Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) (59689 Views)

Man Who Stole The Bike Of A Person With Disability Has Been Caught (video) / Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) / Nigerian Maid Who Went To Work In Saudi, Fakes Madness To Escape. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by CHIOMAEZEH: 11:49am On Apr 06, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DirI4DA-3dI

An elderly Nigerian man is left frustrated and confused; he used his bike to go buy fufu in a faraway market that he and his household will heat, only to be flagged down by the Nigerian police force.

His bike is then seized, and the police now demanded he departs with some money before his bike is released.

If the government is not providing us relief items, and we are not meant to go buy what to eat; is the lockdown an avenue to starve us to death?

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Policemen no dey take their eyes see bikeman.

214 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Yenefer(f): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Why? What is different about this week or next than the last 3. Give me specifics or I am going to start thinking you're just another fear mongerer. People have to eat. Not all of us have enough room in our houses for weeks worth of food. I don't understand this. What are they not telling us
To me it seems they add another week to this virus. I'm about ready to throw up my hands and cautiously start getting out of this isolation. There hasn't been at least 0.1 % of the population in Abuja that has gotten the virus.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2020
cucumbae:
Policemen no dey take their eyes see bikeman.
bike na their ATM,when they hold it they must collect money.

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Blitz4real(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lanretoye:
bike na their ATM,when they hold it they must collect money.
Lol no be small thing

11 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by ghettokid1(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Poor Man!
Only God knows how much they have extorted from ppl in the name of stay at home

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Tpave(m): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
That's too harsh. The man even displayed the akpu

222 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Seun(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Isn't food an essential service? Very confused.

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by datola: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Generally, police in Lagos has been civil.

I don't know about this incidence sha.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by wittyt98(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
na wa for this MEN IN BLACK oh undecided

Na until starvation increase the number of pant stealers dem go realize say people dey hungry?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Mrquadreal(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Shey man no go chop again?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Inenghe: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Very bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by dandydrey(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
This is very sad....is this my country?

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by nkwuocha1: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
grin

I just realized it's hunger that will finally bring this so called revolution in Nigeria.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by sunshineV(f): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Na wa ooo so common man no fit chop? Las Las na hunvid 19 go kill us finish

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by daddytime(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
That's why they die shameful and miserable deaths.

Make one obese man drive one suv reach there now, na hailing dem go dey hail am.

Foolish people.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by STENON(f): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why not collect the fufu and give him back his bike ? Nigeria Police and their entitlement SMH!!

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by todaynewsreview: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
This may be what will announce this man and his family. Soon, the governor and / or wealthy Nigerians will come to support him. Some disappointments are blessings in disguise.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by wittyt98(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
space Bookers everywhere

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Rapmoney(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
STENON:
Why not collect the fufu and give him back his bike ? Nigeria Police and their entitlement SMH!!

Collect which fufu? Did they contribute one naira to the fufu?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by AdemolaA2: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
The poor is
Oppressed and it’s so sad .. If it was a rich govt politifian , they would trowey salute tire . I hope someone sensitize these police officers that the curfew is not to oppress and extort..

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Starboyyy: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
well....if this NEWS is true...The Lagos State Government should see to it that that 'poor' elderly Man gets his motorcycle back. angry

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by GreatResearcher: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Shoot anyone insight. Stay at home una no hear
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
I sure sey this man go don make mouth for e house

“DEM NO FIT CATCH ME! Who dem be” grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by elliot2020: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
ghen ghen this country na great waaaa
shay make the man noo buy fufu again
abeg kuku keee us

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by dennisworld1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
It happened at obiaruku delta state embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by adecz: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Overkill!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by GeoandSONSLTD: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lanretoye: bike na their ATM,when they hold it they must collect money.
grin

And you will never hear, Unable to Dispense Cash grin

13 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Horlaarsco: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Omo na wa sha

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by tprecious2: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
y did God allow this country to come into existence with this kind of people in it.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Police Seize Bike Of Man Who Went To Buy Fufu (Video) by Karac: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol... Dis policemen no get conscience atall. Haba!

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Van Drives Past A Hit & Run Accident Victim In Lagos, Tuface Defended / EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam / Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.