Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses (49207 Views)

Anambra Marks Structures Along Airport Road For Demolition (Photos) / "The Collapsed Lagos Island Building Had Been Marked For Demolition Last Year" / Ikorodu Houses Marked For Demolition By LASG; The Residents React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by Sirmuel1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
minasota:
please i need assistance just 5 cups of rice please
No be joke......
this shit is getting real

5 cups of rice for what?
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by Angbakpa(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
minasota:
please i need assistance just 5 cups of rice please
No be joke......
this shit is getting real

Where are you heading to??
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by minasota(f): 11:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
vertueptime:

U get oil, tomato, kerosine, pepper, meat and DATA to cook the rice
yes dear ,I've got a enough stew in ma fridge but no rice
a bag here is 32k
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by minasota(f): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sirmuel1:

5 cups of rice for what?
eating sir
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by minasota(f): 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Angbakpa:

Where are you heading to??
IBEKU sir
Lol
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by kemi2513: 11:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
iwx6kd9x2w
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by Angbakpa(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
minasota:
IBEKU sir
Lol

Onye Umuahia.... wow.
DM me ASAP
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by Natilolo(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Please when does this happens as I cant heard it on News hear.

Thank God no live is loosen.

Bros, na English you speak so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by kemi2154: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by Miracle1991: 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
These people are known world wide for selling fake fake things even building materials.
Fake drugs
Fake motor parts
Fake wine
Fake pastors
Fake Gucci
Fake Visa
Fake native doctor
All from one part of the country. GOD go punish them.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by Sirmuel1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
minasota:
eating sir

How do you expect someone to send you 5 Cups? It's not possible
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by Sirmuel1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Natilolo:
Bros, na English you speak so?

Abeg you too funny
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by MzTunechi(f): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by kemi8821: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
mujrx22a33
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by kemi8821: 11:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by kemi8018: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2020
2749chuc2k
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by sapientia(m): 12:14am On Apr 06, 2020
This is good news.

Am over joyed.

Knowing that it has been marked for demolition shows being proactive.

If everyone takes their works serious, we can always know how to tackle some things.

Countless lives have been saved because some government workers refused bribe and marked the house.

Kudos to the team that did that.
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by MYHUBBY: 12:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Eromzi:
I am currently at enugu state, and I must tell u I am disappointed at the strength of materials of buildings I see around. i went for a conference I entered the room were they had the generator, I could see sand falling off the lintel for the door of a story building I ran. government really needs to look into it.

ignore this afonja, East is heaven on Earth
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by MYHUBBY: 12:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Shootingstar93:
Ugwuanyi is truly working grin

Enugu is in God's hand then they leave money in Uguwuanyi hands, nothing you won't hear from Igbo

their leaders take advantage of their political naivety too. those out of east keeping asylum under bridge and shop will rather brag here why those in their glorified villages suffered the misgovernance
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by BadBradley: 12:31am On Apr 06, 2020
Tabithatim:
Where are the so-called social media users in Enugu State who were reported to have called for the head of the management of Enugu Capital Territory Development Authority (ECTDA) on false and mischievous allegation that it demolished peoples' houses at Onu-Asata Enugu while they were observing sit-at-home over Coronavirus pandemic.

Thank God that residents of Onu-Asata immediately debunked the wicked blackmail and cleared the air that ECTDA only came to their rescue and removed wreckage of an illegal structure being built on a waterway which was wrecked by flood.

This evening, a three-storey building under construction just collapsed at Ezeluike Street, Olympic Layout, off One Day, Agbani Road, Awkunanaw, Enugu South.

Though there is no record of casualties yet, information available is that the collapsed three-storey building was one of the buildings the ECTDA had marked "Stop-Work" since last year November.

The information also revealed that ECTDA does not issue approval at Olympic Layout where the building collapsed this evening and would have demolished the property last week but suspended action in compliance with the lockdown and other proactive safety measures aimed at containing the spread of COVID-19 in the state.

However, the first responders including ECTDA, FRSC, Fire Service and Red Cross were quickly on the ground for response operations.

The so-salled social media influencer in Enugu over to you... Blow this one out of proportion too!

-Levi

Nairaland has been reduced to a paid mouthpiece for agencies and government bodies to do their dirty work.

ECDC is a corrupt body in Enugu. And it has resorted to fleecing and extortion of landlords whose properties are not even on the designated area of concern of the government.
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by mamaluwe22(f): 12:42am On Apr 06, 2020
Your location?]please i need assistance just 5 cups of rice please
No be joke......
this shit is getting real[/quote]
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by kalufelix(m): 12:46am On Apr 06, 2020
...Marked since last year and them dey wait for egunje ...The building don settle himself and the owner no go talk say na government do am...But one igbo smoker fit dey inside o ..make dem check wella..
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by akennynews(m): 1:12am On Apr 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by kalufelix(m): 1:14am On Apr 06, 2020
Eromzi:
I am currently at enugu state, and I must tell u I am disappointed at the strength of materials of buildings I see around. i went for a conference I entered the room were they had the generator, I could see sand falling off the lintel for the door of a story building I ran. government really needs to look into it.
just shut it already...Enugu is made up of sedimentary rocks ...buildings are known for cracks due to earth movement and rock formation over time...but they hardly hardly ever collapse...i repeat they hardly hardly ever collapse...Also they don't build much of high rise buildings like Aba or Onitsha cos they've got excess lands and developments is spread across virtually every local government and region...villages function as towns except for the city centers...Better face your one room conference if you don't know what to say about 042...BTW where did you travel from??

4 Likes

Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by InvertedHammer: 1:33am On Apr 06, 2020
minasota:
yes dear ,I've got a enough stew in ma fridge but no rice
a bag here is 32k
/
Just curious. How did you arrive at 5 cups of rice?

What's your location?

/
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by minasota(f): 1:36am On Apr 06, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/ Just curious. How did you arrive at 5 cups of rice?
What's your location?
/
IBEKU
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by InvertedHammer: 1:38am On Apr 06, 2020
minasota:
IBEKU
/
What's your email address? I will tell you how to access some fund to help your situation.

\
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by minasota(f): 1:41am On Apr 06, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
What's your email address? I will tell you how to access some fund to help your situation.

\
cool
Re: Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses by D1zion: 2:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Please when does this happens as I cant heard it on News hear.

Thank God no live is loosen.

Jesus Christ! Are you kidding me.which grammar this one dey write here.must you comment? Even children in kindergarten cannot write like this, pls brother abi na wetin you be,if you sabi read,just dey read dey go without any comment or just comment in pidgin English. Biko nu,cos this disgrace no be for here but for the entire Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Builders: How Many Blocks Is Recommended Per Bag Of Cement ? / Modern POP Ceilings Plus Interior Finishing And Many More... "Process" Pictures. / Prowess Engineering On Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.