Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus (27583 Views)

7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Bgetto: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
We already tired of this shiit.
yes oo
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Vulcan24(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2020
stale news !!! this has been said over a million times.

what's the population of the elderly and wats d percentage of the world political elitist and leaders

what percentage is d elderly in the world political elitist and leaders? that they av to be controlling the rest of mankind?

something is begining to brew .,..... this is not just a virus or they are begining capricious intent.
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
ValCon888:
This is a disease that was spread by the rich to be suffered by the poor.

What most people don't understand is that social distancing is a privilege. Let me give you my reasons:

1. Most poor people live together in small rooms where it's impossible to isolate yourself.
2. Most poor people do not have access to running water.
3. Most poor people cannot afford to buy hand sanitizers or health masks.
4. Most poor people need to go out to find something to eat and will die of hunger in a lockdown.

It is easy to say "social distancing" but for most of the poor, it's impossible to practice it.
I saw the unedited post before...
Good job
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by StagethemTVee: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2020
you got it mixed up. Anyone that is not showing all these signs but has not been tested should not be trusted. that includes almost everybody
TOPCRUISE:
This news is not good at all. So anybody that sneezes, have cold and catarrh but is certified negative of corona should not be trusted. shocked

1 Like

Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by maasoap(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2020
ContractKiller:
Estimated 25% Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms, Spreading Virus

The CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) is releasing more information about the coronavirus, revealing that as many as 25% of people infected but showing no symptoms are spreading the virus. The new findings are leading the CDC to broaden the range of who needs to wear medical masks, as they previously stated that only people showing symptoms should wear a mask.

NaijaMutant:
The fact that there are healthy carriers makes it even more dangerous undecided

Some people may only show mild symptoms akin to our usual Malaria even at the peak of the infection.

A typical example in Nigeria is this moniker "RiyadhGoddess" who shared her story of how she innocently and ignorantly infected many people around her unknowingly. The funny thing is she was even advising people to stop reading about Covid-19 so that they don't suffer panic attack like her. She had the virus with mild symptoms but didn't even know it.

The link to her story below:
https://www.nairaland.com/5750762/coronavirus-panic-experience
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by maasoap(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

How can you be tired of only event in the entire world at the moment? It is not like anything else is happening anywhere
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by bmdmixer: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
1k dead in 24 hrs in US thats shit is a terrorist
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
you got it mixed up. Anyone that is not showing all these signs but has not been tested should not be trusted. that includes almost everybody
LOBATAN shocked
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Ozovehe65:
Good day everyone, please I need you to assist me, since the lock down start I barely have food to eat cos if I dont go out to hustle I can't feed, please I will appreciate any amount, no amount if too small,

0244317778 gtb

May God reword you bountifully.
But you're always online 30 hours in 24 hours every day!

Online begging..

Don't you have shame?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by maasoap(m): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Raylight2:

so what happens to these set of people? they die suddenly or they recover?

They recover
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Ladycewhy(f): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
nofeeajoke:
God, please safe the world
you are doing well with the herbs,care to share the recipe?
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Billygee2u: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
ValCon888:

What most people don't understand is that social distancing is a privilege. Let me give you my reasons:

1. Most poor people live together in small rooms where it's impossible to isolate yourself.
4. Most poor people need to go out to find something to eat and will die of hunger in a lockdown.

It is easy to say "social distancing" but for most of the poor, it's impossible to practice it.
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Nairalandmonika: 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Iyiataata92:
So what should we do now?
It's why they advise u to were face mask
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Nairalandmonika: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Raylight2:

so what happens to these set of people? they die suddenly or they recover?
They recover, the problem is that they spread it to people will might die

1 Like

Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Nairalandmonika: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
maasoap:

A typical example in Nigeria is this moniker "RiyadhGoddess" who shared her story of how she innocently and ignorantly infected many people around her unknowingly. The funny thing is she was even advising people to stop reading about Covid-19 so that they don't suffer panic attack like her. She had the virus with mild symptoms but didn't even know it.

She had symptoms na, some people will not show symptoms at all, that is no fever no cough no nothing. They will be totally normal but yet they have the virus.
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Thegoodone13(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaMutant:
The fact that there are healthy carriers makes it even more dangerous undecided

Some people may only show mild symptoms akin to our usual Malaria even at the peak of the infection.
my question now is if the carrier didn't show any symptoms, can the virus kill such people? Can they be negative again as time go on?
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Thegoodone13(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

She had symptoms na, some people will not show symptoms at all, that is no fever no cough no nothing. They will be totally normal but yet they have the virus.
can the virus kill such people?
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
maasoap:

Ogbeni, Shebi you said you are mad ni
If you are so concerned about Nigeria, My number is on my status. You can pass it on to NCDC, WHO, and the task force oponu
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Nairalandmonika: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thegoodone13:
can the virus kill such people?
Nope, they will have it n recover without them knowing but they will spread it to many people that will not be as lucky as them.

Children and young adults falls under this category.
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by maasoap(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Ogbeni, Shebi you said you are mad ni
If you are so concerned about Nigeria, My number is on my status. You can pass it on to NCDC, WHO, and the task force oponu

Your case has resolved. I'm just trying to rub your recklessness on your face so that you don't repeat that kind of mistake again. You were a little bit selfish. Alakoba alakoran
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by NaijaMutant(f): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thegoodone13:
my question now is if the carrier didn't show any symptoms, can the virus kill such people? Can they be negative again as time go on?

No.

These of people usually survive it even without any medication.
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Are you minding the Covidiot. People who talk from the middle of their anus.
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by justtoodark: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
mvem:
lies...you recover after 2-3 weeks...only those that have severe symptoms normally need ICU care

ahh....okay....
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
maasoap:

Your case has resolved. I'm just trying to rub your recklessness on your face so that you don't repeat that kind of mistake again. You were a little bit selfish. Alakoba alakoran

Gbenu e soun.
Shebi mo ti koran awon ebi e
Won ja nilekeji ta lo pe e

Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by ikabasa1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
It seem medical personnel's are becoming confuse now
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by StephenSammie001(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Odianose13:

Have you heard of Spanish Flu (1918 - 1920)?
I read about that too sir
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Raylight2(m): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

They recover, the problem is that they spread it to people will might die
ohk. I understand better now
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Raylight2(m): 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
maasoap:

They recover
ok. thank you very much
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by enemyofprogress: 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
I have not bean seeing mynd44 for the past 3 weaks. I hope not what i am thinking
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by 2sexycom(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
cruxgemmata:
One of the reasons why i hate dis virus. At least show signs make people dey use eyes see.

Imagine dey wont knw dey carry the virus, na so dem go share am like national cake..
GOD in heaven, help us.
It was genetically engineered bro. The guys behind it have an aim. See how China is stepping into places of authority since this thing started. They pocketed WHO,now they have headed to UN because the west is in disarray.

China reminds me of what a woman did to her neighbour who had problem, the woman quickly took over her neighbours space of business because the neighbour had problems with her marriage...
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by drololaaof: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
valcon888 you get it right ,it is the plain truth. Social distancing is not African behaviour and behaviour that is is incongruous with our living standards is bound to fail
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
ValCon888:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment / What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts / Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.