Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims (84855 Views)

Top Secret NATO Nuclear Exercise To Take Place Over UK Over Tensions With Russia / Joe Biden Orders All US Flags Around The World To Fly At Half-Mast / Trump Holds A Bible, Visits Church In White House Vandalized By Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Thefxchanger: 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

See lemme tell u the truth, you have been expose to radiowaves almost all your life if you are a young person. As u read this a billion radiowaves just pass through you. If radiowaves wan kill u, e for don kill u since. So just chill n stop blaming 5g.

Lol u dont get it either.

Yes i agree we all have been exposed to radio waves all along but are those radio waves the same frequency and in proximity like this 5g transmitters?

Note: im not buying into the conspiracy going round but we have to be clear on what adverse effects the 5g can have... we cant just sweep it under the carpet
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by ochiosa(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Social media is going to be humans greatest undoing. Oyibo self mumu like this? how come South Korea that has the highest 5G penetration has under 200 coronavirus death and UK that is not even in 5th position in 5G penetration has over 3000 death.

4 Likes

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Xisnin(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thefxchanger:

You just dont get it ... do you?

So because all food we eat have some level of hazard they cause, you can as well eat the food with poison inside it?

Thats the difference... fact that we eat food daily even tho we know it causes some diseases on some percentage of human overtime doesnt mean we shld also eat the one that can kill us instantly... YOU HAVE YOUR RESPONSE TO THAT COMPARISON...

Proximity of the wave emitted matters a lot. You cant be comparing the proximity of the sun to human body and proximity of the 5g transmitters installed in the neighbourhood to human body.

Think na
Take the advice in bold.

Why did you dodge my question?
What is the meaning of "power"?

What kills us instantly?
The sun releases 80,000 GHZ to 3000,000GHZ of Ultraviolet radiation
while the 5G operates in the mere 30GHZ range.

I bet your source of disinformation didn't mention that because it doesn't.

Why are you not dead when you receive 3000 times 5G radiation from the sun?

If you still don't get it, I suggest you stop commenting on what you don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Nairalandmonika: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Yes i agree we all have been exposed to radio waves all along but are those radio waves the same frequency and in proximity like this 5g transmitters?

Note: im not buying into the conspiracy going round but we have to be clear on what adverse effects the 5g can have... we cant just sweep it under the carpet

There's such a thing as radiation decease but it's not contagious. If 5g was the cause of coronavirus then e nor for dey spread for Africa, we have little to no 5g in Africa, lots of countries don't have 5g yet but the virus is spreading even to were there is no 5g.
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by iswallker(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

You should tell them why a virus that has existed in animals suddenly make the cross and spread so fast ..you called a milimetre wave transponder a telephone antenna? cheesy cheesy You sound like the illiterate here no disrespect Sir

A generic name given to equipment that transmit and receive signals is antenna... undecided

Thanks for giving us its specific name.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Thefxchanger: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Xisnin:

Take the advice in bold.

Why did you dodge my question?
What is the meaning of "power"?

What kills us instantly?
The sun releases 80,000 GHZ to 3000,000GHZ of Ultraviolet radiation
while the 5G operates in the mere 30GHZ range.

I bet your source of disinformation didn't mention that because it doesn't.

Why are you not dead when you receive 3000 times 5G radiation from the sun?

If you still don't get it, I suggest you stop commenting on what you don't understand.

U have brain but cant do simple calculation...

Your comparison btw sun rays and 5g is super flawed...

At whay distance to earth surface does the sun emits 8000ghz ?

At what distance to our body does 5g emits?

Now do your maths

1 Like

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Opexzy: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
blowjohn:

Becos he can't provide credible sources does not invalidate his claims. Absence of evidence doesnt nullify a theory.

How then do u separate facts from fallacy?

It remains a fallacy until there are credible evidences to support his claims.
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Timoleon(m): 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
What of those countries working on 6g? E.g Japan?
Vicvalentine:
5G is much more faster than the predecessors.
But think about it , if the vaccines for the corona is released and it includes a digital ID to record who and who has not been vaccinated yet and we all know that the Digital ID will be more than what we think it will be later on , to track people , lock people out of there bank accounts and so on, to do that it needs a faster internet connection, which is why I think the 5G is been developed.

Fear > 5G> Vaccines > Digital ID > ID 2020> 5G > NWO
That’s just the truth.
5G is the most essential part of the plan.
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Thefxchanger: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

There's such a thing as radiation decease but it's not contagious. If 5g was the cause of coronavirus then e nor for dey spread for Africa, we have little to no 5g in Africa, lots of countries don't have 5g yet but the virus is spreading even to were there is no 5g.

No one ever said 5g caused corona virus pls...

I never even mentioned corona virus in my post here...

