Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES (118727 Views)

What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Sundahjoe(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Op just purposely want to display to us how dirty and unpleasant environment of most PH is, using state of compliance to lockdown as a cover..

PH people don't be painful, it's a common thing over Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Sundahjoe(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Op just purposely want to display to us how dirty and unpleasant environment of most PH is, using state of compliance to lockdown as a cover..

PH people don't be painful, it's a common thing over Nigeria..
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Faithful007:
Guy u are really mischievous
Nothing like being mischievous here.. Just enjoy the beautiful scenery.. Ok

What were you thinking?
Port Harcourt is a paradise?

Cmon, Let's enjoy the fun of it!

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Trex4(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:

Please define mischief. There are worse places than this in PORT HARCOURT. We shall do phase two outing , maybe later In the week
Where are you from? Tell me and I will show you pictures even worse than this.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by SlyHarryJay(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
You just snap your village kon post say na port harcourt. U no see sport center and pleasure wey u go snap except that shit shit waterside

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ArticleBeast: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dantedasz:

There isn't, but residents of Port Harcourt try to hide their slums and shanties and try to project the myth of a complete Garden city which in reality is not true.
GRA,Ada George,Aba road and Trans Amadi layout are not the only areas in PH. Okrika and Abonema water fronts are also parts of Port Harcourt.
That is all I am simply saying.
Every city does. Even california and New York have places like this but they tend to hide it

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by athorello(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
grossintel:
That is what the OP wants you to think, I lived in PH for 10 years, I have never seen or been to a place this dirty. Where the OP is going are inside Slums you won't go looking for anyone on a normal day.

I've been in PHC fully for 4 years now, I did NYSC in Eleme prior to that and I've seen worst places. Don't stay in non-indegines developed areas and be making mouth. Goan stay in town and come back here. Or some backwater areas of PH where dbam, viki boys roam freely. I've been in an area where if police stop you on the road and you identify to be living there, they'll say are you all not cultists and robbers there. That I now live in a well paved new layout part of PH doesn't mean those slums don't exist.

FYI, I've seen dirty in Lagos too... Ajagbandi, Ajegunle has fine areas and places where you'll puke just passing by.

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Zenithphil8368: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
Port Harcourt township was planned by the British. It is still the best planned area in Nigeria, even better planned than Abuja
This isnt a city is a ghetto
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by senatordave1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Shade me ke? He cant do that. He's simply trying to hide his insecurity, beacuse he is from the dirty capital of the word Onitsha

I'm proud of my PH. Even though it's not an Eldorado atleast it's better than Onitsha 100%
I concur.onitsha is too dirty

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by okuwehcris: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
Area view of Port Harcourt township

Mr man you lie by calling it PH township, from your pictures one could tell your intentions. I've been to the city centre once but I can't relate your pictures to the main city.

It's just like going to Ibeju Lekki and sharing the pictures with the caption Lagos.

Every city have a slum in it, just like ilaje in Onyingbo Lagos.

The government should also try and clean up the areas as most government in Nigeria seems to be interested in where they can siphon money...

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Moventist: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is still Port Harcourt
Slaughter road
Nkpogu bridge

1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ChinoElects: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Shade me ke? He cant do that. He's simply trying to hide his insecurity, beacuse he is from the dirty capital of the word Onitsha

I'm proud of my PH. Even though it's not an Eldorado atleast it's better than Onitsha 100%

You still dey para in. The OP no be chino. Besides there is no area as bad as this in Onitsha or even in Lagos. Learn to be humble. I am still the promoter of PORT HARCOURT
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by KINGreignn: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
ruggedtimi:
there are highbrow areas in pH too..op is in the old town of [s]ph..pH has one of the best road networks in Nigeria[/s]. Former governor Amaechi wanted to destroy the waterfront ghettos but the people resisted
Lies. Uyo, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Gombe, Katsina, Jigawa etc has better roads than PH.

