Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS (3731 Views)

Pope Francis Appoints Peter Chukwu Bishop For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (Photo) / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Not Jesus
Not Muhammed
Not Bhudda

Chukwu is the God my ancestors worshipped, and I remain dedicated to him. I do not need any BS European white Jesus who my ancestors did not know and who has brought chaos, mayhem and destruction to my people. We shall return to our Chukwu and his abgaras ( angels).

During the time we worshipped our CHUKWU, we lived in relative peace, prosperity, love , contentment and unity. Look at us now ?? Total confusion , bloodshed, greed and all manner of evil, despite the thousands of churches in our land. Can you imagine, replacing our CHUWKU with the imported white Jesus. Adorning our churches and buildings with roman pagan statues and religious artefacts. Abomination; despicable sins that only Chuwku can forgive.

May Chuwku forgive us.

I worship my Chuwku who is also known as ;

Chineke - God who creates
Chinwendu - God owns life
Chukwuma - God knows ALL
Chinedu - God leads and directs our paths
Chinonye - God provides

Away with white Jesus, return to Chukwu my Igbo bretren.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
frosbel2:
Not Jesus
Not Muhammed
Not Bhudda

Chukwu is the God my ancestors worshipped, and I remain dedicated to him. I do not need any BS European white Jesus who my ancestors did not know and who has brought chaos, mayhem and destruction to my people. We shall return to our Chukwu and his abgaras ( angels).

During the time we worshipped our CHUKWU, we lived in relative peace, prosperity, love , contentment and unity. Look at us now ?? Total confusion , bloodshed, greed and all manner of evil, despite the thousands of churches in our land. Can you imagine, replacing our CHUWKU with the imported white Jesus. Adorning our churches and buildings with roman pagan statues and religious artefacts. Abomination; despicable sins that only Chuwku can forgive.

May Chuwku forgive us.

Chukwuma - God knows ALL
Chinonye - God provides

MuttleyLaff:
"23For as I walked around and examined your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription:
TO AN UNKNOWN GOD.
Therefore what you worship as something unknown, I now proclaim to you.
24The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples made by human hands.
25Nor is He served by human hands, as if He needed anything, because He Himself gives all men life and breath and everything else.
26From one ma He made every nation of men, to inhabit the whole earth; and He determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their lands.
27God intended that they would seek Him and perhaps reach out for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us. 28‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are His offspring.
29Therefore, being offspring of God, we should not think that the Divine Being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by man’s skill and imagination.
30Although God overlooked the ignorance of earlier times, He now commands all peoplef everywhere to repent.
31For He has set a day when He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising Him from the dead.”
"
- Acts 17:23-31

Chukwu, is a product formed from two Igbo words Chi and Ukwu, that means great god. The Igbos, like the Men of Athens, inadvertently, just and unknowingly could, in their general consensus in the existence of a single creator, lol, be worshipping the true God

Useful and informative 2 Chronicles 7:14 states: "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their Nigeria land"
As you can see frosbel2 from the above, have I not before explained to you that Chukwu, is originated from two words, namely "chi" and it means god and another word "ukwu" which means, of course as you'll know, lol, it means big or huge hence upon joined we have "chukwu" hmm?

Chukwu, in the real sense of it, isn't Yahweh, the God in the Bible but simply is a god, that now, so as to pretend, is taken to be God

Now mister racist frosbel2, show us in the Bible, anywhere in there that say anything about a white Jesus or even anything written about an imported white Jesus angry angry angry
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

As you can see frosbel2 from the above, have I not before explained to you that Chukwu, is originated from two words, namely "chi" and it means god and another word "ukwu" which means, of course as you'll know, lol, it means big or huge hence upon joined we have "chukwu" hmm?

Chukwu, in the real sense of it, isn't Yahweh, the God in the Bible but simply is a god, that now, so as to pretend, is taken to be God

Now mister racist frosbel2, show us in the Bible, anywhere in there that say anything about a white Jesus or even anything wriiten about an imported white Jesus angry angry angry

I feel like slapping you grin

Are you saying that we did not know the true God until the white man arrived. Kai, I pity you.

