Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,076 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State (2344 Views)

We Go Open Our Yansh, We Go Open Our Breast, We Go Protest (video) / Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) / Only God Can Police Our Border – Security Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Precious4real50(f): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2020
I want to used this forum to beg my hardworking Governor in the person of senator governor ifeanyi okowa (ekwueme) to please continue to make sure that our borders with Edo state will remain shutdown even after the expiration of our state lockdown Since Edo state government has refused to lockdown Edo state knowing fully well that 30% of Edo people are base in Italy or have returned from Italy for the past three weeks,Delta state government we never achieve his aim if after our two weeks of lockdown we reopen our border with with Edo state because it will bring down our aim.Please my able governor the life of every Deltans is so precious to be infected with coronavirus,Sir we Deltans are behind you in every decision you have taken to protect every Deltans. Prosperity to all Deltans.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by helinues: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2020
shocked
Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Precious4real50(f): 10:20am On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:
shocked
No time cheesy our border must remain shut

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by real1000: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Ada Ada easy
Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Precious4real50(f): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2020
real1000:
Ada Ada easy
sir
Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2020
But why has Edo state refused to lock down their state borders?
When the covid-19 case is fast rising in the state?
Obaseki should do something.
Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by edochie12: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Ada di OK,no need of asking my able governor obiano to close Niger bridge after the expiration of fourteen days lockdown,since delta won't open there own,we are safe here.
Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Precious4real50(f): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
edochie12:
Ada di OK,no need of asking my able governor obiano to close Niger bridge after the expiration of fourteen days lockdown,since delta won't open there own,we are safe here.
Obiano should do whatever is good for Anambra people.

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by XANDERBOY85: 12:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hehehehe grin grin grin

Forget diplomacy.....self-preservation is the first instinct of man! Who wan die!? shocked

1 Like

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Precious4real50(f): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
Hehehehe grin grin grin

Forget diplomacy.....self-preservation is the first instinct of man! Who wan die!? shocked
the lives of deltans are more important

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
You should be more concerned about God opening the sense border to your brain after all the terrible English you typed there laced with wrong assumption

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Precious4real50(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mikehot:
You should be more concerned about God opening the sense border to your brain after all the terrible English you typed there laced with wrong assumption there
With your good English what have you achieved in life? I challenge you Mr English speaker send ten people on nairaland here 5k each and I will send 5k to 20 people,am waiting for you.

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Precious4real50(f): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mikehot:
You should be more concerned about God opening the sense border to your brain after all the terrible English you typed there laced with wrong assumption there
You think you can insult me show me your achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:
You think you can insult me show me your achievement.

This should be the last time you rant on my mention with your bipolar multiple monikers.

You just ridiculed yourself on a public space (which i pointed out to you, am not interested in the compilations of your private life) now go back and do your homework if you smart enough to figure it out yourself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by edochie12: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:
With your good English what have you achieved in life? I challenge you Mr English speaker send ten people on nairaland here 5k each and I will send 5k to 20 people,am waiting for you.
Ada ogwashi,should I send my acct details first

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by edochie12: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:

ada ogwashi,should I send my acct details asap.
Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by tubolancer(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
But, Ada didnt say any bad thing now.
Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Precious4real50(f): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mikehot:
This should be the last time you rant on my mention with your bipolar multiple monikers.

You just ridiculed yourself on a public space (which i pointed out to you, am not interested in the compilations of your private life) now go back and do your homework if you smart enough to figure it out yourself.
take up the challenge Mr mikehot

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Taba21: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:
I want to used this forum to beg my hardworking Governor in the person of senator governor ifeanyi okowa (ekwueme) to please continue to make sure that our borders with Edo state will remain shutdown even after the expiration of our state lockdown Since Edo state government has refused to lockdown Edo state knowing fully well that 30% of Edo people are base in Italy or have returned from Italy for the past three weeks,Delta state government we never achieve his aim if after our two weeks of lockdown we reopen our border with with Edo state because it will bring down our aim.Please my able governor the life of every Deltans is so precious to be infected with coronavirus,Sir we Deltans are behind you in every decision you have taken to protect every Deltans. Prosperity to all Deltans.

Supported only if that man will be proactive

3 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Ganjafama(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:

Abeg Ada Ogwashi I am your fellow delt
Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Irijosa777(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
I totally agree with her!
our border with Edo should be 100% lockdown until the issue of Coronavirus is over!
Obaseki is one of the most stupe governor in Nigeria.
so far Edo had reportedly confirm 6 cases and is still increasing day by day and Edo State border is still open to all travelers like a LovePeddler who her legs is always open to customers.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by MYHUBBY: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ganjafama:
Abeg Ada Ogwashi I am your fellow deltan based in warri 0901031784 Ecobank. Anything will be appreciated.

Precious4real50 I challenge you to credit this man

everybody na Rich man/woman for nairaland

Audio challenge... yeyenatu grin

4 Likes

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mikehot:
You should be more concerned about God opening the sense border to your brain after all the terrible English you typed there laced with wrong assumption

Why una no want close una borders as others are doing..