If ure referring to the rumours making rounds, it stated that china introduced coronavirus to cover up the death caused by 5g radiations...

Pls dont spread more rumours
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by safetyboot: 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
WHY ROLLING OUT THE MAST WHILE PEOPLE ARE ON LOCKDOWN?

1 Like

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Flakosixfive(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ishilove:

Jakumo, I love you
Cheater. I'm gonna tell Naptu2 you are cheating on him cheesy
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Timijo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
To everyone who calls those who believe that the 5G network contributes to the spread of coronavirus ignorant and illiterates without any evidence to debunk their claim, you are also guilty of the same offence.
They have read and heard about what you called a conspiracy theory and they seem to agree with it while you guys disagree. Then, explain to them why they are wrong with scientific proofs.

To whom it may concern:
1. What connection does a biological virus have with a computerised virus?
2. Why would the proposed vaccine for coronavirus be a microchip implant?

My question two seems to be a rumour but in every rumour, there is an iota of truth.
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by salford1: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mcquine:
I don't understand why all of a sudden we are now interested in the Telcos Electromagnetic Radiation.

If we make use of 2G, 3G and 4G with mast scattered all over the place even to close proximities with residential houses which is against the rule of Telecommunication why complain about 5G.

I mean Radiation from 2G, 3G and 4G causes Cancer, Blindness and can also Burn you alive if you're not careful.

Why not just stop Telecommunication in entirety.

There is no relation between 5G and Corona virus it's laughable to think that.

Maybe the Radiation and Transmission power might be a little bit on the high side as compared to the previous Techs TRUE.

But all that is needed is installation guidelines that checkmates for the safety and health of both the installation Engineers and customers themselves.

Whether we like it or not Technological advancements is not stopping here.

Can't wait for 6G smiley
Brilliant post.

1 Like

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by salford1: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
HomorBj:

Did u copy and paste this?
You must be new to Nairaland grin

ochiosa:
Social media is going to be humans greatest undoing. Oyibo self mumu like this? how come South Korea that has the highest 5G penetration has under 200 coronavirus death and UK that is not even in 5th position in 5G penetration has over 3000 death.
Lol..Good question..
Maybe our conspiracy theorists/whassap videos professionals can answer the questions.
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Timoleon(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thefxchanger:

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Flakosixfive:

Cheater. I'm gonna tell Naptu2 you are cheating on him cheesy
My account was hacked cheesy
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Timoleon(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thefxchanger:

U have brain but cant do simple calculation...

Your comparison btw sun rays and 5g is super flawed...

At whay distance to earth surface does the sun emits 8000ghz ?

At what distance to our body does 5g emits?

Now do your maths

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by SIRTee15: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
While the jury is still out on the health safety or otherwise of this 5G network....
I'm yet to see any benefit 5g has to offer mankind apart from downloading movies in 1 minute or shorter latent time for video games.....

Seriously, we embracing a new technology because of faster internet speed and shorter latency....

Other applications of 5G like IOT, smart cities, smart glasses, autonomous cars, remote robotic surgery, augmented VR etc are yet to suffice because the technology for these inventions are still in latent phase and there's no assurance we close to it yet....
Hardware tech is far harder and more expensive to develop than software technology.....

So we risking our health and existence because we want an internet speed that's 100 times faster than 4G...

How about postponing 5G until the whole world can appreciate its usefulness, rather than forcing it down our throat....
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Kennically(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Western media has made everything non-western evil. We need to sit down and look at it logically. Apple first to build 3g. Apple/Android first to build 4g. Huawei and ZTE (Chinese company) first to develop 5g then come this conspiracy.

The biggest treat to West has been the emergence of China. And for those who thinks this has to do with NGO New world Order.

This is US vs China war.

1 Share

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by sylve11: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jakumo:
This story just goes to show that illiterate buffoons live in all countries making up this glorious planet. While most human beings are distinguishable from chimpanzees, baboons and other primates, by virtue of walking in bipedal mode, wearing clothes and using spoken language to communicate, there does exist a vast underclass of mentally challenged, highly unstable cretins who will always choose the most idiotic course of action regardless of circumstance.

The good folks destroying telephone transmission antennae because of random rumors they happened to read online, would under normal circumstances be lined up at the unemployment office waiting patiently for state benefits, before returning to watch football on television in their cramped little dwellings on the rough side of town.

Now, with an invisible contagion felling people left and right all over Europe, every crackpot conspiracy theorist in the world is convinced that the time for their most outrageous displays of stark raving lunacy, is at hand. Expect more of this mob madness to ensue in the coming weeks. They started out attacking telephone antennae, so it stands to reason that they will soon enough vent their rage against traffic lights, fire-hydrants, CCTV cameras, mailboxes, public restrooms and other randomly selected targets of opportunity.

