Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,776 members, 7,827,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order (66936 Views)

Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019 / Pastors Speak On Pastors Scandalising The Name Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Sgoldentouch: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
Our pastors are doing wonders, they are waiting for Corona to go so that they can continue their healings and miracles.
All hail the Yahoo Yahoo guys on pulpits, they are men of evils take it or leave it.

Tears roll down my eyes as I write this..
I sit and watch Nigerians mock at christians concerning
Corona
Virus..
Some mock at pastors saying.. ' Come and cure Corona'
You are so Miserable.
Listen to me, you don't know the debt of Corona, otherwise
you
would be thanking God for being alive..
You think washing your hands, greeting people with
buttocks,
wearing gloves and mask like Morgue Attendants can save
u
without God??
You are so miserable
China worship in different occults, eg the red dragon.. They
brought Corona, they die like sand, yet they don't curse
their
religion..
Italy is another dead zone, rugged with Satanic worship,
they die
like sand, infact dust, no they don't curse their religion..
India is almost scanty, the few left are kneeling down
calling
Krishna..
The Church of Satan was established at the Black House in
San
Francisco, California, on Walpurgisnacht, April 30, 1966, by
Anton
Szandor LaVe. In 2001, Peter H. Gilmore was appointed to
the
position of High Priest, and the church's headquarters were
moved
to Hell's Kitchen, in New York.. Corona started right here in
america, The church of Satan didn't stop it.
These are Atheist's domain.
Dying like rats with poison..
But you sit here in Nigeria in good health
You abuse the pastors..
All the pastors are saying is words of faith, words of
encouragement..
Bible says whose report do u believe..
The report of the lord is what the pastors are saying..
But no, you believe the report of Atiku..
I only see you on mask
I've not seen one victim..
Stop fighting the church.
You are nothing before him.
Leave a man for God to judge, stop the ridicule.
Even Jesus was killed...
So pray to God against Corona.
Stop humiliating pastors..
Nigeria is blessed with perfect christian religion.
You that insult Christianity, do you know how much
America, Italy,
India China would love to be like Nigeria now..
Truth is, if you don't fear God when you are alive, you will fear
him in
the grave.

COPIED

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by XklusivGistBlog(m): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:

Amen sir.

David said, "far be it from me that I touch God's anointed".

Many people who think they can insult pastors can continue...the Lord Jesus Christ and the apostle passed through such however you can never stop us from preaching the Lord Jesus Christ...

Hallelujah

Amen. We are Partakers of his suffering sir.
It doesnt stop us from reaching out to souls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by HimName: 12:16am On Apr 04, 2020
galoz:
people like will soon be running here and there to meet the pastors for prayer when the holy spirit starts with, i pity your foolishness

Okay.

Speaking on his behalf, he done hia u! Nor vex.

Oya tell your Miracle man to dive enter isolation centre to go heal ONLY ONE case.

Just One oo

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by HimName: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2020
[s]
StagethemTVee:
Why hasnt a single Imam or Alfa been arrested? The thing is a lot of people wont watch the video to uderstand his perspective but will rush and comment based on OP's headline or report.
[/s]

The vow to remain blind and ladened with bile even in the face of truth will only lead you somewhere -HELLFIRE!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/384554-coronavirus-two-kaduna-clerics-arrested-for-violating-restriction.html

To you now, lying to defend your god oh sorry your 'man of God' will earn you paradise abi?

My brother, u dey deceive urself

Shed some hate. It destroys!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Nwaoloko100: 12:17am On Apr 04, 2020
Wow am really impressed how any challenge facing the nation has created opportunity to insult God and Christian.. Nobody insult Muslims, nobody insult Hindus, nobody insults imams, alfa, mosque... When there's recession in the land Pastors caused it, when people die pastor caused it.. Everything is always an avenue to insult men of God.. Churches are helping donating materials and medics but the prince of this world has blinded d minds of many... Man is a free moral agent, believing God is a choice but don't make others feel stupid for doing it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Commonsense99: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2020
donnie:

No pastor should be treated with disrespect because they lead people and supposedly speak for God. The pastor contravened the law and was called for questioning, I don't see anything wrong with that. Neither do I think the officer will be judged for that.

