Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund (38219 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by nijiatech78: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Am not surprised at the prompt approval the Senate gave her request. Even with the COVID-19 shredding the World apart our Senators were busy picking their choice cars delivered to them. If our leaders have been fair to us all these years, 500 billion at this time will be highly uncessary.
Why not look inward like others are doing? Mandate companies to diversify in making medical consumables available and we might just be surprised that countries will come asking for supplies from us. The average Aba tailor can produce face mask and some other medical consumables; why not ask SON and NMA to support them in getting the right standard and specification health wise and deploy to as many states as we can possibly cover and pay a premium to them for their patriotic service.
Majority of the N500 billion will go into financing over invoiced Purchase Orders and capital flight will commence further devaluing our already weakened currency.
I JUST WONDER WHY WE ARE SO WICKED TO OUTSELVES AND TO OUR NATION. SO MUCH DEBTS FOR OUR UNBORN KIDS AND THE RATE OF BORROWING DOESN'T SEEM TO ABATE. SHAME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by mickeymimi: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
by end of coronavirus pandemic .. our government officials will be very fat and the rest of the nation sick and thin......
How are we going to recover after the pandemic..... ... we end up poorer.........and keep borrowing from China. what is the future plan for the citizen .
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Isn't this funny yet a sign of severe National Poverty?

500 Billion in today's money is about $1B budgeted for a country of almost 200m people. We are talking some N2000 per citizen. ....Hahahahahahaa.

When US is budgeting 2.2 trillion dollars.

Nigeria is a poor country Abeg. 2000 naira for you and 2000 for me ....lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Femijohn198: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
coronavirus has caused looting in Nigeria,many of our leaders will definitely not do anything again.claiming that no money,corona has affected the economy,our leaders are thief.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Kenmatt(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Right from the first page to the third page, almost all of you that commented were saying the same thing.

I have a different view, these guys may not end up siphoning this money. Do you know why?

Corona Virus is attacking from the rich, and we all know that the rich are always afraid of death. They don't want to die, its the poor man that deserves to die.

This God is a wonderful God.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Corrinthians(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
tricksters:
Igbos Wan die on this thread. You complain that Indonesia is giving Nigerians in their country 50KG bag of rice. Buhari submitted proposals for 500 billion to buy the same rice for you but your bigoted soul is already wailing sorrowfully.

Do you want Buhari to buy the 50KG bag of rice they shared in Indonesia with his own money for you in Nigeria or what I don't understood ?
It is a sad reality these people have given opposition an ethnic coloration.

I pity the future Igbo president this country would have. If he doesn't abdicate his stool under a year, then Nigerians are indeed very merciful.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by deltateam: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
E be like sey u dey rear goat or .... ?

You never can tell. If this lockdown continues for 6 months.

It could be a life saver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Urchman200: 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
God what is going with Nigeria, how did we descend so low with this political halluluha boys as leaders, pdp corruption is child play where this government is ,ask me if u share 500b to every Nigeria won't be better, the one that was donated by the members of the public cannot be accounted for God save us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by tjskii(f): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Look at how this woman is struggling to explain how this money will be used. That is how they will explain out the money when looted.
I hope the pension fund account is not among what these thieves want to steal from?

You stil put mind for pension, me don comot mind for dia teytey, if i see opportunity to access my pension b4 i hit 50 or retire, il take it

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Chirowman(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
our Government and Borrowing is like 5 and 6 they can't be separated. everytime is borrow borrow ha water don pass garri.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by annyz: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
I have said it before that some high powered individuals will never want this pandemic to end until the country is milked dry and no further donations coming.

Only when already made donations have been siphoned and none coming before u will see a swiftly end to this monster just like the unending boko-haram menace.

Then who said Nigeria is a poor country while one politician here is richer than some countries.

GOD FORBID!!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
The national coffers must be empty by now due to massive looting by this government

They've emptied the nation's treasury for there selfish interest .

The rulling party, APC, ha finished this country.

I smell recession.

It seems the oil prices really spoilt their party. There may not be enough money to run the country as it is. Maybe they will be forced to return some of the funds they relocated.

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by delishpot: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Good. I hope they make good use of the money if approved cos If they loot that money, if they start dishing out contracts that are never done or ptopey done they will all die.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Mysticwebb: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
tjskii:

You stil put mind for pension, me don comot mind for dia teytey, if i see opportunity to access my pension b4 i hit 50 or retire, il take it
No make me fear o. You mean these criminals are eyeing it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
got kids and not idle but present situation lock me down,,,, admin pls dont delet...
soliciting for assitance

0049785303 gt any amount

this is a serious issue
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by hardcore007: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Don’t you guys think the money should be disbursed to every citizen equally.
Let’s fight the virus and develop naija with the money ourselves.
Who’s with me grin

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by TheNature: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Another opportunity to share some cash.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Operation empty the treasury
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Truthfulvoice: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child rape of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by joepepsy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Two of you are same smh.
Salvador1:
is your brain paining you...

Wetin concern igbos with this matter

These children of fallen Oduduwa self.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by bayelsaowei(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestpunterever:
The heading should be changed to FG seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn as imminent mass looting
we just cant believe our government anymore..they've failed us back to back..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nigeria?? grin grin

A country where they even steal money meant for internally displaced persons? They will steal more than half of this money without a second thought and nothing will happen.

Wetin concern me? I just miss my spot at Garki where I and my wife go for roasted fish and beer every Saturday undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by oluwasegun007(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Which intervention fund again....

I never get 20k una still wan get another loan
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Antichristus: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY FOR BUHARI AND HIS CRONIES TO LOOT THE NATIONAL TREASURY. I HONESTLY WISH NIGERIAN POLITICIANS ARE ASEMBLED AND GASSED TO DEATH. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by MPESA(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
allthingsgood:

Maybe. But at least people will get 20%

Just 20% and you are Happy while not work with 80% and loot 20%....

Make una get sense nau.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
tricksters:
Igbos Wan die on this thread. You complain that Indonesia is giving Nigerians in their country 50KG bag of rice. Buhari submitted proposals for 500 billion to buy the same rice for you but your bigoted soul is already wailing sorrowfully.

Do you want Buhari to buy the 50KG bag of rice they shared in Indonesia with his own money for you in Nigeria or what I don't understood ?
You are a big idiot....why do you people always bring tribalism to every national issues....what has brought Igbo to this now,are you not a Nigerian? If you are a Yoruba then am highly disappointed at you
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by IMASTEX: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
fergie001:

My brother, are you in this country at all?

Disbursed fire!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin He never see something yet, e eye go soon clear when dem begin send debit alert to Nigerians for coro.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Kubernetes: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Another way of looting the treasury.
So they didn't know our hospitals needed upgrade until now.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Kanymann: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Imagine the amount of money these people are calling wen all the states in Nigeria don't even have good facilities to cater for patients. Rubbish...

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by Seventy7kings: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Salvador1:
if you reject him where will he now go?
he can go to hell!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by hotwax: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Salvador1:
is your brain paining you...

Wetin concern igbos with this matter

These children of fallen Oduduwa self.

Please don't insult oduduwa because of this bastard.

So 500billion is for 50kg rice. Only alimajiri or Yoruba Muslim in Ilorin reason like this
Re: Coronavirus: FG Seeks National Assembly’s Approval For N500bn Intervention Fund by MrBanner(m): 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Abdulrahman1000:
Any1 shld try to help me out even if its to eat plz, Gtb 01.244613,99 Abuba k,ar Abdul.r ah.man, u wil never. beg to eat in ur entire lifetime amen...

Lalasticlala please do something about this troll

Cc seun mynd44 omaj4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) / Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.