I shall follow your advice even if you advise me never to do so. cool
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Timoleon(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
koolaid87:

Regardless, the 5g poses a greater health risk.

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by gnykelly(m): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jakumo:
This story just goes to show that illiterate buffoons live in all countries making up this glorious planet. While most human beings are distinguishable from chimpanzees, baboons and other primates, by virtue of walking in bipedal mode, wearing clothes and using spoken language to communicate, there does exist a vast underclass of mentally challenged, highly unstable cretins who will always choose the most idiotic course of action regardless of circumstance.

The good folks destroying telephone transmission antennae because of random rumors they happened to read online, would under normal circumstances be lined up at the unemployment office waiting patiently for state benefits, before returning to watch football on television in their cramped little dwellings on the rough side of town.

Now, with an invisible contagion felling people left and right all over Europe, every crackpot conspiracy theorist in the world is convinced that the time for their most outrageous displays of stark raving lunacy, is at hand. Expect more of this mob madness to ensue in the coming weeks. They started out attacking telephone antennae, so it stands to reason that they will soon enough vent their rage against traffic lights, fire-hydrants, CCTV cameras, mailboxes, public restrooms and other randomly selected targets of opportunity.

I feel like hugging you. my physics graduate friend was even telling me it's the cause of the corona virus, just because his father that lives in Western world sent it to him.
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by oxiide22(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ishilove:

Yes?
I once ask to see or pix u promise to send but...yet to send
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by hotwax: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Timijo:
To everyone who calls those who believe that the 5G network contributes to the spread of coronavirus ignorant and illiterates without any evidence to debunk their claim, you are also guilty of the same offence.
They have read and heard about what you called a conspiracy theory and they seem to agree with it while you guys disagree. Then, explain to them why they are wrong with scientific proofs.

To whom it may concern:
2. Why would the proposed vaccine for coronavirus be a microchip implant?

My question two seems to be a rumour but in every rumour, there is an iota of truth.

Computer virus u meant. You should have asked, what is the difference between organic virus and electromagnetic waves.

Yes electromagnetic weapons are powerful enough to alter the life on earth. The earth has streams of electromagnetic waves running thought it.
These waves runs through all organism, including humans. You as human is connected to these waves, we are all connected to these waves...its similar to a network of computers.

There are weapons created to manipulate these waves to cause harm to earth, e.g. weather weapons capable of causing sunami or huricane.

They can alter human electric flows called condolini... THEY CAN CAUSE DISEASES AND INFECTIONS BY disarming your body defence system.

I can't really say much here..dont know if you will be able to comprehend

I am a quantum physicist.

1 Like

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by blowjohn(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Opexzy:

How then do u separate facts from fallacy?

It remains a fallacy until there are credible evidences to support his claims.

It's a 50/50.
Have u seen God before? No.
Have u seen God thru the things ur senses can behold whether physical, 2 dimensional, 3 dimensional, spiritual? Yes.
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by holajeedayy: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Illiterates of the 20th century are not those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, relearn and unlearned

Oga use 4g and don't lost any of your family member or use 5g and your generation been control by govt.....I am a computer engineer by profession there are some secrets u can never know when it comes to tech....could u believe where they make microprocessor is more neat than a most neatest surgical room 16x ....tech is secret..., if I know u know....no smoke without fire

Alaye asiri ni ....

1 Like

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by yomcity: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jakumo:

What u dont know is more than u, seek for knowledge and stop typing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Jamersirwin1971: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
alenwup:
I don't really care if this is true or not. All I want is that all 5G mast should be destroyed. What for heaven sake do we need 5G for again. Oyibo too get coni coni

The Box tv we all used years ago ?
Do we still have people using them ?

We all na upgrade . You can’t stay at a place forever . Even when you finish KG ,you have to move to Nursery then Primary , till you get to uni, get work , work work work till death comes ...
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by ebenezary(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jakumo:

it is not illiteracy that trouble but on this, we can say partial ignorance but if it is either of the two what about Nigeria Government supporting the theory
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

Another one on the loose

Doubters are welcome.
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by carpdiemz: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
salford1:

Alot. Lol
Have you heard of medical and radiation physics.
It's a credit course in any 300 or 400 level physics. People also take radiation physics at postgraduate level.
Remember, x-ray and all other imaging Machines used in healthcare.

But I doubt that 5G has anything to do with Corona. Corona jumped from a bat. This is a result of extensive research and studies.

Your conclusion is still the same..... I’m not more a science student but I did little of physics in high school
Re: Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims by nijabazaar: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

You should tell them why a virus that has existed in animals suddenly make the cross and spread so fast ..you called a milimetre wave transponder a telephone antenna? cheesy cheesy You sound like the illiterate here no disrespect Sir

An epidemiologist will look at you and shake his head.

Educate yourself man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / Graphic Images From Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.