eradicate-coronavirus-is-to-stop-having-sex-with-chickens/
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Bambambiglo: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
seunmsg:

You will have to ask the dude.

Do you can yourself under ac?
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Freksy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
rottennaija:
We are having a much better deal than foreign countries o oo

A foreign country like DR Congo?
I am sure you are not referring to Germany, China, US & co.

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Freksy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
seunmsg:

I’m sure you also saw standing AC’s in the place.

One standing AC in such a big space. Even that one may not be functional.

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by salt1: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
They seem to be in top spirits.
I wish them a quick recovery
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by chenny360(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
I swear this people no get corona virus

3 Likes

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Freksy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
edoairways:

I saw someone using shirt to fan himself. Wetin hapi to heh fan?

They want the room temperature to be high so that the virus will die fast in the body....lol.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by BAYOCLEF: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Get Well Soon ❤️
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by ohiz2007(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
Who's the White guy talking selfie ontop corona.....the dude gat some confidence.....or could that be the coronavirus pioneer (Italy patient)
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by ohiz2007(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
chenny360:
I swear this people no get corona virus

They are not in critical condition na.

They have it na.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Johnsinia(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
hmm
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by rottennaija(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Freksy:

A foreign country like DR Congo?
I am sure you are not referring to Germany, China, US & co.

Don't be.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by HocusPotos: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ejima1:
WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON COVID19
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by luwiizy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
HocusPotos:
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
so Allah no get work again na to focused on buhari..
Think straight.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by fashrola(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
persinpapa:

Someone is suffering from a flu and u re giving him cold stuff to drink..scam..

So make them boil the drink?
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by TruthinAction: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
I hope it doesn't get congested like the ones in Italy? The numbers keep rising daily. Lord have mercy on us. Hunger virus has more victims than Coronavirus in Nigeria.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by MusaChukwudi: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
seunmsg:
Hopefully, other states and the FCT can put up a facility like this. No wonder Abba Kyari ran to Lagos for proper care.

What are they doing in igboland? Are they planning to run to yorubaland when mr Corona arrives?
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by tomdon(m): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
The amount those vendors will collect for that food, the amount budgeted and the amount embezzled for the sake of that plate of food for each person can only be imagined, it's gonna be in billions
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by King44(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good job
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by ChidiT: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
But did anyone notice most of the patients are young? Na wa

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Beautyaddy: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmm....if indeed these people were positive of the Coronavirus then this is a case where they could have just quarantined themselves at home for two weeks.

This is the asymptomatic Coronavirus type. cheesy

The camera man didn't sound he was wearing a mask during the videoing though. undecided

1 Like

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by kunletexs: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tetrahedron:
What is the latest on Abba kyari rumours?! undecided

My news say 'he has expired'
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Dominatrix(f): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2020
They all look asymptomatic, why are they there? Thought they only admitted those with severe symptoms. Besides what's up with the cold drinks... Something is off here. Besides I heard a very disturbing news about the transmission of this virus today, I hope its not true.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Evaristus002: 12:57am On Apr 03, 2020
Kindly click on the link below to fill the online questionnaire on Coronavirus in Nigeria. Thank you

https://forms.gle/fQPgKL92RpBtbCje8
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by rayobaba(m): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2020
seunmsg:

He saw the AC clearly, he just wanted to find something to wail about.
just dt wen CNN showed US covid center, nobody was using cloth to fan himself/herself. So a lion can be dead and people stl be seeing it as a living lion. But it could be to make d place warm to reduce transmission and killing d virus. It's a traditional way of treatment. Lol
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:02am On Apr 03, 2020
Show us President Abba Kyra Bed in that tent
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by 3kay945(m): 1:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Hmm, be like say our body dey see this Coronavirus as malaria. No body dey critical condition na.

I know we are unique set of breed. cool
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by topstone4: 1:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Tpave:
Wow interesting. There is not much to worry about. I wish them quick recovery

There isn't much to worry about until corona virus cases increase more than this.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Originalsly: 1:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmmm...... isolation ward.....this makes no sense.... this one is a big joke.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by freemi(m): 2:42am On Apr 03, 2020
seunmsg:

He saw the AC clearly, he just wanted to find something to wail about.
or d ac no d work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.