Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,412 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown (70554 Views)

Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Clothingonline9(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2020
When will my mosque do something similar na to dry us and collect.most churches give back
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by shogsman(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2020
tyeenigga:
What My Church Distributed To Ease Lock Down

My church just sent 10,000 cash coupled with half bag of Rice to ease the lock down during covid-19. First Baptist Church Garki, Abuja has done well.
Now that is religion, high five for your pastor and it's coming from someone who doesn't go to church

1 Like

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by am4truth(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2020
Dshocker:
They know after the virus attack,the will retrieve the money back in multiple folds,through tithes,seed sowing,offerings and thanksgiving grin grin grin

Not funny, Infact childish...

Pls grow up.

4 Likes

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by iPOOPinURmouth: 11:09am On Apr 05, 2020
you will never here the real scammers like winners , christ embassy or redeem do this. useless bunch of scammers giving christianity a bad name
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by charlie24(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2020
0022511152 stanbic bank
hunger dey.....God bless ��
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by charlie24(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2020
0022511152 stanbic bank
hunger dey.....God bless ��
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Ingriid(f): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2020
dotedote:
Winners and Redeemed should follow suit & PLS NOTE, their package should be bigger than this.
M jez saying.
I will advise u not to disgrace urself on a public forum. Adeboye and Oyedepo are not on nairaland. I suggest u meet them personally and ask what they have donated.

1 Like

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2020
tyeenigga:

My church just sent 10,000 cash coupled with half bag of Rice to ease the lock down during covid-19. First Baptist Church Garki, Abuja has done well.

I know where you are going. You want to start another hot discussion that can last till evening. Those people are not yet around. They are in service through YouTube and DSTV.
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Ingriid(f): 11:13am On Apr 05, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
you will never here the real scammers like winners , christ embassy or redeem do this. useless bunch of scammers giving christianity a bad name
Has any of those pastors U mentioned scammed u before?
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by LoveToRead: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2020
Give and it shall be given unto you...

This message is more for the church now.
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by DabuIIIT: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2020
partnerinbiz3:
good.
Good gesture. I like this. Others are encouraged to join too.You can get cash by selling airtime to us.We can pick 5k to 8m worth.contact O 9O--- 96 ---3O O--2OO.
We can pay first if we find you ie legit and reliable.
.dm.Only genuine sellers should approach us.

What's this card biz all about?
And why can't you do the sourcing and buying yourself?
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by iPOOPinURmouth: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2020
Ingriid:
Has any of those pastors U mentioned scammed u before?
i am too smart to be scammed by any useless pastor or useless imam or useless babalawo.
idiot dont quote me again so that u dont loose the thng you love most.
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2020
wunmi590:

You are very right dear,

My parish Holy Cross Cathedral, has done theirs by calling every parishioners who are interested in food items.

We have a WhatsApp group that 90% of the members are including the priests.

So the information was disseminated on it.

Though I didn't collect since I have food that would sustain me.

Happy Palm sunday

She's not right. What holy Cross cathedral has done is very commendable. That's the same thing I tried explaining to her. Your parish reached out via WhatsApp group for parishioners. She says the Catholic church can do it but the pandemic held them down. And I said No it didn't. It shouldn't. This is the best time to reach. No excuses. There are other means of reaching out. Your parish reached out via WhatsApp....they've done Noble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by wunmi590(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2020
OcVoice:

She's not right. What holy Cross cathedral has done is very commendable. That's the same thing I tried explaining to her. Your parish reached out via WhatsApp group for parishioners. She says the Catholic church can do it but the pandemic held them down. And I said No it didn't. It shouldn't. This is the best time to reach. No excuses. There are other means of reaching out. Your parish reached out via WhatsApp....they've done Noble.

Hmmm, that mean I didn't even comprehend what she wrote up there well.

Thank you for the correction

1 Like

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Ibklaye(m): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2020
First Baptist Church Garki is more than a church, they are wealthy, their heavy contribution to the Baptist Convention is a testimony.

2 Likes

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2020
Sparro:
They sent it to how many house hold?
Among the beneficiaries, are there non tithe payers?
Are poor members beneficiaries too?
Are the people the pastors don't know personally among the beneficiaries?

They do all these on normal circumstances in Winners Churches Worldwide, even free transport is available.

How many households go give to the Church that the Church will start going from one household to another?
How many households have you given to?
Where's the Free Sheepie Online Church G.O and members? Why are they mute and nobody is asking questions from their G.O?
It is just so ironic that people who don't give are the first to expect and .
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Lush100(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2020
;Dwhat's ur surname. cos I spent 11 years worshipping in that church as far back as 1993.
maybe we can relate.
haha.
and of course make I beep the church to send our own ;at least the cash

tyeenigga:

tyeenigga:

tongue ;Dwhat's ur surname. cos I spent 11 years worshipping in that church as far back as 1993.
maybe we can relate.
haha.
and of course make I beep the church to send our own ;at least the cash

tyeenigga:

tyeenigga:

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by gaiusolayinka: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:

Your post is inhumane and only shows how well you can reason. Did they beg or cheat you out on your money angry

1 Like

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by temielects(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2020
Oyedepo where are you >:
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Bentheta(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2020
tyeenigga:

Nice gesture
How many church members received this commendable gift.
400 members = 200 bags of rice + 4,000,000
Not too much a fund for the church though

1 Like

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by BABANGBALI: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2020
Na lie. Na loan them loan una
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by temielects(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2020
While we have some mighty men of God squanding billions through the ussd platforms in this hard time...may God himself deliver the masses from all this milk squeezing pastors..dial *389*30*1#
You will receive the mirracle of God.. grin
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Roon9(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2020
ignis:
Was the rice given to only church members or shared to every Tom, D!ck and Harry?

Giving is the way forward.

The church should always set the pace.

Yes it was shared to the whole nigeria undecided
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by iPOOPinURmouth: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2020
gaiusolayinka:

Your post is inhumane and only shows how well you can reason. Did they beg or cheat you out on your money angry
did politicians take your money? why are you guys always calling them thieves?
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Kbjefe(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2020
they tried
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by RedPanda: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2020
please help me i need data o
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by googie2shoes: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Meanwhile, Adeboye, Oyedepo and others are busy displaying short code for transfer of tithe & offering

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Ingriid(f): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
i am too smart to be scammed by any useless pastor or useless imam or useless babalawo.
idiot dont quote me again so that u dont loose the thng you love most.
U sound frustrated already. May the peace of God fill ur heart and heal u from all shackles. Shalom beloved of God

1 Like

Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by nsiba: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2020
Good one not some Olosho pastors that r still demanding for their " I bless my pastor" goodies
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Glink2018(m): 11:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Nukilia:
Snap the money also @Op grin

Thomas
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by iPOOPinURmouth: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2020
Ingriid:
U sound frustrated already. May the peace of God fill ur heart and heal u from all shackles. Shalom beloved of God
yes as fustrated as your father idiot. thunder fire you and all those oyedepo, chris and adeboye combined
Re: My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown by Ingriid(f): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2020
temielects:
Oyedepo where are you >:
Oyedepo is eating fried rice, fresh fish and fresh juice in his mansion in Canaan. Pls go and meet him. He’s not on nairaland!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / King Leopold's Letter To The Christian Missionaries.an Interesting Read / Daddy Freeze: Mike Bamiloye Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.