Inferiority complex is a disease worse than COVID-19.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
frosbel2:
I feel like slapping you grin
Do you feel lucky punk, and that's said, in my best Wild Wild West Clint Eastwood, impression voice. Try nah and see your hand hang in the air.

frosbel2:
Are you saying that we did not know the true God until the white man arrived. Kai, I pity you.
There is nothing new under the sun. Did you not read the preamble Acts 17:23-31 verses, erhn? The Igbos, are just like the Men of Athens in Acts 17:23-31

frosbel2:
Inferiority complex is a disease worse than COVID-19.
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Laugh riot. He has no idea. Smh
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by realmindz: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
It's much more saner to worship your ancestors than worshipping the ancestors of others..
Africans suffer a serious identity confusion.
Chukwu was never jesus nor yahweh
Eledumare was never the Jewish yahweh
Esu was never satan.
Say no to mental slavery...it's a thing of shame

Op is not far from the truth, he is not far from being sane....

8 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by realmindz: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Now mister racist frosbel2, show us in the Bible, anywhere in there that say anything about a white Jesus or even anything wriiten about an imported white Jesus angry angry angry

If you have insight, you wont pretend you did not read the genealogy of jesus in the bible tracing him from adam...all places and names mentioned did not have any african name nor place. Jesus is therefore and imported fake god to africa..
jesus is an alien to us

6 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by realmindz: 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Do you feel lucky punk, and that's said, in my best Wild Wild West Clint Eastwood, impression voice. Try nah and see your hand hang in the air.

There is nothing new under the sun. Did you not read the preamble Acts 17:23-31 verses, erhn? The Igbos, are just like the Men of Athens in Acts 17:23-31

Why cant you say the athens are like the igbos, u rather compare the igbos to biblical athens
You suffer a damaging inferiority complex, please for the sake of your generation, emancipated yourself from it it is even better not to procreate with this your mentality than dragging birthing children with slave mentality

4 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
realmindz:
If you have insight, you wont pretend you did not read the genealogy of Jesus in the bible tracing Him from Adam...
all places and names mentioned did not have any African name nor place
Did you notice, a sudden à la Pinocchio, your nose getting longer?

realmindz:
Jesus is therefore and imported fake god to africa.. Jesus is an alien to us
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
You wish He'd be alien to you, lol.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things, including Africa, realmindz, frosbel2 etcetera, lol, were made by Him. Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made. Praise God. Alleluia.

realmindz:
Why cant you say the athens are like the igbos, u rather compare the igbos to biblical athens
If it makes you feel better and will make you sleep peacefully tonight, of course, why not. I have no qualms with switching places between the Igbos and Athen. It doesnt diminish anything.

realmindz:
You suffer a damaging inferiority complex, please for the sake of your generation, emancipated yourself from it it is even better not to procreate with this your mentality than dragging birthing children with slave mentality
Fyi I am confident in who I am. I am proud of my ancestry and heritage.

As for you, you are nothing other than a low grade no budget rebel and defiant, unjustly looking for target(s) like, Yahshua Ha Mashiach etcetera, to vilify and play victim to "historical" persecutor enemy(ies)

1 Like

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MrPresident1: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Death to white jesus grin

Glory to the Most High God forever!

5 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MusicSots: 12:33am On Apr 04, 2020
realmindz:
It's much more saner to worship your ancestors than worshipping the ancestors of others..
Africans suffer a serious identity confusion.
Chukwu was never jesus nor yahweh
Eledumare was never the Jewish yahweh
Esu was never satan.
Say no to mental slavery...it's a thing of shame

Op is not far from the truth, he is not far from being sane....

Calling Eshu satan was a great blunder from Late Bishop Ajayi Crowther who was only a child when captured as a slave by the Europeans.

