Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience (83812 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Shares COVID-19 Experience, Praises Health Workers / COVID-19; Mohammed Atiku-abubakar Will Reach 37days Incubation Period Tomorrow / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar: Let's Know When To Play Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience by Emotionss: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Kendroid:
Get well soon bro, we the Igbos love your dad...

Speak for yourself.
Majority of igbos don't give a fuuk about Atiku and co
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience by ndiko: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2020
This ur ehmm don plenty
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience by Kendroid: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Speak for yourself.
Majority of igbos don't give a fuuk about Atiku and co
Ensure u join the moving train, else u'd be left behind smiley
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience by Kendroid: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Speak for yourself.
I am bro, I am!
MarianaTrench:

You and who?! angry
Don't worry, I'm sure u're not included wink
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience by IBILEmayweather(m): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2020
desiredhome:

Oludo, walking corpse
Ogun kill you in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience by gentlemate00: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2020
The point grin

StarUp:
After listening to his speech, I just want to clarify something by making four important points:

grin
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience by SexytorresE(f): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tired of eh...eemmmm..ehmmm.. so I just decided to read comment .
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
mvem:
flu takes 500,000 lives every year...I bet that Covid won't reach those numbers
But the 51k that died won't be killed by the flu, so... More deaths
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience by femijck(m): 4:48am On Apr 11, 2020
WeRblessed:
Why is he wearing a mask when he's the only one in his room?
cause he's afraid of the spirits of those he had sacrificed in pursuit of power. Forgetting virus doesn't affect spirits. Buhahaha

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience by WeRblessed(f): 4:55am On Apr 11, 2020
femijck:
cause he's afraid of the spirits of those he had sacrificed in pursuit of power. Forgetting virus doesn't affect spirits. Buhahaha

grin
Re: Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience by WeRblessed(f): 4:56am On Apr 11, 2020
femijck:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US: Why We Oppose Okonjo-iweala’s Election As WTO DG / Phone Numbers Of Governors As Published By Sahara Reporters / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.