Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude (3031 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by faith2kool(f): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jackson Ude, The former Director of Strategy/Communication under President Goodluck Jonathan has asked why conditional cash transfer of the Buhari’s regime only available in Northern Nigeria. How about the poor in southern Nigeria.

Recall that Nigerian Government said that is has started sending or giving money to poor Nigerians over Lock Down amid coronavirus Pandemic.

“Why has the conditional cash transfer of the Buhari’s regime only available in Northern Nigeria. How about the poor in southern Nigeria.

“I have not heard people receive any cash from the South. And I hear N5billion has already been shared in the last two days!

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/04/04/why-is-buhari-sharing-money-to-only-people-in-the-north-jackson-ude/

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by Azmanaty: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
He is a tribal bigot cum sectarian quota system dullard

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Because he doesn't care about other region .

15 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by ajutant(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Are you just knowing who the ethnic jingoist is? The tribal bigot. He is Buhari. That is the reason.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by DabuIIIT: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thunda Faya all Coneheads

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by chatinent: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
He's a Northerner.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by GamalNasser: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Even in the midst of Corona crisis Buhari can not hide the Irredentist nepotist in him. Such a shame

19 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by Bigflamie(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Buhari will surely pay for all his crimes against humanity. Time shall tell

17 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by rilikalid(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Buhari is so wicked on this. You declared a total lockdown on south west states but sharing relieve funds to the northern states. I don't think this man is knows how is directive is being carried out.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by rilikalid(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
rilikalid:
Buhari is so wicked on this. You declared a total lockdown on south west states but sharing relieve funds to the northern states. I don't think this man knows how his directives are being carried out.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by internationalman(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
And goodluck Jonathan was busy repairing and constructing roads in the north probably in an aim to win election that they eventually rigged him of victory.....

Even Obama, the then president of America reckoned what a great man Jonathan is for an incumbent president to concede defeat that easily without a bloodshed..

I know for a fact that nobody will ever acknowledge Buhari as a great man except his family and his fellow certificate forgery illiterate and nepotism ridden gays.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by Akanbiedu(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

Foolish whatever why not prove him wrong with evidence.

Did you ask for evidence before believing Jackson Ode?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by LabDNA: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Akanbiedu:

Ewedu muslim as usual trying to paint white as black because they want 2023 presidency.. grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by Beremx(f): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Let him keep sharing money only to the north. It doesn’t stop the region from being impoverished

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by Akanbiedu(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
LabDNA:

Ewedu muslim as usual trying to paint white as black because they want 2023 presidency.. grin

Get the F off, you infidel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by id911(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Buhari, na today una know am ni?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by Biafrarep(m): 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Yet some cvrsed slaves in the South still support this madman!!
I have never seen a more nepotistic president in my life.

Tufiakwa!!

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by Odkosh: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
I bet it, if southerners are the Boko Haram or herdsmen. This idiotic aboki buhari would not think twice about killing them all.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by Odkosh: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Biafrarep:
Yet some cvrsed slaves in the South still support this madman!!
I have never seen a more nepotistic president in my life.

Tufiakwa!!
But my own deepest surprise is how his slaves increased among the easterners in that second term.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by Samunique(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
rilikalid:
Buhari is so wicked on this. You declared a total lockdown on south west states but sharing relieve funds to the northern states. I don't think this man is knows how is directive is being carried out.
The most sensible comment !

But alas, don't worry, the Man will pay for his wickedness one day.

Nothing lasts forever !!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by helinues: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
And you can't question your southern Governors, Senators and Reps why is that so?

What if they are the one holding the cash packages abi how it is possible for FG to approve funds for northern states only?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by Ojiofor: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Akanbiedu:

Jackson made an allegation against the government does that warrant calling Igbos foolish?
You making sweeping generalization of the matter made you an OLUKWU

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why our educated people behalf like this? Why not come up with fact than I heard this and that so that you as a person will not lose your credibility in the eyes of your fellow

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by allthingsgood: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Very foolish wailer
Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by LivingSage: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Do northerners really get the conditional cash transfer? Let's confirm this before I talk!
Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by kheart(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Which North? Abeg we never see anything here o
Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by bigpicture001: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
...accident will meet the eldest members of families in the south that voted bihari....

Stroke will kill their father..,accident,their mother, and ritualist will kill their female child nd football accident will make thief sons permanently Injured

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari Sharing Money To Only People In The North? – Jackson Ude by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
LOL the sharing is based on heirarchy. From top to bottom. The Almajiris are at the top. They need to be catered to before the second class citizens from the south.
The SW are the problem of the South. Fickle Cowards.

Read my comments with joy and laughter not hate and bitterness.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

There are No Oil In Akwa Ibom anambra and Imo States From Satellite / IPOB Invades, Burns Joe Igbokwe's House In Anambra, Caught On CCTV (Video) / African Cities With The Highest GDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.