However, whether the pastors understand and are operating in the will of YAH for the now is another issue altogether.

Your pastors supposedly speak for God? undecided
Dude 95% of these men speak for themselves, wake up and smell the coffee, if they have any iota of fear of the God they claim to represent, they won't fake Miracles and healings, just to keep the 10% tithe flowing.

We the rationale thinkers are simply asking them to come out now and confirm their calling, brute logic is not insult.

For the dude who is arguing that the sick should be brought to them, those who they heal in that healing school are all paid actors, it's a scam scheme, all What he televised are well rehearsed drama, and I stand to be proved wrong here and now with this and pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by StagethemTVee: 12:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Uncomfirmed news from kaduna with no pictures. The one that happened loudly in Lagos here, was the Imam arrested even after attacks on the authorities? You follow me take vow? Aint you exactly what you are describing? (spits)
HimName:
[s][/s]

The vow to remain blind and ladened with bile even in the face of truth will only lead you somewhere -HELLFIRE!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/384554-coronavirus-two-kaduna-clerics-arrested-for-violating-restriction.html

Shed some hate. It destroys!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Nwaoloko100: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Wow am really impressed how any challenge facing the nation has created opportunity to insult God and Christian.. Nobody insult Muslims, nobody insult Hindus, nobody insults imams, alfa, mosque... When there's recession in the land Pastors caused it, when people die pastor caused it.. Everything is always an avenue to insult men of God.. Churches are helping donating materials and medics but the prince of this world has blinded d minds of many... Man is a free moral agent, believing God is a choice but don't make others feel stupid for doing it
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by HimName: 12:27am On Apr 04, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Uncomfirmed news from kaduna with no pictures. The one that happened loudly in Lagos here, was the Imam arrested even after attacks on the authorities? You follow me take vow? Aint you exactly what you are describing? (spits)

Premium times 'unconfirmed news'?

You must really be a week old.

Mr defender awon eyan Van Dijk, tell your 'daddy' to heal just one coronavirus patient so we can be put to shame.

Cool down we all know say e nor fit! wink

Ona 'daddy' na system man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by donnie(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Commonsense99:

Your pastors supposedly speak for God? undecided
Dude 95% of these men speak for themselves,

Who's pastor? Relax jare, nobody dey follow you quarrel. Have you even checked the meaning of the word "supposedly"?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Johnsinia(m): 12:34am On Apr 04, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Petty shameless thieves. Always using some form of threat to shield themselves from normal treatment.

Listen Chris, this virus has opened people's eyes, there's no man of God anywhere.

If you do anyhow, you will be treated like the mere man that you are. Being a scammer in suit or a pulpit bandit with numerous brainwashed followers will not save you from the whip of the government.

These are REAL times. No space for LIES and SUPERSTITION. .
Chai! Antichrist are already in this world. They are just waiting for the appointed time to show themselves in fool. Pls don't quote me and call me brainwash followers infact, call me self. I rather be brainwash to follow God than to follow Antichrists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Raysleek: 12:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:

Amen sir.

David said, "far be it from me that I touch God's anointed".

Many people who think they can insult pastors can continue...the Lord Jesus Christ and the apostle passed through such however you can never stop us from preaching the Lord Jesus Christ...

Hallelujah
The persecution of the church has already began. But it's not christ like to be violent, the weapons of pur warfare are not carnal. This is someone that has been fasting for since 7 days ago praying for the nations of the world against covid and every agenda of satan against the nations of the world, yet many toddlers think they are insulting him. Their argument is always about how they feel pastors are thieves. Help me ask them how much of their money is in the church? And since they stopped giving has the church become any poorer? God will forgive them and forgive us also for every act of ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by lepasharon(f): 12:38am On Apr 04, 2020
"Pastors aren't ordinary people " ?

Shiver me timbers !!

