Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

African Video Sharing Site - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / African Video Sharing Site (2219 Views)

First African Video Aggregator Platform Launched / Video Sharing / Mtv Goes African (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Video Sharing Site by chiji123: 1:23am On Jan 01, 2011
I just launched a video sharing site for African videos at:
www.AfroViral.com

you guys should check it out and tell me what you think. We Nigerians in general have the potential to make very interesting videos when given the chance. And I think youtube is actually too big and it's very difficult to be found or find videos that appeal to our tastes as well as many of these nigerian videos do. Any one interested in perpetuating this video sharing culture on the African continent should feel free to create and share their videos with an audience that will be interested.
Re: African Video Sharing Site by sizzlers(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2011
i think is cool, i like it but still so much work needs to be done on the site

(1) (Reply)

Lies Of The Heart Zee World Series / Chiwetel Ejiofor Is In Hot Pursuit Of Angelina Jolie In Salt / Sons Of The Caliphate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.