Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,712 members, 7,813,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party (72009 Views)

Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts / Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Funtobewith: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2020
Vyolet:

Sure they will but she will serve as lesson to others.
Did u see any picture of her in the police station.
At least she has apologised,
the reverend fathers and churches that are breaking the law what has even been done to them
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by MiseryIndex(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
You've nothing be sorry for

Let them continue to bark

And let them panic cos of coronaVirus that is bullshits
I will love to see your response when your family member becomes infected.Think before you type thus Horsesh1t response
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Christmasdon(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
DUNDEE UNITED.
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Wait for example what if someone give birth now
The baby won't even see flies the following week of the ceremony ah sad
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Dollabiz: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
ok
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by ogheneruemu123(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Funke akindele dnt mind then
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Dcoy: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Your father.... You think say na children Una dey talk to...
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by bussy4life: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
How many people can boldly say since the lockdown started they never stepped outside their house or visit a friend closeby?
*justpassingby*
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Sho22: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sorry no dey for 9ja law u Don comit offence ,go face am
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Sho22: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
U dey preach the thing wey you no dey practice :
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by Merrymen1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Medicine after death
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by churchee: 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ejima1:
lol, what else do you want

Let her support the struggle with 1 billion naira but pay to her state government and not FG
Re: I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sure u learnt ur lesson.dont b postin everthing on social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.