Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,133 members, 7,863,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology (2965 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity / Coronavirus: Obasanjo Lists 6 Areas Government Must Focus On / Throwback - Buhari, Oyegun And APC Memwbers Protest Against Fed Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology by nanakgh(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

You that have sense explain to us why death and infection rates are higher in cities with 5g than those without 5g ,? Tell us what Lagos is doing to COVID that 90 percents of it's patients don't even have symptoms and not single patient requiring a respirator ... last week you laughed at Donald Trump for chloroquine , you laughed at the police boss for saying explosives dug a crater and now you are laughing at Dino for stating the obvious yet you do not know what a virus even is , you have never worked with Milimetre waves but you think you know all about because those who are pushing told you it's okay .. grin kontinu

So I don't know so I should swallow everything I hear, hook, line and sinker? I should simply accept this idiocy because some dude on the internet says so? And I could learn about viruses online if needed, but isn't it better to learn for yourself, instead of from some clueless unknown person online who could be spewing utter trash?

And what the Bleep do you and Dino know about waves of any kind? Keep convincing idiots with your half truths and nonsense, and no, I'm not an expert on waves or viruses, but I've been using the internet long enough to identify conspiracy theories and similar horseshit like this, and secondly I have a BRAIN.

2 Likes

Re: Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology by GamalNasser: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2020
nanakgh:

So I don't know so I should swallow everything I hear, hook, line and sinker? I should simply accept this idiocy because some dude on the internet says so? And what the Bleep do you and Dino know about waves of any kind? Keep convincing idiots with your half truths and nonsense, and no, I'm not an expert on waves or viruses, but I've been using the internet long enough to identify conspiracy theories and similar horseshit like this, and secondly I have a BRAIN.

I don't do conspiracy theories , I have tried to do my own independent research and there is clearly a correlation between cities with active 5 signals and death rates so much you can see the relationship between the increase and numbrr of 5 g transmission sites , cities with blanket coverage like WUHAN and NYC seem to be the worst hit than cities with partial coverage like London and Stockholm .. I have uncovered old researches that have said some of the side effects of milimetre wave will be lowered immunity and flulike symptom in some people ..I have read about weapons grade millimeter waves used for anti riot crowd control ..

Even the hardest supporters of 5g agree that it can be used as a weapon but at higher frequency and higher wattage but look at the wattage and frequency numbers between so called safe 5g and weapons grade 5g and tell me if that difference is significant enough to make 5g completely safe at one end and suddenly a lethal weapon at another end

Re: Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2020
this agbaya nor geh sense!
see as he put him pictures for furniture
undecided
Re: Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology by Kcitytv: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2020
MichaelSokoto:
this agbaya nor geh sense!

see as he put him pictures for furniture

undecided
na that one dey pain u

Re: Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology by otokx(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Nothing should be overlooked in this war cool

1 Like

Re: Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology by Kcitytv: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology by Kcitytv: 1:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

I don't do conspiracy theories , I have tried to do my own independent research and there is clearly a correlation between cities with active 5 signals and death rates so much you can see the relationship between the increase and numbrr of 5 g transmission sites , cities with blanket coverage like WUHAN and NYC seem to be the worst hit than cities with partial coverage like London and Stockholm .. I have uncovered old researches that have said some of the side effects of milimetre wave will be lowered immunity and flulike symptom in some people ..I have read about weapons grade millimeter waves used for anti riot crowd control ..hmm

Even the hardest supporters of 5g agree that it can be used as a weapon but at higher frequency and higher wattage but look at the wattage and frequency numbers between so called safe 5g and weapons grade 5g and tell me if that difference is significant enough to make 5g completely safe at one end and suddenly a lethal weapon at another end
Re: Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology by tricksters: 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
So you now agree we have low fatality n high recovery rate ? I tot many of you along with your tribesmen claim the FG was lying before ?!

Nothing wey person no go see for NL.

DatIgalaDude:
This 5G matter!
No smoke without fire o.
Na to suspect everything until a reasonable and logical explanation to this virus is found.

Quick question: Why is the death rate in countries with massive 5G rollout very high and we have pockets of infections in the countries without 5G, low fatality and very high recovery?

What was the course of treatment?

Note that the countries with the 5G seem more technologically and medically advanced than those without.
Re: Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology by DatIgalaDude: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
tricksters:
So you now agree we have low fatality n high recovery rate ? I tot many of you along with your tribesmen claim the FG was lying before ?!

Nothing wey person no go see for NL.

My Tribesmen no join this matter.
Our leaders need to stop playing lotto with the lives of Nigerians.
Re: Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology by Kcitytv: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
DatIgalaDude:

My Tribesmen no join this matter.
Our leaders need to stop playing lotto with the lives of Nigerians.
so because him be you tribeman make him no talk again ba dictator

Re: Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology by DatIgalaDude: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kcitytv:
so because him be you tribeman make him no talk again ba dictator

Uncle, I'm not given to tribal sentiments.
Forget the moniker. It is just a unique identifier.

My kudos goes to any Nigerians with a true spirit of federalism and my beef lies with overly self seeking individuals
Re: Covid19 Dino Melaye Fed Government Must Demobilize 5G Technology by Kcitytv: 2:47am On Apr 05, 2020
DatIgalaDude:

Uncle, I'm not given to tribal sentiments.
Forget the moniker. It is just a unique identifier.

My kudos goes to any Nigerians with a true spirit of federalism and my beef lies with overly self seeking individuals
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. PMB Vs Ipob / Osun APC Primary: Reno Omokri Writes Aregbesola / Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be The ‘Best President’ By Bayo Oluwasanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.