Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post (98280 Views)

Zulum: Bring Chadian Soldiers To Join Boko Haram Battle - Borno Governor Says / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by InvertedHammer: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
/
What would you do as a Nigerian soldier if the order from the superiors is to stand down and only repel attacks? Gen Adeniyi aired his frustration about the deceit going on and was immediately redeployed instead of addressing their grievances. It gets worse that the ones they manage to capture are treated and send back to the battlefield under the guise of rehabilitation. What country pampers confirmed terrorists this way?

\

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Euegene100001: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Brother the matter nor tire u . Nigeria politicians are playing politics with field soldiers
Rich4god:
The president spoke and followed it up with actions. Unlike some president who said he is surprised that the citizens were been attacked and killed by bandits and boko haram.

Come to think of it, it's a shame to us that the soldiers of another sovereign nation is fighting terrorist on our soil... To make the matters worse, it's not like these soldiers are from the US, NATO or any of the world powers, but Chadian soldiers...
How low could we get.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Roski1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
I think Nigeria should adopt the Israeli method where by every young citizen above the age of 18 years is made to undergo compulsory military service for a minimum of 3 years and thereafter retire to reserve. It could afford most people an understanding of how the military operates.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by DAVE5(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapientia:
I don't know of I should be excited or ashamed.

It's a big shame on all of us, that shows the competence their president has, we suppose carry fire dey burn all our politicians house

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Indispensable85(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nigerian soldiers being rescued by Chadian soldiers! What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Owen247: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
emmysoftyou:
chad is not a tiny country, their population is bigger than IMO state and their landmass is larger than Nigeria...
u dnt mean it.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by DAVE5(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari the terrorist leader will not like this news..

All zombie Terrorist supporters won't be happy

Cc rexwalters

Buhari is a bastard, he should be killed, imagine over 10years now, we're still been terrorized by some psychopaths upon all our plenty military idiots that claim to be fighting, the full army knows what's going on, they refused to fight that's why we're in this state

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Eteka1:
Great news. The battle against Boko Haram needs a coordinated action from all the countries affected by their terrorism.

What you said is the plain truth, but you missed another plain truth.

The plain truth you missed is that if all affected countries comes together to fight Boko Haram, Nigeria will deliberately be the weak chain.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by danhans(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Someone will tell me Nigeria soldiers are good,story proof it they can not

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
richidinho:
cheesy

The vegetable is no where to be found

His vice, Abba Kyari is nowhere to be found

Our military are busy killing civilians in Warri

Chad is a tiny country, smaller in population than Imo state in Nigeria

Nigeria millitary is 10x bigger than chad's in size
ever heard the phrase "big for nothing"?

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by blackboy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
We have a retired general as our leader and Boko Haram is flexing . His priority is Cows... I mean RUGA , Fulanizing, family and friends. The death in the NE hs seems not to be bothered as he keep a General Buratai in Charge since 2015 who has performed worse than GEJ era and mainly has audio victories.

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by back2sender: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nuel4:
ever heard the phrase "big for nothing"?
Camry Car grin

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Dpharisee: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheNas:
I hardly speak in this forum coz I noticed many are sentimental but to be sincere Boko Haram members are from Chad and they were trained and brought up in Chad. During President Jonathan our army almost finished BH but they went back to Chad and re-enforce the same thing with this early Buhari govt they almost finished them yet Chadian govt give them cover and ignore Nigeria due to Oil found in the region and today the President of Chad is fighting BH just because they killed his soldiers. For you to understand, just look at response by Shekau to Chad and compare how Shekau use to respond to Nigerian govt. Its clear Shekau is some how sober as he is facing his masters Cahs but when talking to Nigerian he use to be Bold. I remember how many tmes buhari use to organize meeting with Chad over BH. But all ears went deaf. U see BH is not local issue is International issue especially energy issue but many cannot understand because of sentiments. Well one good thing about sentiments is every body will be suffering from it when it fired back.
Valid points, despite my sentiments against Buhari sometimes I know that BH is international. Shekau made a big blunder killing those Chadian, perhaps he mistook them for a Nigeria garrison since it happened in Nigeria territory.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by BeerParlour: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Racoon:
What a shame on the useless and senseless COVIK-19 terrorists amnesty granting president.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Bbass1990(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
What a shame....Nigerian soldiers shld b the ones doing this(rescuing) but so pathetic they are d ones @ d receiving end .
How would a hunter tell villagers that it was an antelope that chased him home. cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Owen247: 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
BRASH:
....see what many years of corruption has caused..with this statement, u are stylishly trying absolve buhari of the blame. He is the president and if he does the right thing, the corruption of the past gov will not come into play.
i dont even knw if i shud still join d N A Eng ACorps.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by sandy4lv: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Even if its made an open scandal what can you or anyone do about it? All the open secrets in Nigeria what has anyone ever do about it? Nigeria is a sh#thole

