Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet (2268 Views)

Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Ilola(f): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
My brother in-law staying in my house over 5years now but he will never wash his toilet and my husband feels its OK that I should kn that it is my house and that when he leaves I will still do it afterall and am not happy about it. If he was staying in his apartment as a bachelor will he not wash his toilet himself.
Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by NwaNimo1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
And you've waited now to complain? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by johnmartus(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
My friend close this thread. first it's not on right section... secondly its a family issue which suppose settle amicably within you and him.
Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by HocusPotos: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
My friend close this thread. first it's not on right section... secondly its a family issue which suppose settle amicably within you and him.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Olunmercy56(f): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Flushing another man's shit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Why not call him to do it himself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Passionate888: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Flushing another man's shit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Why not call him to do it himself?
this corona sit at home don make u not to understand wetin the op write? Where she talk/write about flushing of shit?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Some husbands can really have a horrible attitude. What is difficult in calling the young man to order?

Just keep talking to him sha. Don't make serious trouble out of it.

11 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Olunmercy56(f): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Passionate888:
this corona sit at home don make u not to understand wetin the op write? Where she talk/write about flushing of shit?

What is the different?
Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Adgideon(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
My dear give him a serious warning if he refuse to change order him out of ur house,

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by sisisioge: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmmm...how about you don't wash it anymore. If he wants to continue to use it like that, so be it! Sebi the toilet is ensuit his room ba? Just ex it...if he turns it black after several more years of unwash, you will just get it professionally washed or changed after he leaves.

He should wash his own toilet unless you have a maid that cleans the whole house. You are not his maid!

By the way, who cleans his room? grin

14 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ilola:
My brother in-law staying in my house over 5years now but he will never wash his toilet and my husband feels its OK that I should kn that it is my house and that when he leaves I will still do it afterall and am not happy about it. If he was staying in his apartment as a bachelor will he not wash his toilet himself.
All these new accounts sef.
Thank you for entertaining me tonight.
As a wife, and a woman, people around you, including your husband will use your fear against you, your fear of losing your marriage, you will work your hands to the bone, you will cook, clean, wash, scrub, bear as many babies as he wants, simp to his family and friends, all for the acceptance you should have given yourself. tsk tsk.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by APOPTOSIS: 1:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Ilola:
PLEASE, I am not trying to approve of or justify what the young man is doing, I am totally against such. However, I am yet to see a married Lady complain about her own relatives whenever they visit her matrimonial home.

It's always Married Ladies complaining about their mother in Laws, brother in Laws, sister in Laws.

Yet this Lady's Relatives visit and become permanent residents in her own matrimonial home, chase the man of the house away.....

Why..? and it's getting too much.
MEN are now scared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 04, 2020
This topic got me confused initially
Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by GboyegaD(m): 2:10am On Apr 04, 2020
Don't wash it anymore. The worst is you change it when he leaves and should it become messy and it starts to stench, take a vacation to see your peoplr for some days and let your husband understand what he is encouraging.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Comanche(f): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

PLEASE, I am not trying to approve of or justify what the young man is doing, I am totally against such. However, I am yet to see a married Lady complain about her own relatives whenever they visit her matrimonial home.

It's always Married Ladies complaining about their mother in Laws, brother in Laws, sister in Laws.

Yet this Lady's Relatives visit and become permanent residents in her own matrimonial home, chase the man of the house away.....

MEN are now scared.

She wouldn't complain about her relatives because she knows how to handle them. If the reverse was the case and her brother was refusing to wash his toilet, so you think she would just go over and keep washing it even though it doesn't make her comfortable?

Heck NO. She'd call him to order.

But with in-laws the issue becomes more delicate.

That's why she'd look to her spouse to make the necessary moves. But most often guys tend to ignore or just overlook such behaviors.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2020
That is not okay. That is nasty.

Your husband is an enabler. Something both of you should be chastising him for.

johnmartus:
[s]My friend close this thread. first it's not on right section... secondly its a family issue which suppose settle amicably within you and him.[/s]
What section should it be in? Politics?

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by ambient: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

MEN are now scared.

