Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? (3519 Views)

The Allegations Against DSP Kyari Are Not Weighty / Desmond Yunana: Shekau Critically Ill, Wants Prayers From Nigerians - Pastor / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by rolando89: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Leader of the proscribed secessionist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo is currently critically down with the Coronavirus disease.

Nnamdi Kanu, who is a wanted man in Nigeria and could not attend the funeral of his parents, also claimed that President Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura, Isa Funtua, Tukur Buratai, Lai Mohammed, Yemi Osinbajo, Sultan of Sokoto, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, have been deceiving Nigerians that the man they voted into power in 2015, President Muhammadu Buhari, is still alive.

Kanu is claiming that the man who addressed Nigerians on Sunday in a nationwide broadcast on government’s efforts in the fight against Coronavirus in the country was someone he described as Jubril Al-Sudani masked as President Buhari.

He said the same mask is being made for Osinbajo and Abba Kyari, who, according to him, are critically ill.

“Can you see how easy it is to deceive Nigerians into believing that Muhammadu Buhari is still alive and in charge when in actual he is not.
“A mask that cost less than $10,000 is what these criminal ruling class is using to deceive their fellow compatriots but luckily for the masses, they were not able to deceive me nor the great IPOB family.

“These masks are made by taking photos of your face from various angles and moulding a three-dimensional copy from vinyl chloride resin.

“The method is so detailed, that even blood vessels and iris details are copied accurately onto the mask. Right now they are about to finish making the real life face masks for Abba Kyari and Yemi Osinbajo who is also critically ill and in intensive care.

“I will plead with Pa Ayo Adebanjo to mobilize the Yoruba race in search of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
Nothing will stop God Almighty from imploding Nigeria sooner than later.
Mind you, you can be Zinedine Zidane or Donald Trump if you want because Nigerians can’t tell the difference anyway.

“This is how they (Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura, Isa Funtua, Tukur Buratai, Lai Mohammed, Yemi Osinbajo, Sultan of Sokoto, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar) have been deceiving 200 million people in the country.”

President Buhari finally addressed Nigerians on Sunday evening, announcing a total lockdown in Abuja, Lagos and Ogun States.
The president made the announcement in a nationwide broadcast on the novel Coronavirus from the Presidential Villa, Abuja, declaring that the lockdown is expected to last for 14 days.

Before the Sunday’s broadcast which was live on Nigeria Television Authority, NTA and other local stations, Kanu had claimed that Buhari was in Cuba alongside Abba Kyari, a claim he has maintained.
from dailypost.

*Na wah..These allegations are very scary oh...Mask keh?
Source: https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2020/04/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-alleges-that-vp.html

What is this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by michiyke2003(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
(who is wanted in Nigeria and could not attend his parents burial) when i saw that I knew you are here to criticize the guy for saying the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by jlinkd78(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
I stand with Nnamdi Kanu. Latest news suggesting Abba Kyari is in a London Hospital might actually support Ohamadike narrative that he is actually not in Lagos as d deceitful presidency wants us to believe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by festacman(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
If Mazi Nnamdi Kanu truly said all these things and in fact said it under the influence of NOTHING, then it means either he has run out of 'format' to retain IPOB members or he is beginning to get deranged. If I were an IPOB member, I would be definitely reviewing my membership at this point.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by crestedaguiyi: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
So this guys go to mazi for news, yet they insult him.

Hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by Ivimilly: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dude has watched one too many mission impossible

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by oyatz(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Okay, we have heard that Jubrin from Sudan is now ruling in Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by Guide777(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
One day.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by Oharina(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
I don't know what u (op) have in mind by saying Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Attend His Parents Burial! It is obviouse u are a propagander. And mind you, every thing Kanu said concerning this topic is true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by Miracle1991: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
michiyke2003:
(who is wanted in Nigeria and could not attend his parents burial) when i saw that I knew you are here to criticize the guy for saying the truth.
is he not wanted? Did he attended his parents burial? Pls answer.
Why do you guys hate the truth?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by Taba21: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
rolando89:
Leader of the proscribed secessionist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo is currently critically down with the Coronavirus disease.

Nnamdi Kanu, who is a wanted man in Nigeria and could not attend the funeral of his parents, also claimed that President Buhari’s Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura, Isa Funtua, Tukur Buratai, Lai Mohammed, Yemi Osinbajo, Sultan of Sokoto, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, have been deceiving Nigerians that the man they voted into power in 2015, President Muhammadu Buhari, is still alive.

Kanu is claiming that the man who addressed Nigerians on Sunday in a nationwide broadcast on government’s efforts in the fight against Coronavirus in the country was someone he described as Jubril Al-Sudani masked as President Buhari.

He said the same mask is being made for Osinbajo and Abba Kyari, who, according to him, are critically ill.

“Can you see how easy it is to deceive Nigerians into believing that Muhammadu Buhari is still alive and in charge when in actual he is not.
“A mask that cost less than $10,000 is what these criminal ruling class is using to deceive their fellow compatriots but luckily for the masses, they were not able to deceive me nor the great IPOB family.

“These masks are made by taking photos of your face from various angles and moulding a three-dimensional copy from vinyl chloride resin.

“The method is so detailed, that even blood vessels and iris details are copied accurately onto the mask. Right now they are about to finish making the real life face masks for Abba Kyari and Yemi Osinbajo who is also critically ill and in intensive care.