These people are getting desperate with this pathetic fear tactic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Nwaoloko100: 12:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Bacteriologist:
Petty shameless thieves. Always using some form of threat to shield themselves from normal treatment.

Listen Chris, this virus has opened people's eyes, there's no man of God anywhere.

If you do anyhow, you will be treated like the mere man that you are. Being a scammer in suit or a pulpit bandit with numerous brainwashed followers will not save you from the whip of the government.

These are REAL times. No space for LIES and SUPERSTITION. .

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Raysleek: 12:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Nwaoloko100:
It's called persecution. They do it out of ignorance. They cant insult the muslims cos they encourage physical violence in the abus of their holy ones. But they view Christian's as harmless sheep. Little do they know that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but still it's still MIGHTY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Commonsense99: 12:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Sgoldentouch:

Tears roll down my eyes as I write this..
I sit and watch Nigerians mock at christians concerning
Corona
Virus..
Some mock at pastors saying.. ' Come and cure Corona'
You are so Miserable.
Listen to me, you don't know the debt of Corona, otherwise
you
would be thanking God for being alive..
You think washing your hands, greeting people with
buttocks,
wearing gloves and mask like Morgue Attendants can save
u
without God??
You are so miserable
China worship in different occults, eg the red dragon.. They
brought Corona, they die like sand, yet they don't curse
their
religion..
Italy is another dead zone, rugged with Satanic worship,
they die
like sand, infact dust, no they don't curse their religion..
India is almost scanty, the few left are kneeling down
calling
Krishna..
The Church of Satan was established at the Black House in
San
Francisco, California, on Walpurgisnacht, April 30, 1966, by
Anton
Szandor LaVe. In 2001, Peter H. Gilmore was appointed to
the
position of High Priest, and the church's headquarters were
moved
to Hell's Kitchen, in New York.. Corona started right here in
america, The church of Satan didn't stop it.
These are Atheist's domain.
Dying like rats with poison..
But you sit here in Nigeria in good health
You abuse the pastors..
All the pastors are saying is words of faith, words of
encouragement..
Bible says whose report do u believe..
The report of the lord is what the pastors are saying..
But no, you believe the report of Atiku..
I only see you on mask
I've not seen one victim..
Stop fighting the church.
You are nothing before him.
Leave a man for God to judge, stop the ridicule.
Even Jesus was killed...
So pray to God against Corona.
Stop humiliating pastors..
Nigeria is blessed with perfect christian religion.
You that insult Christianity, do you know how much
America, Italy,
India China would love to be like Nigeria now..
Truth is, if you don't fear God when you are alive, you will fear
him in
the grave.

COPIED

Dude, no one is mocking genuine Christians, people are only asking FAKE PASTORS who had used people's head for ages to prove a little of their miraculous claims.

And your weather in Nigeria is limiting this COVID-19 spread for now, unless God forbid it mutates to thermo stable strains, can you do your self small favour by checking the temperature of all the above countries that had high mortalities in Google? United States, China as at Dec, Europe, etc, Google their weather and come bk let argue..
You even hv the guts to call Italy the land of impunity, are they worst sinners than Nigerians?

Why don't you pentecostal folks think for once!? What exactly is wrong with you folks?

For Gods sake don't, I repeat, don't give the glory to your fake good for nothing pastors, if they want any glory let them come out now let's verify their claims, or let them kindly shut up!

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Raysleek: 12:47am On Apr 04, 2020
desiredhome:
Poverty and greed in the land making guelible Nigerians worship their Pastorpreours instead of worshipping God.
Today the real Church of God is coming out, not the church in bricks build by man......
The church is in you, and you are the church.

Suddenly the billions dollar Churches are empty, their private jets are parked, their luxurious cars are parked no where to drive in convoy to.......etc

All that matters now is giving to the needy(the real Church), giving to the hospital they never built.