Why should she complain about her relative she have all the right to shout and discipline without consulting her husband, i have two brothers with me,dem no born them leave their toilet dirty....its only the husband family that act as if they are untouchable anyway not for me because i will knack craze commot from the person head.

13 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by crackkhaus: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Stop washing the toilet na, or is it a shared one that you all use?

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by ambient: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Poster dont complain to your husband anymore or you become a nag,wait till your husband has gone out so there wont be a witness to your craze then confront the dirty pig,threatened him that you will do the unthinkable if he doesnt change and leave it at that,when your husband comes back dont tell him about the confrontation let the dirty pig tell him.i cant imagine him telling his brother that you confronted him about his inability to wash his toilet.very disgraceful.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by managingpartner(f): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Stop washing the toilet for him.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Depriest2020: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Ilola:
As in the toilet is inside his room? Don't wash it if so, but if it's a general toilet then continue as your husband said. But if I where the one I will be helping out. Maybe that's why everybody likes Depriest2020
Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Pearl05(f): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

MEN are now scared.

If my sis comes to my house and misbehave, I will tell her immediately how I feel and what is expected of her. This is the person I have known all my life so talking to her won't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by sisisioge: 9:23am On Apr 04, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

MEN are now scared.

This is because when they are offensive, it is easy to call them to order without fear of disrespecting them or the rest of the family.

If it were her brother, she will simply tell him to wash his darn toilet and wash hers join as punishment ni grin

10 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by frozen70(f): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ilola:

You know what, just buy the small size of harpic and give to him to be washing his toilet and remind him to replace it when it finishes

Start from there pls

1 Like

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by lilyheaven: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
As you wake up to prepare breakfast, call him " Emy bobo ! There's harpic behind the door, use it to wash the toilet while I prepare breakfast.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by SweetCunt97(f): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ilola:
Simply ignore... Let him deal with the filth afterall its his toilet.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Houseofglam7(f): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
doublegoldcrown:

All these new accounts sef.
Thank you for entertaining me tonight.
As a wife, and a woman, people around you, including your husband will use your fear against you, your fear of losing your marriage, you will work your hands to the bone, you will cook, clean, wash, scrub, bear as many babies as he wants, simp to his family and friends, all for the acceptance you should have given yourself. tsk tsk.
Get outta my head!!!!
You put it way better than I would've!
I was gonna go full ballistic on her....

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Houseofglam7(f): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
undecided
Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by ImaIma1(f): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

MEN are now scared.

That's so untrue. She would have scolded her brother from day 1. But has to be careful with a brother inlaw before it is seen as disrespect. You know the way they might put the wife under scrutiny.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by ImaIma1(f): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Please you have no business washing your brother inlaw's toilet. Do you dress his bed and sweep his room too? I bet he doesn't wash his plate or even clear it from the table.

Don't complain to your husband or brother. Simply and silently make some changes. Stop cleaning his room/toilet. If he cannot clean the toilet he uses, then he should leave it like that.

The fact that you married the family doesn't mean, your BIL has the same privileges you give your husband.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by Mizwisdom(f): 10:59am On Apr 05, 2020
This same thing happened to someone I know. The lady lives with her mother in law but doesn't wash toilet. The mother in law locked it up and now the lady and her kids defacate outdoors. It's an extreme measure but I wanted you to see that if it was you not washing the toilet but living with your in laws, they will lock it up.
Re: My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet by ImaIma1(f): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2020
Mizwisdom:
This same thing happened to someone I know. The lady lives with her mother in law but doesn't wash toilet. The mother in law locked it up and now the lady and her kids defacate outdoors. It's an extreme measure but I wanted you to see that if it was you not washing the toilet but living with your in laws, they will lock it up.

People will hardly bat an eyelid if it is done to the wife. But you can imagine if the OP(wife) does that to her inlaws...her husband's family, that one will be an abomination, reproach, insult, disrespect...in their brother's house??

They will call family meeting and ask her why she cannot wash the toilet her husband's brother uses. This is Nigeria where many believe a wife is the household unofficial slave.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closed thread / Will You Allow Male Lession Teacher To Coach Your Female Child At Home Alone? / Rising Case Of Violence Against New Mothers, It's Abominable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.