Stats: 3,162,364 members, 7,850,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) (73029 Views)

Dozens Die After Fire In Covid Isolation Ward At Hospital In Southern Iraq / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:50am On Apr 03, 2020
Dominatrix:
They all look asymptomatic, why are they there? Thought they only admitted those with severe symptoms. Besides what's up with the cold drinks... Something is off here. Besides I heard a very disturbing news about the transmission of this virus today, I hope its not true.

Thank you very much i thought i was the only one noticing this. Something is off serving cold drinks for a flu like virus!!!!!!! Something certainly doesn't add up

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 03, 2020
So many thing are off in this video. The cold drinks, the AC for a virus that thrives in cold environment. Even the cameraman was called out for not wearing a mask while making the video. Asymptomatic or not there are safety standards if he didn't have a mask he shouldn't have been allowed in the isolation ward.
This guys surely handled this propaganda script poorly.

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Yankee101: 3:15am On Apr 03, 2020
It's an invasion of privacy

The other senior doctor said ' I dont want to be in the video and I'll discourage you from doing this'

For here now them go sue you include pension wey you never collect

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by IamHonourable1: 4:11am On Apr 03, 2020
edoairways:

I did see it but I wonder why that dude was feeling hot
Go and ask him,come back and tell us.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by ofiko123(m): 4:55am On Apr 03, 2020
I didn't watch the video...who did??
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Arinze86(m): 5:15am On Apr 03, 2020
everything about this country is scam

Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by Ynkcares4all: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2020
greenhulk:
Hope e no pass like this. Hope we don't get to see a surge and this is why people need to stay at home and practice social distancing to slow down the spread. Because if we allow this virus to spread and leads to a surge, those isolation centers won't be able to handle it.
I support you, we need to stay at home and maintain all the precautionary measures of washing yr hands, social distancing so that finally we shall be freed and show the whole world that we can manage crisis like this
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by AmTruth: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2020
God healing on you all.

God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by lomprico(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2020
how com they dint show us the first Italian man? and they are showing us these ones.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by berrystunn(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Tetrahedron:
What is the latest on Abba kyari rumours?! undecided

He will be back
And his going to be a better person.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by ikdaddy01(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2020
This juice looks like a mixture of ginger lime and dogoyaro grin
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by StyleAfos(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by ebonytarki(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hahahahahahahhahaha
rottennaija:

The importers of COVID-19.
Re: Inside Coronavirus Isolation Ward In Lagos (Video) by mindtricks: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2020
rottennaija:
We are having a much better deal than foreign countries o oo
Shaking my head in disbelief.
This can't be same rotten naija that we know where never seem to work as they should.
Safer to say there is something fishy about this impression, what we are seeing here.
More like make-believe.

Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day For 8 Months: You Won’t Believe What Happened