quote author=noblealuu post=88130141]The recent record-breaking victory of the Chadian soldiers is a crystal clear testament to the fact that the NA is riddled with internal saboteurs who are living large on this perennial war against BH.

Let the onslaught continue.

Kudos to Chadian Army. The truth about BH will one day be made an open scandal.[/quote]
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by shogsman(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
A standing ovation for Chad's president, he is the definition of talk and do

5 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by mclorenzo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Shame on Buhari and Buratai

3 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Viking007(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
JAWBONE:
This is becoming an embarrassment to Nigeria

Do you notice how APC Zombies and Buhari FOOLISH supporters have being quiet on all threads related to this Chadian victory.

Is it that they are not happy that Boko Haram is actually being decimated and defeated.

This should tell you that those bastards BMC members are the number one enemies of Nigeria.

Everybody is celebrating Boko Haram destruction, they are quiet because it is not Buhari who is doing it.

They prefer to worship Buhari than be happy for Nigeria.
Assuming this offensive was carried out by Nigerian Army, I swear we would not hear word on how Buhari is even greater than Nelson Mandela.
This should tell you the kind of evil people we call our country men. The demonic Buharists are burying their heads in shame as they watch a smaller, foreign force do what their inept dullard has failed to do in 5 years.

They prefer the lies and the propaganda. Some of them are already planning on Twitter on how to paint Chad as the enemy of Nigeria and how Chad has being shielding BH members. Please if you come across such nonsense, insult whoever make such post and shut down that stupid conversation. Don't allow yourself to be fooled

The truth is right before our eyes
This is why I don't bother replying comments from any of them. They are all terrorists.

Cc: Modikko.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by bizzibodi(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
richidinho:
cheesy

Chad in land mass is bigger than zoogeria.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by guiddoti: 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chadian soldiers kill tens of thousands and Nigerian soldiers kill hundred.
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by ada9ja(f): 8:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Omenkata:
brutai is a curse and disgrace to the title General

chaii Nigeria is finished under this incompetent charlatan bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii
all these for one man.....steady

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by guy222: 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
richidinho:
cheesy

Which chad are you talking about? for your information chads population is more then the entire south easth state put together. A country that has a population of about 16 million people. You are talking of imo state, what is the population of the entire easthern state. In terms of land mass it is bigger than nigeria 4times
Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Smartbrainfix: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Omenkata:
brutai is a curse and disgrace to the title General

chaii Nigeria is finished under this incompetent charlatan bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii
I no fit laugh ooo........!

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Arysexy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Shame on HIV sharing and rapist Nigerian cowardly Army

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by enemyofprogress: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
This one weak me i. How are the mighty falling

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by jchioma: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
How are the mighty fallen!

Buhari is a shame of the nation.

May the good LORD be with us all.

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rich4god:
The president spoke and followed it up with actions. Unlike some president who said he is surprised that the citizens were been attacked and killed by bandits and boko haram.

Come to think of it, it's a shame to us that the soldiers of another sovereign nation is fighting terrorist on our soil... To make the matters worse, it's not like these soldiers are from the US, NATO or any of the world powers, but Chadian soldiers...
How low could we get.
...the chadian soldiers launched an attack.. they didn't go to bush, create a base and wait for Boko Haram to attack...

2 Likes

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Owen247:
i dont even knw if i shud still join d N A Eng ACorps.

I pity you, they will just waste you. You are going there to defend against BH not to attack. Is it not supposed to be the other way round. Get intelligence about where they store their food and weapons and destroy them. By do doing, the war is 80pct won. A hungry soldier can't carry arms.

1 Like

Re: Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post by lereinter(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
What buhari can't achieve, Deby is leading the way.

Shame on Nig army

Shame on buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.