Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (146039 Views)

Ugandan Man Kills A Lion Trying To Attack His Home. He Gets Injured (Pictures) / Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kayo80(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sanchez01:

This is difficult and not advisable as a way of telling snakes apart.

Rather, recognise them by their heads. Venomous snakes have triangular heads while non venomous snakes have, oval, round heads.

Thanks for this. I couldn't even tell the difference between venomous and nonvenomous snakes in the picture the guy uploaded. This is way better.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by caremaster: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
So if this man didn't kill this snake now, it will these 64 poisonous babies to the community. Only God that will help us with the latest nigeria news paper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tGR_0Vk4Rg
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Theophinio(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
My hatred for snakes can't be quantify

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ugo2525:
[color=#000000][/color]
Welcome back from ur coma..
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
I used to think Snakes lay eggs and not give birth.

Somebody tell me something.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Markswag101: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Omo thats a Gaboon Viper shocked a very deadly snake

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
kayo80:
If he didn't kill that snake, it would have populated that whole community with its offsprings. 64 babies? Damn!
[size=8pt][/size]
Half of those babies would most probably die & few more would die before maturity... Scary looking snake..
Lemme even check under my bed sef..

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
SenorFax:

Thanks for this, so when next I see snake, I will look at its belly to know if it is venomous or not before I kill it

Once again, thanks for the love
I love this your reply cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You will tell the snake...."hey please wait! Let me check you belly linings ,
snake: ok sir .....you can come and check..... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Wait, snake don later kpain the guy?? shocked shocked shocked

No no. You see even you shock, person wey understand how dangerous those things are no go dey talk anyhow.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by JubiOmeiza(m): 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lala right now

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
I used to think Snakes lay eggs and not give birth.

Somebody tell me something.
Am freaky surprise
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by slimderek(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I will cut off my left scrotum if this doesn't get to FP grin grin
Hah, Chill bro.
It’s on the FP now.
No need
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by ThinkB4mention(f): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
FocusedDiva:
Hope all the 64 babies were killed and burnt.
Viper is a very venomous snake o.
Is it edible......
This one every is summoning lala
Does he eat snakes.....or he worships them
I am confuse
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kay29000(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why is that woman shining teeth like that?

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
BarrElChapo:

No no. You see even you shock, person wet understand how dangerous those things are no go dey talk anyhow.

No mind dat mumu extra guy jare, anytym i see people talking wen their brain is not present a dey feel like nacking dem sledge hammer for head.

Person wey never cross pass Constain to obalende wey dey for stupid westerner.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem7852: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
02auusqsaf
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by ThinkB4mention(f): 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
More
Is it edible?
Why summoning lala?
Does he crave for snakes or worships them
Am confuse
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Gabbriell: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
the population of gaboon viper in Nigeria is getting scary

That is because they give birth to too many offsprings. Imagine 64 babies. What if 10 of them give birth in an area? cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem8511: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
4nt9opuqsd
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by GermanMelania: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
FocusedDiva:

Good lawd. I wonder what kind of people i share this country with. Pls read up on the ecosytem before thinking all snakes/animals should be killed.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kylekent59:
Pictures please.

Vipers are very dangerous, venomous and slow poke.

Hope you all now know how to identify a venomous snake.

The belly linings running to its tail is not broken, but single linings.

Hence, it is a venomous snake.
bros shed more light please
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by GermanMelania: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
FocusedDiva:

Good lawd. I wonder what kind of people i share this country with. Pls read up on the ecosytem before thinking all snakes/animals should be killed. You are ready to kill AND burn. I hope them no label you tief and issue you same treatment one day. Serial killers start from touturing and killing small animals. Guard your heart
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IdioticNLmods: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
anochuko01:
hope the man sells it and use the money to purchase some boxers
grin grin you be fool

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by IdioticNLmods: 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
GermanMelania:

Good lawd. I wonder what kind of people i share this country with. Pls read up on the ecosytem before thinking all snakes/animals should be killed.
Ecosystem kill you there

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Perocom(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
FocusedDiva:
Pictures of the 64 babies?

Last picture, please
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Oharina(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
BENEAMATA:
;Dhehehehe where have you been since 2018 ? so you have been playing truancy on nairaland ? guess the lockdown brought you back to us .to answer your question simply , when i say lala you say snake , when i say lala you say snake , LALA ! . . . . . . ! LALA ! , ............ ! lala lala ! .......... ! , .......... !
LALA..... SNAKE, LOL

1 Like

Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kylekent59:
Pictures please.
Vipers are very dangerous, venomous and slow poke.
Hope you all now know how to identify a venomous snake.
The belly linings running to its tail is not broken, but single linings.
Hence, it is a venomous snake.
So we go wait dey find line..
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
He should sell the snakes and buy himself a belt grin
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
This snake is very poisonous.
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by kem2664: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
5u5xbj0jsf
Re: Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
God can seem like a mistery to me sometimes.

He has created so many disgusting creatures.

I thought they said He is a God of beauty.

What is this?!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Secret Code To Listen To Another Person Call 2022 / Simple Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software (Androids, PC, BB,..) / Www.whatsapp.com-download Free Whatsapp Messenger For Iphone,blackbery & Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.