Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians (4847 Views)

Tinubu Won’t Help You, Will Destroy Nigeria More – American Warns / Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east / Stop North-East Soldiers From Using Phones- Ade Adeogun To Defence Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by EBMedia: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Tell Your Soldiers To Stop Beating Nigerians, We Are Watching You – American Woman Tells Buhari (Photo, Video)

IgbereTV reports that an American woman has called out President Muhammadu Buhari for allegedly allowing military men to assault harmless Nigerians while trying to enforce the 14 days lockdown order to curb the spread of coronavirus.

Just few days into the lockdown, social media has been filled with videos of different human rights abuses as citizens have been beaten and flogged by soldiers and security task force who has been asked by the government to enforce the stay- at-home order.

The videos have gone viral and a US citizen who is not happy, made a video to call out Buhari. She asked president Buhari to instruct soldiers who are assaulting citizens to desist as many people are hungry and only looking for a way to feed themselves.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_51PeHev3M

http://igberetvnews.com/1345891/tell-soldiers-stop-beating-nigerians-watching-american-woman-tells-buhari-photo-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by DonBenny77(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by hisexcellency34: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Soldier stop beating soldiers. Are u ok
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by johnmartus(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
No wonder you are confusing yourself.
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by ican2020: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
God save Nigeria
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by koffsman(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Imagine every dick and Harry will just pop up to talk about Nigeria because of the stupidity of our leaders

16 Likes

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by Litmus: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shouldn’t he first stop US police beating and killing African Americans regularly before lecturing Nigeria?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Litmus:
Shouldn’t he first stop US police beating and killing African Americans regularly before lecturing Nigeria?

you won't spew this rubbish if na your papa soldiers dey beat anyhow

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by inoki247: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ear dey pain our president

1 Like

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by HocusPotos: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
No wonder you are confusing yourself.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by athaboi(f): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
In as much as I condemn the activities of the soldiers in this season I strongly do not take what happened to Nigeria soldiers at warri...that's bulshit, it's highly condemnable and I know they are going to pay for that

1 Like

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Afonjas hypocrites, don't you rejoice when soldiers beat and kill IPOB? Hypocrites!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
There is something about trying to save Nigerians that triggers the slavery part of the brain to misbehave

1 Like

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by GMBuHarry: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have no doubt America police and Army would have killed more civilian than Nigeria Army and Police have done given similar circumstances. In addition, before you are carried away with your sanctimony, the situation in America is ongoing, give it time...

11 Likes

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
cool

Nice one...! This is Deep...!
Thanks America for telling the TRUTH..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
cool
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
cool

Nice one...! This is Deep...!
Thanks America for telling the TRUTH..!

What Is she The New SECRETARY OF STATE ? Or She be the NEW DONALD TRUMP VUVUZELA....NONSENSICAL NONSENSE....AMERICA KO AMERICAN NI !

1 Share

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by helinues: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
As he advised president Trump on how to contain the death toll as they recorded the highest in the world yesterday . 1k+ dead in a single day
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by vikithor(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
GMBuHarry:

What is this one saying, kwo?

Naijerian soldiers are the most disciflined.

Those infidels from the south are the froblem of Naijareyia. This Covik 1-9 birus is another offortunity that my boys will use to deal with them mercilessly.

Pellow Naijareyians in the south, you fifoe are born to be slaves to Foolanis, inshallah. If you want to be safe from military offression, kindly pack your property, relocate to the North and accept Islam. Yowa. So that I can bring in my Fulani fifoe from neighboring countries to graze their cattle on your vegetation.

If you have the phone number of that American woman, tell her to meet me in za oza room for froper servicing.

Signed
GMBuharry (OND, GCE, BEDC, FRSC, APC, NNPC)
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Op
Na bomb humour be this o
I hail you
The lifeless one has dragged the sophisticated yellow bars to the grass where their cow grazes on.Time for all hands that brought this tsunami to zoogeria to stew in the mess

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by earthsync(f): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Everything about this country dey annoy me angry angry look at what's happening o the government would choose to turn deaf than do the necessary thing except when it comes to being corrupt!!!
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by Marine54(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
As he advised president Trump on how to contain the death toll as they recorded the highest in the world yesterday . 1k+ dead in a single day
Tropical Yoruba Muslim! That hates freedom, cause they're used to oppression....

5 Likes

Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by AgentNairaland(f): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
Been Slave Doesn't Mean You Should Treat Others As Slaves..
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by proudevil: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
I wonder what is wrong with a section of this country....if this thing get out of hand they will be the first to castigate this governments...
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by thesolutions(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
I witnessed the beating
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by Coldie(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
GMBuHarry:

What is this one saying, kwo?

Naijerian soldiers are the most disciflined.

Those infidels from the south are the froblem of Naijareyia. This Covik 1-9 birus is another offortunity that my boys will use to deal with them mercilessly.

Pellow Naijareyians in the south, you fifoe are born to be slaves to Foolanis, inshallah. If you want to be safe from military offression, kindly pack your property, relocate to the North and accept Islam. Yowa. So that I can bring in my Fulani fifoe from neighboring countries to graze their cattle on your vegetation.

If you have the phone number of that American woman, tell her to meet me in za oza room for froper servicing.

Signed
GMBuharry (OND, GCE, BEDC, FRSC, APC, NNPC)
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

With this kind of thinking Fulani dominance will never stop
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Better shut up there and enjoy your freedom to die like flies.

this is probbaly one of those fools that was running round partying in florida, shouting this is America, i will do what i want.
nonsense and idiots given a voice by the internet
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Litmus:

Silly comment
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by Heathen777(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
These clown don't give a cow dung about human rights or dignity, sadly.
Re: American Warns Buhari To Stop Soldiers From Beating Nigerians by Litmus: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
ServantsOfTruth:

You are very stupid and foolish

Go on show the world how hopeless you are idiot

Name one African American that was killed since this covic 19 started?

I have no doubt America police and Army would have killed more civilian than Nigeria Army and Police have done given similar circumstances. In addition, before you are carried away with your sanctimony, the situation in America is ongoing, give it time...

(1) (2) (Reply)

These States Ranked High In IGR aslo Ranked Low In Fiscal Performance, High Debt / Kenya Senator Mike Sonko Mock Tinubu In A Congratulatory Message- Pic / DSS Cautions Against Inflammatory Statements, Calls For Peace In Nov 11 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.