Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (79758 Views)

Ukraine's Highly Anticipated Counter-Offensive Against Russia Has Begun (Video) / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline / Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2020

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by STARGREEN(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
President Idris Deby is a leader while the other is a lead.
We are still watching to ID the name of the lead

603 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by manuelreports: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Buhari come and see your mate

390 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
manuelreports:
Buhari come and see your mate

Update
Video below was removed from youtube because some terrorists supporters on nairaland reported it

Lol
Our own is fake General

More casualties below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fot3PwgDxjs

Source Sahara reporters

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sad facts

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Tetrahedron: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Meanwhile Jubril Al Soudani is washing his hands in a toilet.

Fear no gree am come out grin grin grin, na babangida sabi am well

us*less hermit

279 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
cool
following the putin way

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Goodcare(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
sad^

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by JAMO84: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kudos to the Chadian army, but stop giving me the crap about President Deby leading anything. He did not fire a single round, he wasn't the commanding officer. He just turned up in military regalia at the bigging of the operation in order to boost the morale of the military personnel!!!

Did I also mention that the Nigerian army pushed the terrorists to the fringe of the lake Chad region were they attacked and killed 91 Chadian soldiers!

I AM DONE TALKING

81 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Tetrahedron: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
mtinfx:
Sad facts

Thank you jare!

If Chad doesn’t put an end to their shenanigans, Boko Haram will be a constant budget item for the politicians and the army

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Perfecttouchade: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Great president ...morale high

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
JAMO84:
Kudos to the Chadian army, but stop giving me the crap about President Deby leading anything. He did not fire a single round, he wasn't the commanding officer. He just turned up in military regalia at the bigging of the operation in order to boost the morale of the military personnel!!!

Did I also mention that the Nigerian army pushed the terrorists to the fringe of the lake Chad region were they attacked and killed 91 Chadian soldiers!

I AM DONE TALKING

wow we also pushed them to where they nuked 51 ( they reduced the actual casualty as some inside sources claimed 75) NIgeria soliders in one fell swoop a week ago
cheesy cheesy cheesy

we also pushed them to remove general adeniyi after videos of Nigerian soldiers crying surfaced and begging for food and weapons
While he pleaded on their behalf

keep being a zombie, facts will remain facts cool

if its that easy to boost morale, challenge our so called General that is sleeping in aso rock to near a war front in the north and also ( boost ) morale if its that easy undecided

616 Likes 41 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
The Israeli Airforce supported the operation

https://twitter.com/DonKlericuzio/status/1246553833079267330

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Babatunde40(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rambo of Chad

He showed up once and results are everywhere.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by JAMO84: 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
mtinfx:

wow we also pushed them to where they nuked 51 NIgeria soliders in one fell swoop a week ago
cheesy cheesy cheesy

we also pushed them to remove general adeniyi after videos of Nigerian soldiers crying surfaced and begging for food and weapons

keep being a zombie, facts will remain facts cool

if its that easy to boost morale, challenge our so called General that is sleeping in aso rock to near a war front in the north and also ( boost ) morale if its that easy undecided
Nigerian army had conducted thousands of military operations against boko haram and they are still there doing their best to keep our Country safe.

If Buhari had to turn up for every single operations to boost morale, would he have time to do any other thing?

You people are not willing to give the Nigerian army all the praise they deserve, but I appreciate their commitments and dedications.

Boko haram hasn't been able to successfully attack any major Nigerian city since Buhari became President. They can only attack villages with less than 500 inhabitants and also lay ambush for soldiers traveling through some highways.

Whether anyone is willing to agree or not, Buhari's government has decimated BH to a large extent and the people of the North East recognized that fact, reason why they turned out in large numbers to re elect him for a second term.

I AM DONE TALKING

41 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
JAMO84:
Nigerian army had conducted thousands of military operations against boko haram and they are still there doing their best to keep our Country safe.

If Buhari had to turn up for every single operations to boost morale, would he have time to do any other thing?

You people are not willing to give the Nigerian army all the praise they deserve, but I appreciate their commitments and dedications.

Boko haram hasn't been able to successfully attack any major Nigerian city since Buhari became President. They can only attack villages with less than 500 inhabitants and also lay ambush for soldiers traveling through some highways.

Whether anyone is willing to agree or not, Buhari's government has decimated BH to a large extent and the people of the North East recognized that fact, reason why they turned out in large numbers to re elect him for a second term.

