Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay - Career (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay (137830 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Federal Government Jobs In Nigeria & Salaries / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria / Best Banks To Work In Nigeria: List Of Highest Paying Banks - FinancialWatchNgr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by talk2dace(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
StagethemTVee:
You will be amazed at some low key companies that pay twice what Total is paying

Very very true!
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by deltateam: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Soleye24:

i earn 14 000 in a primary school

As a class teacher?

Did they give you accommodation?

How do you cope?
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Edopesin: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
deltateam:

Do you know what average means?

You people overhype things.

Average salary is #50 000 - #100 000

Some graduates even earn #20 000.
You gan 50-100k as average? Not this country bro
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by deltateam: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Edopesin:

You gan 50-100k as average? Not this country bro

Quote your own average. I hope you didn't base your average on teachers pittance?
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 09, 2020
deltateam:

No! Don't say that.

What's your course of study?
So nice people still dey for this country? Thanks for caring. My course of study is the problem I have, if not for what I studied, I would have excelled so much in life. And I graduated with a first class and the very best at age below 20. I actually wanted a job so I can start building up myself, and I was cheated and that frustrated me very much. And always weaken me as well.
But don't worry, I'm sure I will get there, I'm just ranting my frustration with this Monica. I really don't like to be helped by people, thanks so much, I appreciate
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 09, 2020
vickydevoka:

Bros u de reason well. Scammers everywhere
I'm a girl
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by deltateam: 7:11am On Apr 09, 2020
Acmepreneur:

So nice people still dey for this country? Thanks for caring. My course of study is the problem I have, if not for what I studied, I would have excelled so much in life. And I graduated with a first class and the very best at age below 20. I actually wanted a job so I can start building up myself, and I was cheated and that frustrated me very much. And always weaken me as well.
But don't worry, I'm sure I will get there, I'm just ranting my frustration with this Monica. I really don't like to be helped by people, thanks so much, I appreciate

I understand you still want to preserve your ego but be kind to tell me the course.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 09, 2020
deltateam:

I understand you still want to preserve your ego but be kind to tell me the course.
I don't like to remember the course. I'm already building myself in ICT knowledge, and building many more skills that I would use to excel
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by deltateam: 7:21am On Apr 09, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I don't like to remember the course. I'm already building myself in ICT knowledge, and building many more skills that I would use to excel

What if you'll be helping others from making same mistake?
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 09, 2020
deltateam:

What if you'll be helping others from making same mistake?
Of course, I do my very best in educating other people and asking them to stay away from the course. During post utme, ai do volunteer to teach teens on courses to choose.

By the way, attributing two fingers on your chest to witchcraft makes me laugh so hard. Peeping your past topics.
You must be a very soft person to get scared with that
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Soleye24(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
deltateam:

As a class teacher?

Did they give you accommodation?

How do you cope?

Yes, as a class teacher. No accommodation, I am squatting with someone. It hasn't been easy, i have solicited for help times without numbers perhaps someone can assist me with a good job but it seems everyone is engrossed with his challenges. However, I am optimistic that things will get better.
Thanks for checking on me, I really appreciate it
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Soleye24(m): 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I also read that people who have passion for football also go there to make their dreams come true that country is just too good

I am not sure I can play good football like before. my mum did everything she could to stop me from playing football. She said all players are master holders, so I shouldn't waste my time on it.
zinibanks, we are in this 2geda o. Netherlands, vision 2021
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Soleye24:

