Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Funke Akindele Is No Longer Our Brand Ambassador - NCDC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Is No Longer Our Brand Ambassador - NCDC (4052 Views)

Funke Akindele’s Mother, Adebanjo-Akindele, Is Dead / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo" / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Funke Akindele Is No Longer Our Brand Ambassador - NCDC by irunoko(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
missimelda01:
She messed up, yes but the way people are rejoicing over it is what is making me confused.
Hian she's human and bound to make mistakes but you see those people rejoicing over her mistakes, you all can never see her downfall because she is one of the most hardworking woman I know. This too shall pass.
don't mind them.the reason for the gloating is envy.nigerians don't like successful women.once you are financially successful as a woman they can't wait for you to make a mistake so that they can have opportunity to mock you
Re: Funke Akindele Is No Longer Our Brand Ambassador - NCDC by TheSourcerer: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2020
irunoko:
Mr perfect,I throway salute ooo

Once anyone falls or makes a mistake, you will be quick to gloat as if you are infallible...smh
hw are you this morning?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Video Of Ghana Sugar Daddy Fvcking Side Chick Raw Leaked / This One Pass Kelly: Reactions As Pretty Lady Twerks Hard Like Bhadie Kelly. Pic / P Square Get Glo Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.