Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma (819 Views)

Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Atiku Wins In 10 Local Governments In Ondo (Official Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by akelicious(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2020
The essence of the Local Government (LG) administration is to bring Government presence down to the people at the grassroots. Over time, there are unfortunate situations where the leadership of the various Local Governments desert their place of primary assignments and relocate to the various hotels in Owerri, while their core duties at the LGAs suffer.

To checkmate this therefore, the members of the Local Governments' Interim Management Committee (IMC) must live in their Local Governments.

If for any reason so pressing or official they should come into Owerri, an approval must be secured from the office of the Special Adviser (SA) on Local Government affairs.

This directive that the IMC members must live in their various Local Governments should be taken very seriously.

Our local Governments are looking deserted and abandoned. Life must be injected into them.

#GreaterImo
#HopeInImo
#GovernmentOfSharedProsperity

https://www.akelicious.net/imc-members-must-leave-in-their-local-governments-uzodinma/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9ns6e5p4Xo
Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by ChristianNorth: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2020
This thief again.

His prophet saw his victory at the Supreme Court but couldn't see uncle koro.

They should deceive their zombies

4 Likes

Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by Dikegodspower(m): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2020
clueless and incompetent government.
amidst this covid19 period, he is assembling thousands of people for inauguration.

tanko is yet to know the damage cause in my dear state

3 Likes

Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by abobote: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2020
hopeless supreme court governor

3 Likes

Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by kindy51(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2020
This man again?? There is no govt. In imo state

1 Like

Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by SpyAC(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Abeg make I ask Una biko, y Una hate this man with so much passion?
Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2020
I don't like that this man stole Ihedioha's mandate.

I don't also like the fact that Supreme Court had to aid him with the most fraudulent of judgments in the history of jurisprudence.

And most painfully, I don't like APC and anything it's got to offer.

But this directive is commendable. Say something is good when you see it.

If local government administrators can keep their butts at the local govts, they will be able to identify what needs to be done in their locality and pressure the state govt for such.

But the order should also be extended the governors and presidents who, when elected, will make an abode in Abuja and UK hospitals.
Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by Adaogwashi1(f): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2020
IMO state need senator governor ifeanyi okowa (ekwueme) to transform imolit

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by PHAYOL81: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2020
I can't believe people are still wailing about this good policy. If you must condemn somebody, it's not the time he's done or just done a good deed.
At least, recognise a good deed first and maybe later, you may show your grief about some previous issues you have against him. Jeez! some peolple can't just stop to amaze me.

nzeobi:

What is good and new about giving people political appointments.

And what's bad in giving people appointment if it was meant to bring the dividends of democracy to the common man at the foot of the ladder?
Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by nzeobi(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2020
PHAYOL81:
I can't believe people are still wailing about this good policy. If you must condemn somebody, it's not the time he's done or just done a good deed.
At least, recognise a good deed first and maybe later, you may show your grief about some previous issues you have against him. Jeez! some peolple can't just stop to amaze me.
What is good and new about giving people political appointments.
Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by Jostoman: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2020
4th place governor
Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
IMO state need senator governor ifeanyi okowa (ekwueme) to transform imolit . Everything is not about joke. Who do u just mention? Before u go further, I'm from dsame village with delta governor. So let leave it like this first.

1 Like

Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by Adaogwashi1(f): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2020
[quote author=HenryThegreat1 post=88047678][/quote]You are 0.01%

1 Like

Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by NJPot(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Shameless criminal. Audio governor. He went so fast and announced that he has paid Imo State civil servants since 25 of March. But till today April 3, no single Imo worker or pensioner has received any payment.

I heard that he told some imolites that Imo people will suffer since they are calling him Supreme Court governor. I would not be surprised if he actually said such.

Imo State is already crying bitterly for just 2 months of his administration. I can only imagine how it would be in the next 4 years.

Imo is dead and buried.
Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by helinues: 10:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Nice one Gov Hope

It be like hope dey for Imolites oo.
Re: IMC Members Must Leave In Their Local Governments - Uzodinma by NJPot(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
Nice one Gov Hope

It be like hope dey for Imolites oo.

I believe your state governor must have paid your state workers and pensioners salaries for the Month of March. But Uzodmma has made false announcement of paying all Imo salaries before the lock down. No one has been paid yet. Most of the talks he make on the news are lies and propaganda. You guys must not lick the ass of anyone just because he is in APC.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl / Coronavirus: Fani-kayode Reacts To Lockdown Extension, Tell Nigerians What To Do / US Slashes Imports Of Nigerian Oil By 60%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.