I am not sure I can play good football like before. my mum did everything she could to stop me from playing football. She said all players are master holders, so I shouldn't waste my time on it.
zinibanks, we are in this 2geda o. Netherlands, vision 2021
That country don dey my mind since 2014
When my friend dad went with all his family
We are even writing exam then when his dad suddenly came with his mum and explained to our
Principal that dey are going
Omo come see as my friend dey jump everywhere
Climbing on everything happily
My face clear that day I was like they should even take me along
We even chatted a while when he got there and he told me the country is very good he even snapped their place and send it on 2go back then
I later lost his details you know andriod is not rampant like this back then it's those java phone
But ever since then they didn't come back to Nigeria
One of our friends back then even told me that they won visa lottery that he told him I don't know
But what I know is traveling are very much easier back then unlike Now, am sure he's gonna be a dope guy now
Even not only that in our street here a custom bought a land not very far from us his first daughter is schooling in Netherlands
The country make sense I even follow their update on IG
@Soleye24 we go reach this country by the good special grace of God ,you know in life things change
If it's you that enter before me no forget me
Any movement and step am making towards it am gonna keep you updated

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by oyawork: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
Do you still have your old CV for a new job application?
Get Updated. Visit www.oyawork.com and upload your CV for repackaging.

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
deltateam:

Yet its change.
Some give that to their wife as monthly allowance.
bros do you make atleast half of that a month?
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Of course, I do my very best in educating other people and asking them to stay away from the course. During post utme, ai do volunteer to teach teens on courses to choose.

By the way, attributing two fingers on your chest to witchcraft makes me laugh so hard. Peeping your past topics.
You must be a very soft person to get scared with that
haha.. did you study mathematics?
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
All those my real niggarrrz when read petroleum engineering una well-done

I tire brother
Their money too long
One dey our area like that for pz road Benin city
The guy even mount gate put for the entrance of our street!
I be one near the guy but him nor dey stay house
I even hear say he dey hardly come home

Damn Nigga
iBuyBitcoin and Run cashapp deals
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Greenlighthse(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
GREENLIGHT ROYAL INTEGRATED provides Consultancy in Environmental Impact Assessments (eia’s), Environmental Evaluation Studies (EES),Socio-Economic and Geo Hydrological Impact Studies, State of the Environment Reporting (SoERs), Visual Impact Assessments, Public Participation and Stakeholder Facilitation, Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) and Environmental Management Plans (EMPs), Environmental Management Program Reports (EMPRs), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), Environmental Auditing, Risk Assessment and HSE Documentation. Visit us: www.greenlight.epizy.com

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by WalkerMichael(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2020
EmmySparky:
All those jobs are trash...being a Nigerian politician pays more than all these combined...the looting is on another level

Lol no cap bro

1 Like

Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Carliel8(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2020
abnot:

We work with what we have. The seplat offer letter that was given to my cousin (a Material Engineer entry level ) had 5.8M per annum on it . I picked up the letter for him at there Lugard office in Ikoyi and read out the contents before sending to him via DHL . The figure out there for seplat is wrong

Was this recently??
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 18, 2020
deltateam:

No! Don't say that.

What's your course of study?
do you have a job offer? if yes am open to one.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by MirthOsas(m): 5:05pm On May 18, 2020
Seeing all the posts above mine gets me scared.
I really do need help, I'd like to gain useful skills that'd increase my chances of getting into the oil sector. Even if the pay is little, as long as the experience would be worth it. Anyone! Help a brother, please..
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by abnot: 8:42pm On May 19, 2020
Carliel8:

Was this recently??

In July 2019
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Carliel8(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2020
abnot:

In July 2019

Ok not bad at all for an entry level
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Savagethe21st(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2020
Brightfab this are the kind of threads that get traffic
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Brightfab(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
Savagethe21st:
Brightfab this are the kind of threads that get traffic
Thanks for the mention man,i saw you viewing that Canada girl's dairy grin will be here soon to check this one out.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2020
bayelsaowei:
they are useless...
Who told you nnpc is useless, funny guy that doesn't know anything going on in Nigeria. Eya you're not connected.
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by jafaru196: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2020
elvisgaga:

Please boss l would love to know about forex with all humility
Whatsapp me on 08058529732,let me give you beginner classes for free
Re: Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
Tycike:
Bros they do. Ask people working with NLNG. NLNG is meant to top that list.
Go and sleep nobody would pay you such amount as an entry-level in NLNG.
Are you aware NLNG is a subsidiary of NNPC? so stop deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.