Let's not start arguing baseless arguments.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
ChinoElects:

That's not me. Our contract with RSG is intact. We are gonna show the real PORT HARCOURT and not this.

Lies will kill you one day. We have screenshots of your misunderstanding with Kinematics where you promised to do exactly this. You've done it, wait for the repercussions.

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ChinoElects: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
senatordave1:

He's trying to shade kinematics and other ph people

No be chino. I am here to prove myself
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ArticleBeast: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Npfn:
My eyes have seen the worst this heartless let the governor sweep the area and fumigate it this period abeg never believed ph had a place like this
You think they haven't tried it. It led to serious communal fight.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Angelb4: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
I moved extensively around PH yesterday to monitor how people were coping with the lockdown in Port Harcourt city.

And they will come here to compare this pit with Lagos. When Lagos pictures were posted yesterday, some people likened it to UK environment. That was just CMS ooo

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
I moved extensively around PH yesterday to monitor how people were coping with the lockdown in Port Harcourt city.
Who appointed you a lockdown monitor in PH? Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Abagworo:

Chino do you want to see the lock down of Onitsha? I've read your motive already.
show us
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ChinoElects: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
HopeAtHand:

Lies will kill you one day. We have screenshots of your misunderstanding with Kinematics where you promised to do exactly this. You've done it, wait for the repercussions.

Yes we had misunderstanding but the OP is not chino, check it out
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kinematics:

Imagine someone boasting about dirtiness....

Lol... Hehehehehe

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Samuels90: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ventura1:
We shouldn't be bias, if places like these makes up the larger part of PH, it is sad and the government has failed.
We have places like these in Lagos too but the govt is trying to upgrade their infrastructures, except in Ojo, Amuwo odofin and Badagry due to political bias.
Truly, it is sad Lagos State Government have abandoned ojo and it's environs.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Sundahjoe(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dreambeat:
The op is being mischievous. But come to think of it, I once lived in PH and I never knew a slum like this existed.

it's not a lie, atleast the address on sign post are proof

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
ChinoElects:

Yes we had misunderstanding but the OP is not chino, check it out

I can list out all your monikers on NL for you. Same shit, different papers.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mikehot:
show us
Lolzzzzzzzz
You want to also see...?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Moventist: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is still Port Harcourt

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ArticleBeast: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Taye4j:

Maybe you should ask your brothers who are in Ibadan to send you a pix so that you can see that we don't chest beat.

Sit down in your red mud shithole and think every where looks like your Aba or PH.
Which of the Ibadan?

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by ruggedtimi(m): 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
KINGreignn:

Lies. Uyo, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Gombe, Katsina, Jigawa etc has better roads than PH.

Let's not start arguing baseless arguments.
read my comments again!! This time slowly
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
akinegba1:
The op only took Ibadan pic
Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by FLYFIRE(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
I wanted to accuse the OP of washing his dirty linen in the open but at the second thought I see something good in it even if he did it to ridicule the govt. This will make govts to rise to its responsibilities. Its not like Kano where they have resolved to show painted roads & bridges at every given opportunity when in actual fact its the dirtiest town in Nigeria. I am waiting for Aba & other pictures that will be posted to 'shame' me...but listen, I have been in all of those places & say here, Kano is dirtier

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
If I ever decide to contest and I become a governor, Heaven knows one of my policies will be to send a bill to the state legislature banning the use of rusty iron roofing sheets in the capital city and other towns in the state. I hate the sight of rusty roofing sheets. Govt has to provide a standard for people to follow else no development.

Seconded on the move

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES by Abagworo(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
HopeAtHand:

Chino has more than 20Monikers on NL. Someone I've known since 2013 on NL. He threatened to show the badside of PH after he had an online misunderstanding with Kinematics. He also revealed he wouldn't do it with his main moniker to safeguard the propaganda job he does for RVSG.

That is to show how unstable he is. Just because of a little misunderstanding he is now working against his pay. He will soon be sacked

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

The Following Countries Are Visa-free For Nigerian Passport Holders / The Crystal Service immigration Scam / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.