This is God sending message through Coronavirus

How much of your billion dollars is there I guess none or you stopped a long time ago. And since you stopped who has gone poorer. Spend your money the way you like. And criticize those spending their money to sponsor terrorists and extremists killing people
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by lepasharon(f): 1:01am On Apr 04, 2020
CrestMan:

I have seen many healed. I also was healed

If they/you weren't an ex- amputee, keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by colestephan86: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2020
CHIOMAEZEH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl0C0eyzdNc

Coronavirus: Pastors are not ordinary people, anyone who assaults a pastor is in danger – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has warned against the arrest and assault of Pastors amid the outbreak of Coronavirus in the country.

The founder of Loveworld Ministries a.k.a Christ Embassy said this while reacting to a report of Pastors being arrested by government officials in a bid to enforce social distancing in churches.

Narrating a recent incident which played out, Pastor Chris recalled how a member of a taskforce boasted about arresting a Pastor.

The Christ Embassy Founder said;

“He was excited he arrested a Pastor. Terrible! But he is not the first to arrest a pastor. Jesus was arrested and Jesus was doing what the people didn’t want Him to do and the Apostles did what they were not allowed to do. The Government said, ‘Don’t preach in this name anymore’. They went on preaching. Right?! They arrested them.

"So it is not enough to say, well, if you do what the Government say not to do, then we have the power to arrest you. Arrest! That Pastor was not the first person to do what Government said don’t do. When I heard of it, I didn’t judge him because what if he was praying and that was the guidance he got?"

Pastor Chris who stated that those who arrest Pastors are in more danger than they can imagine, added that Pastors are not ordinary people.

He said;

“Let me tell you, it is not everyone that will take some of the steps that we might take. Not everyone. The Holy Spirit knows exactly how He wants things done. It’s up to Him. What I’m always saying is that, anybody who assaults a pastor is in danger.

“He is in more trouble than the Pastor. Pastors are not ordinary people. If you like you can call them ordinary men, that is up to you, but the Spirit that works with them, when that Spirit is fighting you, nobody can help you. No amount of prayer, no one can help you.

“It is only people who say they are Christians that fight ministers of the gospel. Others when they know, they remove their hands, He is a pastor. They shift away, but the one that is a Christian is bold, he enters the church. So, if you are a pastor and they assault you. Don’t feel bad, you are not the first, don’t feel bad. But, for the rest pray for your pastors, remember to pray for them. Never condemn a pastor. Never. Don’t ever do it. Don’t do it. Don’t join those who do it. Don’t! Keep your mouth to yourself.”
There they go again , the " scare tactics" this man is talking trash..
My mfm pastor gave me a contact to do for him, and he never paid me my balance until I reported him to the mfm headquarters, he paid half and didn't pay the rest.
His name is pastor shola ajose, mfm region 18 igando branch.
Don't believe these con men. They are rogues.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by lepasharon(f): 1:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Elohe001:
Let me ask y'all a Question? What is the origin of virus in particular because all other diseases are found in nature,so that means, virus does not exist...it's just that people are using psychology of propaganda to weaken our immune system through the FEAR of an 'incurable' disease spread by our media and accepted by you reading this when there had always been nothing like a virus in nature there in the 1st place...so,for me, corona virus had always been a fiasco,sham,debacle and an expensive deception gone too far cuz it's just a flu,nothing more,nothing else and you all know that I'm saying the truth.
And so for all those that said that gods should heal them cuz that's what i call everybody,can you heal what's not sick?
Think bout it

Why not conduct an experiment with yourself. Go to the corona wards of any hospital without PPE, come out after some days and let's see if your theory is true.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by lepasharon(f): 1:16am On Apr 04, 2020
MiddleDimension:
i like this point!

some will even say when you meet a problem that cannot be solved by science, then you will know god.
i laugh at that. it looks like their god can only get people to believe in him only through unfortunate eventualities. these people will never say may you experience something so good that cannot be explained by science so that you will now believe that god exists. the reason they don't wish you experience something good to know god exists, but instead wish that you experience something bad so that you can now agree that god exists, is because they know that that the average man can easily be controlled by fear. telling him may he pass through good things so that he can now agree the existence of god, will make him want to doubt and say let those things happen so that he will agree that god exists. but these people don't want you to doubt them and make you say let it happen to you so that you can know god exists, is the reason they prefer the one that scares you. so they tell you may you never pass through unfortunate eventualities that cannot be solved by science. it plan is to create fear in you so you don't doubt them and say okay let it happen to you. it looks like it is only through unfortunate eventualities that their god can be proven.

