Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode (3122 Views)

This Is Foundation Peter Obi Laid In Anambra And Should Be Arrested(photos) / Multicoloured Cable Lines Being Dug And Laid In Lagos Inner Streets / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Xisnin(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Have you seen the results from the test FG carried out with MTN on 5G?

What test?
I am quite surprised when every promoter of these "theories" ask similar irrelevant question as if
they were coached from the same school of misinformation. Maybe they were.

MTN testing 5G is like you testing your new phone.

This question is absurd as asking a phone owner whether they have tested their iPhone
11 Pro's ability to make their blood vessel purple when they don't even know what to look for.

The aim is not to see whether it kills people but to confirm that the equipment
works as advertised.
Tech companies are not in the business of testing killer potential of new products,
they don't even have the know-how to conduct such tests.

Did you ask or see their results for MTN 4G tests that show that it doesn't kill people?

"No smoke without fire" is not evidence for anything.

Shouldn't you look at that first before these emotional outbursts?

All I see is projection here.
Emotional outbursts?
There is a reason they package those "secret facts" as videos or music for you guys, they need a strong
emotional reaction from the uninformed.

Some scientific illiterate people watch a YouTube video and read some WhatsApp messages
and went ballistic with propaganda. Freely spreading false information that they can't even understand.
Is that a factual or rational reaction to unconfirmed rumors?

I hope you don't apply the same principle to other more critical life issues.

I used to think that Buhari is the main problem in Nigeria but I have since revised my view.
A large segment of uncritical masses are the major problem who are easily swindled into voting against their long-term self-interest.
We need to find a way to temper these group influence so that barely educated fools such as Dino stop featuring in our national life through
their support or we are doomed with underdevelopment.
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by obailala(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2020
michlins:
Once again I ask, did this guy finish university and how did he get his San title. How can someone buy into conspiracy theories so much that everything he says starts and ends in nonsense.

Coronavirus is a virus and viruses are living things like you and me. God created them. I'm just surprised that our miracle workers haven't been able to help.

You walk under the sun and you want to tell me that you're afraid of 5G and even 10G network? Check your min please
When did FFK become a SAN?

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by obailala(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Xisnin:

I am quite surprised when every promoter of these "theories" ask similar irrelevant question as if

Of course they all got it from the same sources which happen to be some anonymous whatsapp/facebook broadcast videos.

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by citygarden(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2020
How can the likes of fly, Dino, oyakilome will be misleading the public all the name of opposition party. I believe no one is above the law, if dss visit or invite him, we will call the FG a dictator. From China to Coronavirus to 5G. This mad man is even confused.

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Dude can you please shut the hell up??
I asked a VERY SIMPLE QUESTION, HAVE YOU SEEN THE TEST THE FG DID WITH MTN

Damn how stuppid are you clowns!!!
And you know you live in a country where politicians don't give a damn

If the French govt had offered to test those vaccines in Africa, we know stupidd ffools like you would want to tell us how we are all illiterates and should accept

Damn your idiocy annoys me

Xisnin:

What test?

MTN testing 5G is like you testing your new phone.

This question is absurd as asking a phone owner whether they have tested their iPhone
11 Pro's ability to make their blood vessel purple when they don't even know what to look for.

The aim is not to see whether it kills people but to confirm that the equipment
works as advertised.
Tech companies are not in the business of testing killer potential of new products,
they don't even have the know-how to conduct such tests.

Did you ask or see their results for MTN 4G tests that show that it doesn't kill people?

"No smoke without fire" is not evidence for anything.

All I see is projection here.
Emotional outbursts?
There is a reason they package those "secret facts" as videos or music for you guys, they need a strong
emotional reaction from the uninformed.

Some scientific illiterate people watch a YouTube video and read some WhatsApp messages
and went ballistic with propaganda. Freely spreading false information that they can't even understand.
Is that a factual or rational reaction to unconfirmed rumors?