That's not good.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Taba21:

Supported only if that man will be proactive
Okowa was even the first to lock Delta state borders against others .
He is highly proactive.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Why una no want close una borders as others are doing..

That's not good.
Do you realize 70% of Deltans outside the anioma/aniocha axis still need to pass through Edo state to get to their own capital.

Just let that sink in, Delta border isn't only the one at agbor.
Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mikehot:
Do you realize 70% of Deltans outside the anioma/aniocha axis still need to pass through Edo state to get to their own capital.

Just let that sink in, Delta border isn't only the one at agbor.

Which stupid geography be that please?

How can Deltans inside delta state still needs to pass through Edo state to get to their capital?

Did you read what you just wrote or is it normal mistake or media lies?

Now that the border is locked..are people not moving to and fro in the state?

I think you are really confused here...Such scemi you painted doesn't exist unless you have better explanation to back up this your over bloated assumption.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Which stupid geography be that please?

How can Deltans inside delta state still needs to pass through Edo state to get to their capital?

Did you read what you just wrote or is it normal mistake or media lies?

Now that the border is locked..are people not moving to and fro in the state?

I think you are really confused here...Such scemi you painted doesn't exist unless you have better explanation to back up this your over bloated assumption.
Ethiope west, Ethiope east etc these are lga's that have to go through edo by pass to asaba.

Asaba is closer to anambra and Benin than it is to mainland delta
Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mikehot:
Ethiope west, Ethiope east etc these are lga's that have to go through edo by pass to asaba.

Asaba is closer to anambra and Benin than it is to mainland delta

This is propaganda taken to far and o will politely correct you that what you wrote here is a pure lie.

If I am conversant with Delta state, I would have buy this but the lie fatal.

Delta with all her local Governments has interconnecting roads to their capital..

What do you guys gain from misinforming the public and spreading so much lies...

Same ethiope that has her own route to the capital is what you are re-confuguring?

I weep for most dudes with so much statistical lies on Nairaland.

Seems you have joined.....70% ..... Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Precious4real50(f): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

This is propaganda taken to far and o will politely correct you that what you wrote here is a pure lie.

Delta with all her local Governments has interconnecting roads to their capital..

What do you guys gain from misinforming the public and spreading so much lies...

Same ethiope that has her own route to the capital is what you are re-confuguring?

You have time to waste in replying him,one thing I know is that our border with Edo state is shutdown and will never be open till further notice.

I still remain Ada ogwashi Delta cool
Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

what's the lie there, i bet you believed the op when he/she said 30% of edo population exist in Italy.

Btw you can take #200 bus from agbor park in Benin to asaba but would cost you #1000+ to move from Ethiope west to same asaba

Asaba is more of Igbo land than it is to downtown Delta #fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mikehot:
what's the lie there, i bet you believed the op when he/she said 30% of edo population exist in Italy.

Btw you can take #200 bus from agbor park in Benin to asaba but would cost you #1000+ to move from Ethiope west to same asaba

Even from warri to Asaba on a normal day is 1200 and sometimes 1150 or 1300.... running through ughelli- isoko- kwale- nsukwa- ogwashi...down..

If your anger is because of the italian population then you correct the impression maturely than this path you just towed...

when did you join propagandist or Lagos-Ibadan express news lies though sometimes your reply is somehow skewed Sha...but that's btw...

Also from Benin to asaba ranges from #500, 700 or #1000....I don't know where that #200 you are saying came from...not possible..

From agbor to asaba alone should be #200 or 250 even less..

You just been economical with the truth and I don't know why?

The pictures you painting this evening is not funny at all.

The state capital is Asaba and that's what it is to Deltans.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Government Should Not Open Our Border With Edo State by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Even from warri to Asaba on a normal day is 1200 and sometimes 1150 or 1300.... running through ughelli- isoko- kwale- nsukwa- ogwashi...down..

If your anger is because of the italian population then you correct the impression maturely than this path you just towed...

when did you join propagandist or Lagos-Ibadan express news lies though sometimes your reply is somehow skewed Sha...but that's btw...

Also from Benin to asaba ranges from #500, 700 or #1000....I don't know where that #200 you are saying came from...not possible..

From agbor to asaba alone should be #200 or 250 even less..

You just been economical with the truth and I don't know why?

The pictures you painting this evening is not funny at all.

The state capital is Asaba and that's what it is to Deltans.
I don't see any reason why a post should make me angry, the delta you talking about i even visited some days ago from Benin.

Faith Motors by new Benin #200 to asaba, i did a trip from Ethiope east #1300 to same asaba too which always has to go through benin, agbor then asaba.

I don't do propaganda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Businessman Warns " Igbos Is The Engine That Runs Nigeria." VIDEO / Buhari Runs To China Begging as USA And UK Refuse To Provide Military Support / Unknown gunmen brutally killed in yesterday attack VIDEO PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.