Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola (25434 Views)

Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2020
I'll never forget Soyinkas role in ousting Jonathan. He'll get his own soon.

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by sammyj: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by SadiqBabaSani: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2020
JAMO84:
We are in an emergency situation and the president has the constitutional powers to issue executive orders without recourse to the national assembly.

The quarantine act of 2004 has not been repealed or amended, perhaps, prof Soyinka was not aware that such law exist.

I AM DONE TALKING
Zonee...

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by MainJoe: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2020
science and technology is the leper in a god-forsaken colony called ignorance.

Genius

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by GreatResearcher: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

I suggest you desist from talking
You talk nonsense in defense of the failure in office

Buhari knows nothing about governance
The man is a certified dullard whose only achievement in office is to come on TV once in a while and show us that he's still alive

Buhari is a disaster and a plaque to the country
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Jack500:

U that u are wise, how av u better ur community?
Any sane/reasonable man will chose Buhari over Jonathan in 2015, if present with the same chance in 2015, I will pick buhari over and over again, because, that's just the logical thing to do.
I know people who will vote Buhari again if there's a chance and there are people willing to bring back Jonathan too
All been said we don't really have brain in this country
Two bunch of failures

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Adakintroy2: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Here we were thinking about our "challenges". But here comes a greater "challenge" to pause our "challenges". So now until we solve this "challenge" we cannot get back to our former "challenges".

Isn't life pretty..pretty?
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by SimplePlan34: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Uu
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by blowjohn(m): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

I suggest you desist from talking
You talk nonsense in defense of the failure in office

Buhari knows nothing about governance
The man is a certified dullard whose only achievement in office is to come on TV once in a while and show us that he's still alive

Buhari is a disaster and a plaque to the country

U haven't addressed the message. Attack the message not the messenger.
Buhari is a disaster yes, but was he right using executive orders?
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by adam4success(m): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2020
Mazda231:
Am still buying limited PayPal account above 180days

Fast deal. Check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp
My account is over 2years.how much will u buy it
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by blowjohn(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2020
Abouwaza:

I know people who will vote Buhari again if there's a chance and there are people willing to bring back Jonathan too
All been said we don't really have brain in this country
Two bunch of failures

But this administration has too many incompetent people working for Buhari. From Fashola to the minister of health to the chief of staff to .....chai.
Only Amaechi trying
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Realtalk20: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2020
Point taken
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by BBWLOVER: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2020
nobone:
It's okay then
i
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by BBWLOVER: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Mazda231:
Am still buying limited PayPal account above 180days

Fast deal. Check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp
wirh 0 dollar inside?
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Iamgrey5(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
All these grammar for Buhari

Okay ooooo

If only you can use the cow to demonstrate how Soyinka's wisdom cured his impotency grin grin grin

It is well
I know you will spill bile and hatred as usual as long as Yoruba is involved

Who is impontent?

Mrs national interest!
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2020
sapientia:
Wole was wise.

Before before

Though not proven.

No wise man will ever have hope on Buhari.

So Wole is not wise anything.

He deserves everything Garba told him.

Unlike you, wole soyinka has spoken out against every administration this country has had. You are just upset that your party lost out.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Cocolatti(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2020
When you have a Mannequin parading as a President

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by hisexcellency34: 9:33am On Apr 06, 2020
Now that his impotence has been cured, I wish Aisha all the best in za oza room

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Themandator: 9:35am On Apr 06, 2020
Chadian soldiers have finally killed Shekau.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2020
[s][/s][quote author=Nemere2020 post=88144589]

Source: https://punchng.com/soyinkas-wisdom-cures-buharis-impotence/

Tunde Odesola embarassed[quote author=Nemere2020 post=88144589]

Source: https://punchng.com/soyinkas-wisdom-cures-buharis-impotence/

Tunde Odesola

Rubbish
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Iamgrey5(m): 9:36am On Apr 06, 2020
alexxiswrites:
I'll never forget Soyinkas role in ousting Jonathan. He'll get his own soon.
But you have forgotten Wole's role in forcing the Northern cabal to give Jonathan power in the eve of Yaradua's death?

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Blackfire(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2020
Who called the former president and his beautiful wife unprintable names so as to enthroned the con artist bihari ...

If not for old age, I would have curse that man Soyinka who introduced cultism to our education
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by kweensheba: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2020
Soyinka was right in pointing out the shortcoming of the restrictions from Mr. President, but he didn't need to degenerate the matter to exchanging verbal assaults with Garba Shehu.

However, I think comparing Garba Shehu with Gebba Singh is out of place. I watched movies acted by Gebba too. That character was so vindictive and villanious.

Our own G.S is just overlous and hyperactive about his job.
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by alasane: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2020
The only thing Prof .Wole Soyinka bequeaths our society is cultism....May the Lord have mercy on his soul
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Iamgrey5(m): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2020
Blackfire:
Who called the former president and his beautiful wife unprintable names so as to enthroned the con artist bihari ...

If not for old age, I would have curse that man Soyinka who introduced cultism to our education
Who at his old age protested to ensure Jonathan became president when Northern cabal refused to allow be Jonathan the president

Prof have spoken out against every evil of most Nigerian government since before you were born

He even went to jail for your Biafra
Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by anonimi: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Nemere2020:
After Buhari trampled upon Nigeria’s constitution by sacking the democratically elected government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari on December31, 1983, Generals Ibrahim Babangida and Sani Abacha wouldn’t have had the guts to seize power in 1985 and 1993 respectively if Nigerians had resisted the criminality perpetrated by Buhari and his gang in 1983.

Wailers form haff finish. grin grin
Soyinka allowed his reputation to be dragged in the mud by associating and promoting the rogues in the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3340066_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10558334_20191113092832_jpeg7237497694fcd92ce246b29e7f936334

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4032053_ra1_jpeg06073001eb7fcb9eeb8a1eb0d55ae5e1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8711769_fbimg1549641325339_jpegb89d32cf87812989a5d2856fd75eb5b5

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by InvertedHammer: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2020
/
I love Nigerians.

They start a fire, stick their hands in, get burned and then resort to prayers to quench the fire they foolishly started. That is the depiction of the relationship between Buhari and Nigerians. God gave them an ample opportunity to send Buhari on mandatory retirement in 2019 but they sacrificed their future on the altar of ethnicism, bigotry and religious fanaticism. They reinforced failure and then turn around to wishful dream of accidental death on their choice. The change they seek starts with taking full responsibility of their choices. Folks are not in short supply who will support any regime no matter how evil their plot is. You see them in Buhari supporters. Hitler had supporters. Mugabe had them.So did Abacha. Thus, it is not surprising that a colossal failure like Buhari would have ardent supporters.

/

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by anonimi: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Who at his old age protested to ensure Jonathan became president when Northern cabal refused to allow be Jonathan the president
Prof have spoken out against every evil of most Nigerian government since before you were born
He even went to jail for your Biafra

He did well in the past so why spoil it by endorsing the greater of two evils?

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Awoo88: 9:45am On Apr 06, 2020
sapientia:
Wole was wise.

Before before

Though not proven.

Two gallons of origin bitter for you

Re: Soyinka’s Wisdom Cures Buhari’s Impotence - Tunde Odesola by Odkosh: 9:47am On Apr 06, 2020
sapientia:
Wole was wise.

Before before

Though not proven.

You too dense where sensible people are talking. So keep quiet.

Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate / Peter obi: Dangote refinery will give us Additional Savings On Foreign Exchange / Boko Haram Not Sponsored By Anti-jonathan Politicians — US Officials