Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) (93637 Views)

Prof. Charles Soludo Spotted In Anambra Market Buying Foodstuffs (Photos) / Lockdown: Governor Wike Pardons A Pregnant Woman (Video) / Governor Wike To Remain In PDP As He Declares Support For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lmao . This guy is a joker
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by kem7985: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
k4bxnlvnqf
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Injera(f): 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
PDP Governors no dey disappoint if to say na the other Zombie party now they could have shared 2cups of ijebu garri in its stead
Exactly like EBA and egusi soup
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by HocusPotos: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
VillagePipu:

I can see Ikpeazu the best PDP Governor in the SE taking care of your folks in the village.
[/s]
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by HocusPotos: 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
VillagePipu:

Is it Yoruba people that said your people should not go to school and only limit themselves to petty trading?

Or you think technical engineering is like the nonsense you do in your Igbo states?
[/s]
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mean to offend anybody but River State indigenes are highly tribalistic especially in little things.
very true
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by rolams(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wish you all the best

zb.com my crypto experience!
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
nengibo:

How many Rivers people has your state governor given food too

Look before you quote anyone on nairaland, better get your facts right,

First and foremost I was born and brought up in River State, you stupid.

So don't think I go about making assumptions.

I've been in a place in River State, eleme to be precise, my dad was one of the founders of that area, who developed the damn community...
But when their so called government started given them oil money compensation, they didn't include the none indigenes, who developed their communities. They didn't care if you've been there for like 20 years, they only care about there indigenes.

So next time better get your facts right, before you ever think of quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Mrtreasure0220: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Please, anyone who is close or that can reach out to the people in power to pay every Nigerian workers 10 percent of their compulsory retirement savings to them and stop all the nonsense in the name of encouraging the seat at home.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Adgideon(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mr project well-done but can we have the real figure 4 this item, and I hope is not only 4 ikwerri pple, and obio akpor local guvmnt, especially

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Miracle1991: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
PDP Governors no dey disappoint if to say na the other Zombie party now they could have shared 2cups of ijebu garri in its stead
clapping for food that is yet to be shared. You don't even know how many Kongo will be given to every individual.
I don't think you are using your brain.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by kyuniii(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Edo state governor please try to do same, hunger dey town.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Exclusive101:
What Lagos warehoused before sharing the N400 n 3 derick of rice to an entire street was times 500 of this. If any individual get 2 peak milk of rice n crown cork of red oil come n behead me.

Rivers is no more than 6Million people. Lagos is about 22Million. So expect Rivers to cover alot of ground. Besides it's just a palliative. We should hope this Covid-19 issue ends sooner.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by hedonister: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
HopeAtHand:

Rivers is no more than 6Million people. Lagos is about 22Million. So expect Rivers to cover alot of ground. Besides it's just a palliative. We should hope this Covid-19 issue ends sooner.
Are non indigenes considered?
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Miracle1991: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is a failure

Whenever I see action leaders

I know one thing

Buhari is a failure
coming from someone that doesn't know the name of his governor.
Buhari is not your governor that share eba.
CHILDREN OF HATE
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Kinematics: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Adgideon:
Mr project well-done but can we have the real figure 4 this item, and I hope is not only 4 ikwerri pple, and obio akpor local guvmnt, especially

You know his way. Those items are for his kinsmen and some of his political allies. We know how Wike operates, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
hedonister:

Ordinarily, they should. Any responsible government caters for all.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
hedonister:

Rivers state does that a lot.

Why should Yorubaland be working in Rivers State, as if they are native to Rivers or they have oil in Yorubaland?.

Nigeria is a tribalistic place, Others would do same if they were in our place. Besides any fallout from the operations of companies usually affect only the host communities.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Confirmedzombie: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
How many houses will receive this in Rivers state, I bet you this will not get to 1% of people in Rivers state

Wike just want to embarrass himself as a lot of people will criticize him for this.

Audio food stuff
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Adgideon(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kinematics:

You know his way. Those items are for his kinsmen and some of his political allies. We know how Wike operates, nonsense.
him pple go begin throw bomb now because we talk true
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
Bro wake up there is no different between APC and PDP they are all criminals cool
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Miracle1991:
coming from someone that doesn't know the name of his governor.
Buhari is not your governor that share eba.
CHILDREN OF HATE

Tell me exactly what he has shared?...
Apart from poverty

Hate-filled piggies everywhere
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Kinematics: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Adgideon:
him pple go begin throw bomb now because we talk true

They know the truth. Everybody knows the truth.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Kinematics: 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Exclusive101:
What Lagos warehoused before sharing the N400 n 3 derick of rice to an entire street was times 500 of this. If any individual get 2 peak milk of rice n crown cork of red oil come n behead me.

Show us pictures or keep quiet. Audio warehouse.

Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Kinematics: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
HopeAtHand:

If Lagos is 22 million then Rivers is 12 million
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Kinematics: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
hedonister:

Are you not a Nigerian?, if you are then you'll know how states operate in this country.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by kemi2904: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Bigblessed: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good one Mr. Project.
Please be informed that this period everyone is directly or indirectly affected except some political bourgeoises like you so nothing like less privileged else it must surely be politicised.
Everybody is hungry.

Cc:- Doctor Jesus son, Apostle. Please take note.
This time around, it's not only prostitutes and robbers that are hungry.
Your security men, urshers, welfare, choristers, etc are all hungry with their families including us your visitors and host community.
Kindly look at your back a little bit.
Re: Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) by Kinematics: 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Look before you quote anyone on nairaland, better get your facts right,

First and foremost I was born and brought up in River State, you stupid.

So don't think I go about making assumptions.

I've been in a place in River State, eleme to be precise, my dad was one of the founders of that area, who developed the damn community...
But when their so called government started given them oil money compensation, they didn't include the none indigenes, who developed their communities. They didn't care if you've been there for like 20 years, they only care about there indigenes.

So next time better get your facts right, before you ever think of quoting me.

I used to have the mentality of canceling this indigene thing entirely until my eyes were opened as I grow up.
As long as Nigeria operate the way we do currently, then if you are not indigenous to a place just remove your mind/eye from anything community.

I remember when I was looking for a housejob placement, I went to Calabar even to Uyo, I was openly denied only because I'm not from those places.
My colleague was rejected from her PPA in Imo State Government House only because she is not from Imo. In fact she was called mbamiri what are you doing here all because she was from Rivers State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) / Raymond Dokpesi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.