Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun (55311 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Brimmie(m): 12:58am On Aug 26, 2013
[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLdKYJexiw[/flash]

Watch Her At Glo X-Factor Audition Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Brimmie(m): 1:00am On Aug 26, 2013
Hear her around 2:45.. "You are a beautiful gurl, you can do whatever you want"

Yeah she did it!!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Brimmie(m): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2013
When she can't sing, and she want fame so bad! What she couldn't get with Glo X-Factor, she get it easily with the Sleazy Pastor!

8 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by tpia5: 2:18am On Aug 26, 2013
would like to know if this lady is a nler.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by demmy55(m): 3:01am On Aug 26, 2013
tpia@:
Undercover mode activated cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Edenitis(m): 3:41am On Aug 26, 2013
Her name is Ese, not Eze.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Brimmie(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2013
Edenitis: Her name is Ese, not Eze.

FIXED! Thanks
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by 80million1: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
ok
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
Big fail!!
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Caracta(f): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2013
What exactly is the point of this thread? Can't you people just get busy and fix your flaws than pick on others unnecessarily? Oh fine, she fell. Must you keep kicking her.

Enough of this story abeg. What difference have you made so far with all your noise?

19 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
tpia@:

Yup. Her username is Itsmodella grin.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by alphaconde(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
I don't like this girl, but I like her pass d pastor

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
Richfella:

Yup. Her username is Itsmodella grin.
Wow!! So I am Ese Walters? Interesting undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Odunharry(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
she s viewing d thread...check well u wl c her

listening to Fela track 1 to 23 ...no time...
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by yuzedo: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
chai! The konji hold dat pasteh well well sha!!!! See as d babe worwor like salamander, no brezz, no nyash, no talent, natin!!!! Gad pernish agro! embarassed cry angry

15 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Caracta(f): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
ItsModella:
Wow!! So I am Ese Walters? Interesting undecided

Ese Walters = 10 letters

ItsModella = 10 letters

I guess he used maths grin

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by gluv01(f): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by alphaconde(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
How pastor use fhuck this iron?

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by flolancracker: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Loool. She tried but sounded & looked too feminine..
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Brimmie(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
yuzedo: chai! The konji hold dat pasteh well well sha!!!! See as d babe worwor like salamander, no brezz, no nyash, no talent, natin!!!! Gad pernish agro! embarassed cry angry

AGRO Na Bastard!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
Caracta:

Ese Walters = 10 letters

ItsModella = 10 letters

I guess he used maths grin
I hear grin
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by ebamma3: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
please should i comment?
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
mtcheew
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by yahrant140(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Na wa for this nowadays fake born again pastors!

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by MrAboki: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
Ese'.. You don price bad market.

Nobody ever wins against a pastor. NEVER!

Reason being they have immunity. The pastor will simply confess, pray for forgiveness and say that he slipped and he has repented and iss now full of new anointing. You on the other hand will be called the hoe that made pastor sin .

church business is better than politics. A politician sins and gets punished... A preacher sins and God forgives him like nothing happened.

Pastor wins, Victim looses.. That's just the way it is..

47 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pastor Biodun. You must have been really hard up. You took one year of your time to set up to ball this girl. First I was angry at you but now I just pity you.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Caracta: What exactly is the point of this thread? Can't you people just get busy and fix your flaws than pick on others unnecessarily? Oh fine, she fell. Must you keep kicking her.

Enough of this story abeg. What difference have you made so far with all your noise?
she started, she's getting the attention craved for.

not forgetting the traffic generated for seun.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
yuzedo: chai! The konji hold dat pasteh well well sha!!!! See as d babe worwor like salamander, no brezz, no nyash, no talent, natin!!!! Gad pernish agro! embarassed cry angry
hahahahaha grin
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nawa o! Make ona leave coza alone na! angry
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by alienware(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
alpha conde: How pastor use fhuck this iron?
dey guy rod na die.
Re: Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun by kstyle2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dnt knw wat 2 say sha...but if d pastr fvckd her den datz bad...if she's lyin dats also bad...anywayz hw witout sin shld cast d 1st stone...nowadays pastors sha.....*bends dwn n starts 2 write on d sand*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Empathise With Busola Dakolo - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Breaks His Silence / South-African Pastor, Penuel Tshepo Weds (Photos) / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.