2 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Dangrace01: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2020
MusicSots:

Calling Eshu satan was a great blunder from Late Bishop Ajayi Crowther who was only a child when captured as a slave by the Europeans.

Eshu is the trickster

Enki is the trickster in Sumerian culture what a stricking similarity
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by OtemAtum: 2:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Yes, you are very correct. Ohomorihi is the god of my own land and not Yahweh the prisoner. I don't worship any god anyway. This is not an era of god-worshipping but of brain-using.
BTW, Maximus69, have you completed the 750-word msword assignment I gave you on brain-using? Pls submit on time. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

What a 'loser'. I have always said and continue to maintain that your problem is not only that of brainwashing by the roman Jesus , but also a serious case of inferiority complex.

• The Yoruba’s knew the one true God and called him Olorun
• The Igbos knew the one true God and called him Chukwu etc
• The Hausas knew the one true God and called him Allah or whatever name preceded it
• Indians are polytheists for sure, but they still believe in one universal God called SHIVA

Every 'freaking' tribe, race and culture have their name for the one God. You are obviously a minion of European supremacy and racism , and in your mind we must all bow to their three-headed white Jesus. Now, go and cry me a river for using 'white jesus ' again.

5 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2020
@ MuttleyLaff: Behold your white lord and saviour.

1 Like

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2020
MrPresident1:
Death to white jesus grin

Glory to the Most High God forever!

Amen brother - grin

1 Like

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2020
realmindz:

If you have insight, you wont pretend you did not read the genealogy of jesus in the bible tracing him from adam...all places and names mentioned did not have any african name nor place. Jesus is therefore and imported fake god to africa..
jesus is an alien to us

Actually the geneaology of Jesus in the books of Matthew and Luke is a FRAUD, a SHAM and a CONCOCTED LIE.

Jesus is indeed alien to us for even he himself said ;

"He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." " - Matthew 15:24

1 Like

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by sonmvayina(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

You just don't want to accept the fact you have wasted your life believing a lie...my guy..you have..

2 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2020
frosbel2:
What a 'loser'.
Ordinarily I would have pleasingly call you an idiot, but nah, you are worse. You are nothing other than a dickdot, a low self-esteem, insecure person, who hasnt gotten over it yet, lol.

frosbel2:
I have always said and continue to maintain that your problem is not only that of brainwashing by the roman Jesus, but also a serious case of inferiority complex.
"20Now there were some Greeks among those who went up to worship at the feast.
21They came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, and requested of him, “Sir, we want to see Jesus.”
"
- John 12:20-21

Jesus, as you with your own eyes, can see from John 12:20-21 above, never had the time nor day, for the Greek Romans. You keep on unashamedly like showing yourself up that you are such a smh uneducated Bible illiterate.

God, purposefully left John 12:20-21 in there for posterity sake because He knew a donkey and arses, exactly just who you are frosbel2, would come online, talking out of their rear ends and where the sun dont shine.

frosbel2:
• The Yoruba’s knew the one true God and called him Olorun
• The Igbos knew the one true God and called him Chukwu etc
• The Hausas knew the one true God and called him Allah or whatever name preceded it
• Indians are polytheists for sure, but they still believe in one universal God called SHIVA

Every 'freaking' tribe, race and culture have their name for the one God. You are obviously a minion of European supremacy and racism, and in your mind we must all bow to their three-headed white Jesus. Now, go and cry me a river for using 'white jesus ' again.
[img]https://s3/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
Is Yahshua Ha Mashiach European?

