Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus (27581 Views)

7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
ContractKiller:
Estimated 25% Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms, Spreading Virus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0dEoY16gvg

The CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) is releasing more information about the coronavirus, revealing that as many as 25% of people infected but showing no symptoms are spreading the virus. The new findings are leading the CDC to broaden the range of who needs to wear medical masks, as they previously stated that only people showing symptoms should wear a mask.

Experts are urging the public to continue with social distancing, and they believe that everyone should be wearing masks to protect themselves against asymptomatic carriers spreading the virus.

https://www.vladtv.com/article/261617/estimated-25-coronavirus-carriers-dont-show-symptoms-spreading-virus

1 Like

Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
cruxgemmata:
One of the reasons why i hate dis virus. At least show signs make people dey use eyes see.

Imagine dey wont knw dey carry the virus, na so dem go share am like national cake..
GOD in heaven, help us.

That's why it's more deadly than ebola,

Ebola symptoms come 2 to 10 days and it's not airborne disease.

Ebola viruses kill 90% of their victims while Coronavirus kill only 3% of their victims but infect more people than Ebola
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by mrkia(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Can u see now that you are only NPC sheep’s that can’t think beyond what the media spoon feed you? Can you see that you’re in a box and can never think outside of it even if all information are available to you?

Makonde suggested everyone wear mask yesterday, you insulted him. Now CDC is saying the same thing I hope you will insult them too
common this STUD!!! You must be a robot who can't reason on its own because I expect you to have been able to decode the fact that USA is putting for that measure now that everybody esp in NYC is presumed to be Carriers of the virus. Now tell me how many are the people who already got the virus in C. river, Enugun and the OYO of our subject matter to warrant obligating the use of face mask for everybody We know you lots, you will always try to pick a hole where none exist that is why you will always side with whomsoever is against the good of our mother land and i don't blame you for that.

Mind you, you can type your reply with your blood, that is if you have any - because I consider you as a robot- I won't read it
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by SenecaTheYonger: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
mrkia:
common this STUD!!! You must be a robot who can't reason on its own because I expect you to have been able to decode the fact that USA is putting for that measure now that everybody esp in NYC is presumed to be Carriers of the virus. Now tell me how many are the people who already got the virus in C. river, Enugun and the OYO of our subject matter to warrant obligating the use of face mask for everybody We know you lots, you will always try to pick a hole where none exist that is why you will always side with whomsoever is against the good of our mother land. I don't blame you. Mind you, you can type your reply with your blood, that is if you have any - I consider you as a robot- I won't read it

So you want to wait till over 100k become infected before you implement it too? What kind of youths are we training in this country?

Do you even have the same healthcare as the United States?
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by suremanpatriot: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
AFRICANS HAS BEEN FAVOURED BY GOD TO CURB COVID SPREAD.YOU CANT LOCDOWN FOREVER,HERE COVID PREVENTION WORKIN FOR AFRICANS IS IT. DETOX AND BOOST UR IMMUNE SYS
1.DRINKIN OF CUP OF LEMON WATER DAILY
2.EATING OF LOCAL VEGETABLE ONUGBU SOUP AND OHA SOUPS
3.DRINKING OF VODKA
4.WORKING UNDER THE HOT SUN FOR 40MINS sad
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Kanymann: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Now this shit is getting scary.
God we lean on you for your protection and to deliver us from this plaque.
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by Legendguru: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Really
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by freemi(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jestin:
Never give up my people. Even hand sanitizers and face mask nor believe say them go blow one day.
lols. I love this
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by freemi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
suremanpatriot:
AFRICANS HAS BEEN FAVOURED BY GOD TO CURB COVID SPREAD.YOU CANT LOCDOWN FOREVER,HERE COVID PREVENTION WORKIN FOR AFRICANS IS IT. DETOX AND BOOST UR IMMUNE SYS
1.DRINKIN OF CUP OF LEMON WATER DAILY
2.EATING OF LOCAL VEGETABLE ONUGBU SOUP AND OHA SOUPS
3.DRINKING OF VODKA
4.WORKING UNDER THE HOT SUN FOR 40MINS sad
u haven't done any before
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by CruiseShip: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 25% Of Coronavirus Carriers Don't Show Symptoms But Can Still Spread Virus by roseboma(f): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2020
How are people managing biko, please i need money oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment / What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts / Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.