Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Engaging the power of scriptural declaration in winning the war against covid-19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Engaging the power of scriptural declaration in winning the war against covid-19 (161 Views)

Sincere Milk — The Declaration Of Faith / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Is Marriage Restitution For Men With 2 Or More Wives Actually Scriptural? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engaging the power of scriptural declaration in winning the war against covid-19 by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Engaging the Power of Scriptural Declaration in Winning the War Against Coronavirus PART 2

Introduction

It is wisdom that wins the war not strength

1 Sam. 2:9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

Declaration of faith is a spiritual weapon for clearing barriers off our paths

Mak. 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Every supplication and intercession must end up with declaration before we can take delivery of answers

Psa. 55:17 Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.

1 Sam. 17:45 Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.

46 This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.

47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle is the LORD's, and he will give you into our hands.

48 And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came, and drew nigh to meet David, that David hastened, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.

49 And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.

50 So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.

Speaking what we want to see as contained in scriptures after we have prayed, is the way to taking delivery of answers to our prayers

Act. 14:3 Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.

Having prayed, we must open our mouth wide against this wicked invasion of coronavirus

Psa. 81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

11 But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me.

12 So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.

13 Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!

14 I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries.

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

God Has Placed Something In Every Man; What Has He Placed In You / U Have Tried Every Other Things, Why Don't You Try Prayer.~rev. Fr.ejike Mbaka / Mark 12 Affirms Jesus Is The Father!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.