Bow to their three-headed white Jesus? Ara adugbo, come and see. What an irrational and incoherent statement to make. This is the things what the ravings of a mad person is made of, especially after taking igbo. The igbo has gone into your head. You are not just an original igbo kwenu, hey, son of the soil, Ndigbo man, but you have elevated and upgraded to being an Igbobian. You've gone doolally. Next bus stop for you if you arent careful, is going to be the Priory Hospital at North London.

frosbel2:
[img]https://s5/images/DohRykLUcAAGmqm015692f7249872fe.jpg[/img]
@ MuttleyLaff: Behold your white lord and saviour.
1/ Show me in the Bible a picture of Yahshua Ha Mashiach
2/ Show me in the Bible a picture of Yahshua Ha Mashiach that says He is white

You look so pathetic that on a good day, I'll bend down to comfort you, but God help you, if you were to be set on fire, because I wont think twice, before pulling out my _ _ _ _ and gladly begin to gleely piss on you, all to help you with putting out the burning flames and spare you a premature lake of fire experience, lol angry angry angry

You are trapped in a loop, unable to free your mind, once and for all from the persecutors syndrome, lol. You are jealous of daylight, truth and reality and prefers to smh remain in ignorant, dark and starless nights. I now know why, you are such an ugly, racist, two-faced person. It is because that to a tee, is who you are.

Everyone, virtually, to frosbel2, is the enemy except the one true person, mister frosbel2, himself, who really, is public enemy #1 to frosbel2. You are a snivelling coward, hiding behind blaming every Jack, Jill, their kids, their dog, the whiteman and even an imaginary white Jesus, lol, smh. Your complex, reveals a betrayal of yourself, your society, your elites, your media, your embraced dogma, your leaders, this is why you cant stop all this wallowing in self-pity and looking for a scapegoat, to point at and blame for your calamities.
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 11:12am On Apr 04, 2020
frosbel2:
Actually the geneaology of Jesus in the books of Matthew and Luke is a FRAUD, a SHAM and a CONCOCTED LIE.

Jesus is indeed alien to us for even he himself said ;

"He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." " - Matthew 15:24
You are a well know infamous kofam Bible uneducated illiterate, so why would anymore be surprised or shocked that you dont correctly understand Matthew 15:24 and even dont know who the lost sheep of Israel are that is referred to in same Matthew 15:24. Smh, that's how dickdots do.
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2020
sonmvayina:
You just don't want to accept the fact you have wasted your life believing a lie...my guy..you have..
You, lol, cant deny, that Chukwu, originates from two words, namely "chi" and it means god and another word "ukwu" which means, of course as you'll know, lol, it means big or huge like woman with big hips, back etcetera, lol, hence upon joined we have "chukwu"

Secondly, you also, cant deny that Chukwu, in the real sense of it, isn't Yahweh, the God in the Bible but simply is a god, that now, so as to pretend, is taken to be YHWH or Yahweh, the God in the Bible, lol.

Racist frosbel2, is currently busy frantically trying to show us in the Bible, where in there, that say something about a white Jesus or even anything written about an imported white Jesus in it, lol. Good luck with that frosbel2

1 Like

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by sonmvayina(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You, lol, cant deny, that Chukwu, originates from two words, namely "chi" and it means god and another word "ukwu" which means, of course as you'll know, lol, it means big or huge like woman with big hips, back etcetera, lol, hence upon joined we have "chukwu"

Secondly, you als, cant deny that Chukwu, in the real sense of it, isn't Yahweh, the God in the Bible but simply is a god, that now, so as to pretend, is taken to be YHWH or Yahweh, the God in the Bible, lol.

Racist frosbel2, is currently busy frantically trying to show us in the Bible, where in there, that say something about a white Jesus or even anything written about an imported white Jesus in it, lol. Good luck with that frosbel2

First and foremost yaweh is not the God of the old testament,yaweh is one of the sons of enlil..
The Jews calls their God Hashem....which so happens to be the creator of the world..
The igbos call the creator of the world chukwu or chineke..so by simple deduction the two are one and the same..just the nomenclature that is different...their attributes are the same....they simply refer to the totality of the conciouseness of the universe personified...not a man or human being...