I AM DONE TALKING

The last video of his visit to the north east ( february this year) showed him getting booed, watch the video below
https://www.nairaland.com/5683510/residents-boo-president-buhari-maiduguri
at bolded you can watch the massive support below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVvAUM9yOhs&feature=youtu.be

How can you decimate someone that your are rehabilitating

How can you fight terrorism with one hand and be giving them peak milk with the other

You guys are confused

Sell your useless propaganda to clowns

431 Likes 28 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by NaMe4: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Are those Nigerian soldiers filming and dancing? Cos I can see some of them wearing camos.

3 Likes

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by ezugegere(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
How many times has Bubu even visited North East since coming into office? Forget it, Bubu is the C in C of Boko Haram army

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
NaMe4:
Are those Nigerian soldiers filming and dancing? Cos I can see some of them wearing camos.

They are now cheerleaders

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by seunlayi(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zombies
Burantayi
Kiliyari
Lie-lie
Buhaary

Come and see sumtin, Chad presido want to spoil business, I mean una pot of soup

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by saaron(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chadian exploits against boko haram proves one thing, that buhari's fulani regime are the supporters and sponsors of boko haram terrorist. Their frequent release of thousands of boko haram murderers under guise and Taqiyya of ''Rehabilitation'' proves this fact.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by hisexcellency34: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
Is Buhari also not doing the same

7 Likes

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Eteka1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
I was expecting to actually see him in battle. I think he only visited the troops in the front line.

Nigerian army looks better organized and equipped. These guys look a bit rag tag.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by saaron(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
Idris Deby does not even need to hold a gun let alone fire a single shot. His presence there among his troops shows his commitment to decimate boko haram to ashes. Unlike the terrorist in Abuja who's major goal is releasing thousands of boko haram terrorist murderers under Taqiyya of Rehabilitation.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:

grin grin grin
two clowns in one picture

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by saaron(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:
That was buhari in Zamfara when cows were rustled from fulani herders by fulani bandiths.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Afolabimills(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
mtinfx:

The last video of his visit to the north east ( february this year) showed him getting booed, watch the video below
https://www.nairaland.com/5683510/residents-boo-president-buhari-maiduguri
at bolded you can watch the massive support below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVvAUM9yOhs&feature=youtu.be

How can you decimate someone that your are rehabilitating

How can you fund terrorism with one hand and be giving them peak milk with the other

You guys are confused

Sell your useless propaganda to clowns
don't mind those zombie terrorist like buhari

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
mtinfx:

Lol
Our own is fake General

do you know that there are still things that called themselves human beings supporting this fraud of a man....

A man who promised to fight Boko Haram from the front and defeat them in months but today can't even be seen at the back...

A man who promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but was first to break the promise

A man whose only achievement in office is to come on TV once in a while and show us that he's still alive....

How can a living thing support such evil?

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Subduer: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
JAMO84:

I AM DONE TALKING
Your Zenaral PROMISED to lead the battles from the fronts against Book Haram, just post one picture where he's doing what he promised us bloody civilians, just as the truly GALLANT President of Chad is SEEN doing, not talking such nonsense as having defeated Boko Haram TECHNICALLY.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Heffalump(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigerian Army will continue to lose the battle against terrorism to Boko Haram because the Army is saturated with Boko Haram members.

In a warfare, you can't defeat your enemy if some members of your squad belong to the enemy camp. This simple truth is the main reason why the war on BH terrorism has lingered for so long. Ponder on this two points below:

1. At the twilight of PDP administration, GEJ knew about the lapses in the Army, he decided to engage military contractors to lead the fight against Boko Haram, while the NA watch from behind. I tell you, within two weeks there was tremendous success recorded, such that a little time more BH would have been decimated completely.

2. America knew that the core North is playing political and religious games with BH and have concluded that Nigeria cannot defeat this war. They have all the top secrets about Nigeria!!!

Instead, US decided to build military bases in some strategic West African countries like Chad, Niger, and Mali, coupled with training and empowerment of their military personnel. As it stands, common Nigeriene foot soldier is better trained and equipped than a Nigerian counterpart.

US also knew that military hardware sold to Nigeria will end up in the hands of BH. So they decided not to sell to Nigeria.

Do you think Nigeria can continue like this as one country

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Shame on you....
Buhari is releasing detained Boko Haram members and rewarding them with amnesty....

Chai.... why do I share a country with people like this?.. God why me?... Who bought me to a country where Buhari is president?...

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram by Eteka1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
saaron:
That was buhari in Zamfara when cows were rustled from fulani herders by fulani bandiths.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD.
You are constituting a nuisance. Can't you drop a responsible comment devoid of abusive language and insults and go away?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UK Publishes Names Of Dead Nigerians With Unclaimed Estates, Assets / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.