“I will plead with Pa Ayo Adebanjo to mobilize the Yoruba race in search of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
Nothing will stop God Almighty from imploding Nigeria sooner than later.
Mind you, you can be Zinedine Zidane or Donald Trump if you want because Nigerians can’t tell the difference anyway.

“This is how they (Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura, Isa Funtua, Tukur Buratai, Lai Mohammed, Yemi Osinbajo, Sultan of Sokoto, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar) have been deceiving 200 million people in the country.”

President Buhari finally addressed Nigerians on Sunday evening, announcing a total lockdown in Abuja, Lagos and Ogun States.
The president made the announcement in a nationwide broadcast on the novel Coronavirus from the Presidential Villa, Abuja, declaring that the lockdown is expected to last for 14 days.

Before the Sunday’s broadcast which was live on Nigeria Television Authority, NTA and other local stations, Kanu had claimed that Buhari was in Cuba alongside Abba Kyari, a claim he has maintained.
from dailypost.

*Na wah..These allegations are very scary oh...Mask keh?
Source: https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2020/04/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-alleges-that-vp.html

What is this?
Nigeria as a country is gone and the evidences are clear at everywhere.
Even osinbajo has said that the presidency are facing a hot challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by TheChameleon: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ivimilly:

My exact thoughts.

Unfortunately most of his followers are brain dead and would swallow all his shiit calling it chocolate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by WATCHOVER(m): 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheChameleon:

My exact thoughts.

Unfortunately most of his followers are brain dead and would swallow all his shiit calling it chocolate.
The attitude of this APC Administration it is clear that this administration is hiding something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by Ifiokumo: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by DabuIIIT: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
TheChameleon:

My exact thoughts.

Thought of a MENTALus tantalus grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by APCNig: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
The same thing he has been saying about Buhari while his two parents died within months apart

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by BIAFRAisBURIED: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
NNAMDI KANU IS DEAD OF CORONAVIRUS AND SECRETLY BURIED......WE NOW HAVE AN IMPOSTER

BIAFRA IS COMPLETELY DEAD AND BURIED

LET'S PLAY YOUR GAME

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:30am On Apr 05, 2020
This NK guy is adept at selling a unmarketable "Mission Impossible". He has lost focus, if he ever had one. Is this how he intends to achieve biafra ?
By raising false claims ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by GamalNasser: 1:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Kanu need to slow down

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by Eteka1(m): 2:16am On Apr 05, 2020
This guy talks like a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2020
Pmb might not have done better but let people how voted for him do the critics. since you did not voted for him but if you must criticise don't wish him dead he has back to sender genetics.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by Stalwert: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2020
This fool wished PMB dead but instead witness his parents died and couldn't bury. On twitter someone said the same thing about PMB and at age 43 died. Cownu should continue and see what he will reap from this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:59am On Apr 05, 2020
festacman:
If Mazi Nnamdi Kanu truly said all these things and in fact said it under the influence of NOTHING, then it means either he has run out of 'format' to retain IPOB members or he is beginning to get deranged. If I were an IPOB member, I would be definitely reviewing my membership at this point.
Like you reviewed your membership in your ethnicity when Buhari presented a bribe collector, Gandollars

Or when Tinubu brought in bullion vans

Or when Ikpeazu was involved in a shrine scandal vs sharing kerosene

Wherever you are in this country, you are bound to withdraw your membership according to your submission!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by sammyj: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2020
The same idiots that said Buhari is dead now admits Aba Kyari is Buhari’s CSO.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by rolando89: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2020
I am not here to criticize anyone I am here to seek the truth and audience overview.
michiyke2003:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by rolando89: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Any source?
jlinkd78:
I stand with Nnamdi Kanu. Latest news suggesting Abba Kyari is in a London Hospital might actually support Ohamadike narrative that he is actually not in Lagos as d deceitful presidency wants us to believe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by gawu1: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2020
the ipobians are not aware that the guy posing himself as cownu is not real? I heard from reliable sources that the real cownu died during the python dance.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by rolando89: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2020
Do you think it's true or a lie and why?
oyatz:
Okay, we have heard that Jubrin from Sudan is now ruling in Aso Rock.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by rolando89: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2020
If he attended the question asked below was right?
Oharina:
I don't know what u (op) have in mind by saying Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Attend His Parents Burial! It is obviouse u are a propagander. And mind you, every thing Kanu said concerning this topic is true.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by rolando89: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2020
Now news are coming that Osinbajo is ready to be replaced what do you think?
Taba21:

Nigeria as a country is gone and the evidences are clear at everywhere.
Even osinbajo has said that the presidency are facing a hot challenges.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by oyatz(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2020
Okay, I believe that it is true.

The reason: because Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said so.

rolando89:
Do you think it's true or a lie and why?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Alleges VP Osinbajo And Buhari's CSO Abba Kyari Are Critically Ill? by seleroms2(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ivimilly:
you are damn right. Haba mask is worn over face not over the eyes. How can mask have iris colour or he doesn't know basic biology that iris is behind the cornea giving the brown,blue or green colour of the eyes? Except he wants to say that they wear contact lenses. Bottomline writeup reminds me of tom cruise mission impossible

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Indians Said About Their Government, Can Nigerians Say The Same? / Gov. Elrufai Calls VP Osinbajo "The Chairman Association Of Short People" / The West Have No retaliatory Chip Unless War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.