1 Like

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2020
sonmvayina:
First and foremost yaweh is not the God of the old testament, Yaweh is one of the sons of enlil..
The Jews calls their God Hashem....which so happens to be the creator of the world...
"The son of the Israelite woman blasphemed the Name with a curse.
So they brought him to Moses. (His mother’s name was Shelomith daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan.)
"
- Leviticus 24:11

You are just as ignorant, Bible uneducated and biblical illiterate, as they come. Smh. Go study that Leviticus 24:11 above verse properly and begin lament for being ignorant, for your contradition(s) and for trying to be half a smartarse.

sonmvayina:
The igbos call the creator of the world chukwu or chineke..so by simple deduction the two are one and the same..just the nomenclature that is different...their attributes are the same....they simply refer to the totality of the conciouseness of the universe personified...not a man or human being...
sonmvayina, fyi, you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

I am telling you sonmvayina, Chukwu, in the real sense of it, isn't Yahweh, the God in the Bible but simply is a god, that now, so as to pretend, is taken to be YHWH or Yahweh, the God in the Bible, lol. Quit sticking your fingers into your ears. Pull them out and stop behaving, as if like, you are a blockhead

2 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by elated177: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2020
frosbel2:
Not Jesus
Not Muhammed
Not Bhudda

May Chuwku forgive us.

Chukwuma - God knows ALL
Chinonye - God provides

How is this Chukwu worshipped? What are his requirements and Commandments?
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MuttleyLaff: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2020
elated177:
Please dont encourage him.

He is nothing other than a time-waster, time-stealer and time-killer, indulging in futile exercises to entertain himself with, get turned on and have a hard-on from it angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by sonmvayina(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"The son of the Israelite woman blasphemed the Name with a curse.
So they brought him to Moses. (His mother’s name was Shelomith daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan.)
"
- Leviticus 24:11

You are just as ignorant, Bible uneducated and biblical illiterate, as they come. Smh. Go study that Leviticus 24:11 above verse properly and begin lament for being ignorant, for your contradition(s) and for trying to be half a smartarse.

sonmvayina, fyi, you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

I am telling you sonmvayina, Chukwu, in the real sense of it, isn't Yahweh, the God in the Bible but simply is a god, that now, so as to pretend, is taken to be YHWH or Yahweh, the God in the Bible, lol. Quit sticking your fingers into your ears. Pull them out and stop behaving, as if like, you are a blockhead

I will oblige you..continue swimming in your ignorance ...you don't want to know..I have sown the seed..somebody else will water,but you must know..if not now,maybe in the world to cone..

2 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
elated177:

In spirit and truth smiley

1 Like

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by sonmvayina(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
elated177:

You are so dumb for even thinking of these questions...we have laws and custom that he has given us..we follow them..
Do not kill,
Do not still,do not have sex with somebody else wife,your sister,cousins,fathers wife,mother..or any close relation.
Honour father and mother or any old person
There are many moon light stories told to butress all these laws,
So why should I believe the Jewish moon light stories because they wrote it down and discard my own that is passed from father to son...
Does it make any sense ?

2 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You are a well know infamous kofam Bible uneducated illiterate, so why would anymore be surprised or shocked that you dont correctly understand Matthew 15:24 and even dont know who the lost sheep of Israel are that is referred to in same Matthew 15:24. Smh, that's how dickdots do.

Does not " the lost sheep of Israel" literally mean the " the lost sheep of Israel" ?

Please do come up with more BS.

2 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by MusicSots: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
sonmvayina:

First and foremost yaweh is not the God of the old testament,yaweh is one of the sons of enlil..
The Jews calls their God Hashem....which so happens to be the creator of the world..

My brother. Does it mean you don't believe Moses when he said the name of the GOD of Israel is I AM THAT I AM?

2 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by sonmvayina(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
MusicSots:

My brother. Does it mean you don't believe Moses when he said the name of the GOD of Israel is I AM THAT I AM?

We have similar stories in our traditional religion,it means God is in us ,and we are who we choose to be...I am who I am...I am who I want to be....
Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by sonmvayina(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
MusicSots:

You guys are always dwelling on the letters,noo..it is the message that is important..the knowledge you acquire from the story..the story is based on a lie..