I hope you don't apply the same principle to other more critical life issues.

I used to think that Buhari is the main problem in Nigeria but I have since revised my view.
A large segment of uncritical masses are the major problem who are easily swindled into voting against their long-term self-interest.
We need to find a way to temper these group influence so that barely educated fools such as Dino stop featuring in our national life through
their support or we are doomed with underdevelopment.

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Xisnin(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Dude can you please shut the hell up??
I asked a VERY SIMPLE QUESTION, HAVE YOU SEEN THE TEST THE FG DID WITH MTN

Damn how stuppid are you clowns!!!
And you know you live in a country where politicians don't give a damn

If the French govt had offered to test those vaccines in Africa, we know stupidd ffools like you would want to tell us how we are all illiterates and should accept

Damn your idiocy annoys me

Ignorance isn't bliss!

You claim that MTN wanted to conduct a test and we should wait for the result.
I corrected you that it is idiotic because MTN cannot test the health effects of 5G.

Then you posted a link about a US state considering setting up a commission.
When does a state or local government become a Telecom company?

Even from your screenshot, no single evidence was presented, just that ignorant politicians
are "concerned".

I never knew that being concerned is now scientific evidence.
I bet you are one of those who rushed to buy Chloroquine because Trump says so.
Have you tried cow urine too?
I heard it is an immune booster.

You are irredeemable and I will be wasting my time replying to you any further.
Enjoy your ignorance while you fool other gullible folks like you.

I also heard many people say that the internet is designed to kill us all.
You better stop using it.

SMH

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Malawian(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Xisnin:

You are simply a fool.
You claim that MTN wanted to conduct a test and we should wait for the result.
I corrected you that it is idiotic because MTN cannot test the health effects of 5G.

Then you posted a link about a [b]state [/b]considering setting up a commission.
When does a state or local government become a Telecom company?

Even from your screenshot, no single evidence was presented, just that ignorant politicians
are "concerned".

I never knew that being concerned is now scientific evidence.
I bet you are one of those who rushed to buy Chloroquine because Trump says so.
Have you tried cow urine too?
I heard it is an immune booster.

You are irredeemable and I will be wasting my time replying to you any further.
Enjoy your ignorance while you fool other gullible folks like you.

I also heard many people say that the internet is designed to kill us all.
You better stop using it.

SMH
If they ask you now if you are arguing for or against 5G, you won't even know which one it is. Just to be insulting and shouting down other you know how to.

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Jentle244: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
dustmalik:

You guys are a bunch of illiterates. No service provider has deployed 5G in Nigeria. What MTN carried out were 5G trials, which took place at some of their service centres. The 5G masts were only situated at those service centres, not beyond.

If you guys know how expensive it is to deploy 5G, then you would that no service provider will be ready for 5G deployment for the next two years.

Trial or no trial. All we know is that it is 5g
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by edoairways: 3:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Dino Malaye, and Fani Kayode all against 5G network?
Pastor Chris is not necessary against 5G rather he is alerting his members on the need to be God. The Antichrist is here already, he need to sent many to hell

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Koralords:
This guy na disgrace ,saw it on bbc and yahoo news that 5g is safe,various studies have proven this ,
Would the civilized countries that don’t joke with their citizens approve 5g if it’s trullt harmful this guy must say rubbish so he will always be in the news
you saw it on BBC and yahoo
Immediately you believe
Are u not stupid?

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
michlins:
Once again I ask, did this guy finish university and how did he get his San title. How can someone buy into conspiracy theories so much that everything he says starts and ends in nonsense.

Coronavirus is a virus and viruses are living things like you and me. God created them. I'm just surprised that our miracle workers haven't been able to help.

You walk under the sun and you want to tell me that you're afraid of 5G and even 10G network? Check your min please

You far from the truth and unseen forces hijacking the earth. Check the bible, virus was not found, except diseases formed by cells & organisms. The latin term for virus is poison, its more of a chemical than organisms. Therefore, it is a chemical poisoning known as chemical virus through technology called biotechenological virus. 5G has a high frequency poisoning which the vaccine cure will be introduced through artificial intelligence (antichrist himself). The cure is more dangerous than the virus.

