Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge (29005 Views)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by FLYFIRE(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
JAMO84:
Was this woman too lying?
You are right this woman did not lie.
PresiDEBT bubu has done it again

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by EagleSquare1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oh! You didn’t know that oil price crashed to $28 in 2015? C’mon be reasonable and stop commenting for commenting sakes. If o my you knew that sometime within the last decade Nigeria experienced almost 3 years of oil price hovering around an average of $100! Yeah, whopping one hundred dollars! And did we prepare for the rainy days ahead? Your guess MAY be as good as mine.

Mmuoojukwu:
God has answered APC and buhari. Remember, at the beginning of the government, they were lying up and down that oil price had crashed, now they've seen what they prayed for. God is dealing with liars. This is just the beginning. Propaganda doesn't run a government. It will be hard for APC to end without a revolution in Nigeria. We are watching the confusion transmission commission.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by PHijo(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
maybanks:

Give me 7 lies this Government told, and back your answers up with verifiable facts. You just don't come with cliches of lies against this government at any given opportunity

1. " stabilise global oil price"
2. " Make 1 dollar equal to 1 Naira"
3. " Fuel subsidy doesn't exist "
4. " We will stop having the office of the ' first lady'."
5. " we will convert the presidential fleet to a national carrier ".
6. " We will pay unemployment benefits to all unemployed graduates "
7. " I will the lead the fight against Boko Haram".
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by Resurgent2016: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
festacman:

Reading your jaundiced analysis reinforced my earlier assertion that history is a much fairer and more rational judge than heavily bias minds like you who tag others people "idiots" for holding a differing opinion.

In other words, you can't refute any of the points. Let's leave it to history, I honestly hope you all will be brought to account one day
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
maybanks:

May be I should ask where you were when the PDP Government under GEJ claimed it has diversified the Economy then under it's fraudulent rebasing of the economy. We all know how Okonjo-Iweala peddled that lie then that the economy is now set ice based that it doesn't depend on oil anymore. Infact they went to dole out money to Nollywood actors and actresses then with nothing to show for it. If there's proof that any government has diversified the economy then you should give the Buhari administration the credit for doing that. The Rice revolution is a good example. Or will you tell me you haven't have a taste of local rise all this while...
You small sense is bigger than your brain...

You better jump down film than propaganda trailer you are seating on...

Come to my office for special deliverance because you understand what Nigeria stands for
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by JamiuKabir: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mcphamous:
you are a fool

You, your parents and everyone around you are compound FOOL! Amukunmeko.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by eodavids(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
[/color]

Accordingly, the best way to ensure that local producers will strive to innovate and to produce to the highest possibly global standards is to ensure that they are compelled to compete on both price and quality with global brands. The real problem is that Nigeria ties the hands of domestic producers behind their backs and renders them inherently uncompetitive right off the bat by failing to provide adequate reliable electricity and horrendously-poor road and logistics infrastructure, not to mention a pool of poorly-educated and poorly-skilled manpower.[url][/url][color=#770077]

You point did not negate the one I quoted
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by cobsol(m): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
If this man never talk where e go die, where, where we where where.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by frog12: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
don't see foreign degrees as superior. pay them the same.

Coldie:
To me all these talks are unnecessary the govt can solve the problems.

Since we don't have money, get a list from Nigerian customs abt the break down of things Nigeria imports, all of them that we can produce internally should be banned. Saving our foreign exchange.

Recognize Nigerian degrees over foreign degrees so as to limit the capital flights arising from tuition payment.

Start a sting operation on our police force and govt workers in order to catch corrupt police officer's and govt workers.

The list goes on.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
festacman:

They swear for you? Are you such an empty head that you are intolerant of opposing political view? So I will only be a good person If I share your political convictions. No, this is democracy, bro.
Sorry bro but don't come here and spill lies again
All you wrote up there are lies and only fools would be masturbating to those cheap points you raised as a success of a 5 years old government
Peace
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by Yankee101: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
I'm disappointed no outside experts from the private sector.

Same recycled politicians who helped ruin us

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by Smooyis(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
It's not the fault of the pmb administration. You people have really tried ba. I blame the masses who reelected you people. Mass of ignorant people. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by Johnsinia(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
festacman:

If you at anytime eat local rice that came from local rice production policy of this administration, may you choke on it.
I see you are lavishly madddd
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by festacman(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Johnsinia:
I see you are lavishly madddd

I see you are irreversibly melancholic.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by Deyemz(f): 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by Legendguru: 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who caused it
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by bejeria101(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Una never hala! When you are voted against and you rig elections, GOD keeps you busy with covid19. Corona daura dull.ard.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by Charly68: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Buhari is a warrior ; he should just try to do his best and leave the rest for whoever is coming to take over from him. We must be careful however never to elect another warrior come 2023 because all we need now is peace.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge by murecool(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
We shall overcome and Nigeria will prevail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHCN Car Turns Bread-Selling Car (Photo) / Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY / LAGOS To Introduce Public Utility Levy (PUL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.