2 Likes

Re: CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Ordinarily I would have pleasingly call you an idiot, but nah, you are worse. You are nothing other than a dickdot, a low self-esteem, insecure person, who hasnt gotten over it yet, lol.

okay, thanks.

I just love your Christian crap spirit , lol.

"20Now there were some Greeks among those who went up to worship at the feast.
21They came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, and requested of him, “Sir, we want to see Jesus.”
"
- John 12:20-21

Jesus, as you with your own eyes, can see from John 12:20-21 above, never had the time nor day, for the Greek Romans. You keep on unashamedly like showing yourself up that you are such a smh uneducated Bible illiterate.

[quote]God, purposefully left John 12:20-21 in there for posterity sake because He knew a donkey and arses, exactly just who you are frosbel2, would come online, talking out of their rear ends and where the sun dont shine.

There have always been delusional people from all races who will leap onto the bandwagon of mythical BS , so what ? The variant of Jesus we know today was a creation of the roman empire. It's bible was a collation of various books , approved, not by a man of god , but by a murderous, perverted and oppressive roman emperor who was himself god. Those who disagreed with certain doctrinal positions or exclusion of other books, were branded heretics, murdered or exiled . So much for your religion of peace.

In summary, it's all BS and SHAME ON YOU for having not one iota of pride in your own culture or it's history and great feats. You are , and have always been a black minion of European supremacy with their racist Jesus. Inferiority complex is nothing to be proud of.

Bow to their three-headed white Jesus? Ara adugbo, come and see. What an irrational and incoherent statement to make. This is the things what the ravings of a mad person is made of, especially after taking igbo. The igbo has gone into your head. You are not just an original igbo kwenu, hey, son of the soil, Ndigbo man, but you have elevated and upgraded to being an Igbobian. You've gone doolally. Next bus stop for you if you arent careful, is going to be the Priory Hospital at North London.

Surely the Trinity is one of the foundations of your belief system, right ? You know , the delusional crap that goes like this ;
Three persons in ONE , all having pre-existed as one entity from time immemorial but of one being and yet 3 ( ROTFL). Just take note; prior to the introduction of this BS , our native people had no foolish concept or idea of a hydra headed monster called the trinity.

1/ Show me in the Bible a picture of Yahshua Ha Mashiach
2/ Show me in the Bible a picture of Yahshua Ha Mashiach that says He is white

Well, your European slave masters who decimated your land and people, raped your women and ensalved millions of Africans , were the very people who introduced white jesus to your ancestors. Christianity was not introduced with love and peace , indeed it has enveloped 30% of the world through immense violence, lying, propagation of delusions, mythical eternal torment scaremongering and with the support of native minions like you who do their dirty work.

Prior to the introduction of your white Jesus and 1000 plus years after his alleged resurrection, our ancestors did not know who he was and the evangelists did not think it necessary at the time to spread the GOSPEL to the ends of the earth and include the black race, especially since the eternal destinty of All SOULS depended on accepting this Jesus as GOD. Can you imagine that ?? Jesus was so necessary for a salvation was denied to millions of Sub Saharan Africans for over a 1000 years. Please tell me another joke.

Do you know that the colonial masters and missionaries who brought this foreign religion to your land wouldn’t even let your black ass sit with them in the same pews, because despite you worshipping their white Jesus, they considered the black race as inferior. Yet, here you are drooling all over their white pagan roman variant of JESUS. What an utter clown.

You look so pathetic that on a good day, I'll bend down to comfort you, but God help you, if you were to be set on fire, because I wont think twice, before pulling out my _ _ _ _ and gladly begin to gleely piss on you, all to help you with putting out the burning flames and spare you a premature lake of fire experience, lol angry angry angry

Christian Bokoharam deluded myth worshipper. Go bow before your white Jesus - grin. Maybe they will throw you some crumbs , lol/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jesus' Tomb Revealed. Jesus Wasn't Resurrected / Religion Section Funny And/Or Memorable Quotes! / T.b Joshua's Secrets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.