1 Like

Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Koralords: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
you saw it on BBC and yahoo
Immediately you believe
Are u not stupid?
If you not mad you will see where I said studies have shown it’s save,idiot do you think the whites play games with the life of their citizens like it’s done here fool
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by adamx23(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wolgrace:

You far from the truth and unseen forces hijacking the earth. Check the bible, virus was not found, except diseases formed by cells & organisms. The latin term for virus is poison, its more of a chemical than organisms. Therefore, it is a chemical poisoning known as chemical virus through technology called biotechenological virus. 5G has a high frequency poisoning which the vaccine cure will be introduced through artificial intelligence (antichrist himself). The cure is more dangerous than the virus.
Garbage!!
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
adamx23:

Garbage!!

As time has come that the truth you call garbage will be scarce, as the doom's period is around the corner. Conspiracy theorists will surely prevail!
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
sarrki:
If the allegations are not true this will nail fani kayode

If his allegations are right then the government should explain to Nigerians
was he nailed when he alleged the kaduna church decorator to be a Muslim called Ahmed?
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Gandollaar(f): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Koralords:
This guy na disgrace ,saw it on bbc and yahoo news that 5g is safe,various studies have proven this ,
Would the civilized countries that don’t joke with their citizens approve 5g if it’s trullt harmful this guy must say rubbish so he will always be in the news
Are you the only ones that has not seen videos where the same people were destroying the 5g masts?
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by michlins(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wolgrace:

I don't know what to say to you sir. Go on with your conspiracy theories. By end of next decade, we will be talking about 6G
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
michlins:
I don't know what to say to you sir. Go on with your conspiracy theories. By end of next decade, we will be talking about 6G

Even if it gets to 10G. The more the frequency, the more the poisoning!! Mind you, there is a secret communication between you and one eye god of your phone/digital tech known as digital image, and antichrist as the artificial intelligence is right before you... Your mind is programmed
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by michlins(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wolgrace:

Even if it gets to 10G. The more the frequency, the more the poisoning!! Mind you, there is a secret communication between you and one eye god of your phone/digital tech known as digital image, and antichrist as the artificial intelligence is right before you... Your mind is programmed
it's finished for you. Let the anti Christ come sooner please. Since I was born till now, he's yet to make it
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
michlins:
it's finished for you. Let the anti Christ come sooner please. Since I was born till now, he's yet to make it

Lolzz. You think he would just fall from sky and appear physically? I can tell you that you are closely monitored and programmed by the one eyed god. Artificial intelligence is everywhere through tech. Check all the occult logos and symbols of the tech companies for more research and revelations.

My last pearl casted....
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by michlins(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wolgrace:

Lolzz. You think he would just fall from sky and appear physically? I can tell you that you are closely monitored and programmed by the one eyed god. Artificial intelligence is everywhere through tech. Check all the occult logos and symbols of the tech companies for more research and revelations.

My last pearl casted....
how a grown man descend this low
Re: 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode by Jetjacky(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2020
dustmalik:

You guys are a bunch of illiterates. No service provider has deployed 5G in Nigeria. What MTN carried out were 5G trials, which took place at some of their service centres. The 5G masts were only situated at those service centres, not beyond.

If you guys know how expensive it is to deploy 5G, then you would that no service provider will be ready for 5G deployment for the next two years.

What do you say about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Va0L7amUX4

And

https://www.facebook.com/400850830380869/posts/847096345756313/?extid=QA1WJGXxz7x5R7oN&d=null&vh=e

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yuletide: Umahi Salutes Christians, Urges Ebonyians To Be Prayerful / Nigeria at a critical Stage! Break up is imminent. -Tinubu / President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.