Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order (27479 Views)

All Churches Should Close Before 9am Today To Enable Members Go To The Bank / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos) / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by luluman: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
paxonel:
that isn't advice that was an insult.
Learn how to address people amicably and sensibly disprove them when you perceive they are wrong.

You can't just come and say keep shut do you feed people? grin
They should keep shut if they dont know how to argue.

1 Like

Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
mvem:
I don't get the second part...who is threatening to burn churches and why?...
The Muslims. They say as long as they can't hold jumaat, churches should not open else they get burned.
Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by mvem(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The Muslims. They say as long as they can't hold jumaat, churches should not open else they get burned.
ohh i see... so both churches and Mosques are actually closed but neighbourhood prayers do happen...you know it is difficult to atop those neighbourhood prayers...it is like stopping cell meetings which I know it is still going on...I am not justifying that action though both actually both Churches and Mosques are closed
Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by Legendguru: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yes
Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
mvem:
ohh i see... so both churches and Mosques are actually closed but neighbourhood prayers do happen...you know it is difficult to atop those neighbourhood prayers...it is like stopping cell meetings which I know it is still going on...I am not justifying that action though both actually both Churches and Mosques are closed

There are no cell meetings going on. Besides, cell meetings are usually around 20-50 in attendance. You can't compare with those neighbourhood mosques that can have up to hundred or two hundred
Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by mvem(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

There are no cell meetings going on. Besides, cell meetings are usually around 20-50 in attendance. You can't compare with those neighbourhood mosques that can have up to hundred or two hundred
alright...I get
Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by Greatzeus(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

I recently read about a mosque in Agege which was shut down by the government of Lagos for flouting the social distancing order. I don't know about any other mosque disobeying the order.

But if Muslims want to expose themselves to the deadly virus, so be it. That doesn't mean Christians should do same.
Your post is different from your usual self. You have always had a point,but they are always beclouded by your writing tone and arrogance when responding to comments.
I guess you have grown more spiritually. Which is very good the spirit of God moulding you to reflect him more and more,keep it up bro. Remember character is everything, without it you are nothing.
Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by bilulu(m): 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
paxonel:
must Christians join Muslims and be doing nonsense what is the competition all about?

Stay at home foolish Muslims are observing jumat or whatever they call it and you Christians too want to go to church?

Where is then the sense of leadership of Christianity over Islam, where will the hope come from?
Not trying to join issues with the idiot, they should try n mind their business
Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by Thelife: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2020
paxonel:
what is paining you?
Is it that you are at home on Sunday you cannot got to church that is paining you? grin

I say post link, stop talking on your own.
You might be saying the truth but you have to come with proofs otherwise there is nothing Christian about you.
https://www.nairaland.com/5773298/friday-prayers-hold-bauchi-mosques

I am not the source of your foolishness. I don't need to prove anything to a fool like you.
Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by stevio(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2020
He holds a Masters degree in Church persecution grin
Iyiataata92:
OP, Churches have closed down while Mosques continue to hold services. Are you not still ok with that?
What more do you hold against Churches?
Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by paxonel(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Thelife:

https://www.nairaland.com/5773298/friday-prayers-hold-bauchi-mosques

I am not the source of your foolishness. I don't need to prove anything to a fool like you.
so you can't make your point amicably without insulting abi?

You are a very big pig who lacks home training. mumu!

Goat like you,
Common get aarrttt!

Nonsense!

Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by Thelife: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
paxonel:
so you can't make your point amicably without insulting abi?

You are a very big pig who lacks home training. mumu!

Goat like you,
Common get aarrttt!

Nonsense!

Your father.
Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by paxonel(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Thelife:

Your father.
your daft mama!
Abeg enter your cage, grasscutter like you grin

Mumu
Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
makjo900:

It's obvious you are braindead

Yes he is.

It's called Taqiyya in Islam.
In Islam, deception is not a sin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churches Should Obey The Government's Social Distancing And Lockdown Order by makjo900: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Muhammadian:

Yes he is.

It's called Taqiyya in Islam.
In Islam, deception is not a sin.

Why mention me on this nonsense? Don't you have a valuable thing to do with your time. Go and count garri if you don't

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Escoba Smith Gifts Pastor 2018 Toyota Landcruiser (Photos) / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.