I just love this!!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by desiredhome: 1:20am On Apr 04, 2020
Raysleek:

How much of your billion dollars is there I guess none or you stopped a long time ago. And since you stopped who has gone poorer. Spend your money the way you like. And criticize those spending their money to sponsor terrorists and extremists killing people

Your ignorance and deception is worst than the terrorist, kiss the truth and and stop deceiving yourself.

You collect from the poor the enrich yourself, is that what Jesus thought you?

Of what use now is your biggest capacity Church when over 80% of you are poor/living less than a dollar per day?

Oh yes I stopped giving my money to scammer who are only interested in materilism rather than souls.

The Church is here today, people are crying of hunger including those that have been giving to you over these years.....in first fruits, seed of this and that, you have not donated anything to them,
The best you can do is the devices other means of scamming by sending USSD code to hungry?..

How wicked can you be?

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by lepasharon(f): 1:23am On Apr 04, 2020
djon78:

Do you mind them
I followed that program on Love world satellite. Over 3 billion people followed it around the globe.

They don't know that the entire world is looking up to God
Over 3 billion people followed that program around the world
They don't understand the fear in men's heart concerning this plague
Something even western medicare is being overrun by

God is our only hope
Even medical science is failing the children of men

Have the prayers cured any of the corona patients? Is the pandemic over now?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Elohe001: 1:26am On Apr 04, 2020
lepasharon:

Why not conduct an experiment with yourself. Go to the corona wards of any hospital without PPE, come out after some days and let's see if your theory is true.
when ever there is a case in my state, I'll do just that and i hope that would convince you bout what i said bout the psychology of FEAR
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by lepasharon(f): 1:27am On Apr 04, 2020
foreshore:

All you need is to repent or else you are doomed forever

It is you who needs to repent. The flying spaghetti monster is the true God.

No Allah, no Jesus.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by lepasharon(f): 1:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Elohe001:

when ever there is a case in my state, I'll do just that and i hope that would convince you bout what i said bout the psychology of FEAR

Oh..you are waiting for a case in your state? Why not travel to infested areas?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Elohe001: 1:31am On Apr 04, 2020
lepasharon:

I just love this!!
las las, na 2 of una go carry d gospel for una head pass,Paul the apostle been do pass wetin una fit say una dey do now
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Elohe001: 1:35am On Apr 04, 2020
lepasharon:

Oh..you are waiting for a case in your state? Why not travel to infested areas?
lockdown
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by lepasharon(f): 1:38am On Apr 04, 2020
Elohe001:

lockdown

Excuses
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by KenModi(m): 1:40am On Apr 04, 2020
sammirano:
When some people die mysteriously, people ask why.

Shatap dia!!!

These jerrycoil, suit wearing conmen still hold you spell bound with useless talks.

They should go out and lay hands on Covid-19 patients and heal them naa. Nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by Commonsense99: 1:43am On Apr 04, 2020
Elohe001:

Let it be an ncdc Confirmed case, on Intubation, grin your Miracles for some reasons have never worked on verified hospital patient, the people we see on Emmanuel Tv and Atmosphere of fake Nollywood Miracles are usually strangers, no one seems to be able to identify them,.. Or better still, your smooth talking pastors have somehow managed to avoid going into a popular Government hospital with TV crew to televise your healing on hospital verified chronically I'll patients.

Do you guys seriously think you will continue scamming people for ever?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order by lepasharon(f): 1:44am On Apr 04, 2020
KenModi:

Shatap dia!!!

These jerrycoil, suit wearing conmen still hold you spell bound with useless talks.

They should go out and lay hands on Covid-19 patients and heal them naa. Nonsense!!

Don't tempt God

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

- Winner's Chapel Members Meet Here- / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.