Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,082 members, 7,863,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law (539 Views)

Debrah Osagiede Is Dead Spirit And Life Bible Church Founder / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by amarachi06(f): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Deeper Life member in my compound has turned my compound into their church.
They held their Sunday Service in their flats, and today they have gathered again.

Now, they are watching in live satellite with over 30 people in their sitting room.
Lagos State Government arrested Funke Akindele with her husband for breaking the law last week.
l think they should extend their touch light to churches disobeying their order.

l am surprised that Deeper Life is breaking the law.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by ignis: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
amarachi06:
They held their Sunday Service in their flats, and today they have gathered again.

Now, they are watching in live satellite with over 30 people in their sitting room.
Lagos State Government arrested Funke Akindele with her husband for breaking the law last week.
l think they should extend their touch light to churches disobeying their order.

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by GraGra247(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:

Like seriously. You think this is a joke?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by ignis: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
GraGra247:

Like seriously. You think this is a joke?

I am more serious than you. How the hell is people fellowshiping together your headache ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by sapientia(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
If only you have called the relevant bodies.

Check for their number.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by GraGra247(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:

I am more serious than you. How the hell is people fellowshiping together your headache ?

So with your level of of education or ignorance, you don't find anything wrong with people fellowshiping together in a tight space and possibly spreading an ongoing pandemic when it has been outrightly outlawed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by amarachi06(f): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
sapientia:
If only you have called the relevant bodies.

Check for their number.

Please give me the contact of Task Officers in Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by sapientia(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
amarachi06:

I don't really know the extent of lockdown in Anambra.

U think FCT, Lagos and Ogun are where full lockdown are in place.

Checked online to get number but it seems such don't exist for Anambra.

You can ask your friends too.
Re: Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by amarachi06(f): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
ignis:

l am a law abiding citizen, and protecting ourselves is our top priority not otherwise.

l watched our church service via Facebook, and it didn't make us lesser Christians.
They will touch the staircase rails, and other things in our compound, and we have been observing this social distance.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by amarachi06(f): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
sapientia:

I don't really know the extent of lockdown in Anambra.
U think FCT, Lagos and Ogun are where full lockdown are in place.
Checked online to get number but it seems such don't exist for Anambra.
You can ask your friends too.
Thank you very much.
Re: Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by tyup(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
amarachi06:

I'm not stopping u from calling task force
I'm just concern about what ur gain would be after making that damn call
anyways that's u n ur neighbors headache

1 Like

Re: Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by Image123(m): 1:11am On Apr 07, 2020
amarachi06:

Deeper Life is not breaking the law. Your neighbours are the ones breaking the law. DeeperLife is online just like your church. They are online, on radio and on the usual satellite tv. Go and tell your neighbours their fault.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Deeper Life Bible Church Breaking Social Distancing Law by seunlayi(m): 2:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Image123:

Deeper Life is not breaking the law. Your neighbours are the ones breaking the law. DeeperLife is online just like your church. They are online, on radio and on the usual satellite tv. Go and tell your neighbours their fault.
thank you for answering him. He just rushed online and stayed shouting deeperlife deeperlife after the church is already sponsoring it's programme on the network of Radio Nigeria, streaming on Internet, via sattelite, etc and told all pastor to obey the law of their respective state. If what is going on their is against the rules of the state, walk up to the pastor and tell him. No deeperlife will argue with you.
Here on ibadan, the rule is maximum of 10 people- we break into smaller cells ie 2 - 3 families together with space....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Haven't Changed The Bible To Fit Their Beliefs / I Am A Free Black Woman. Why I Won't Vote Democrat This Year / Fellow Christians! Stop Judging People Based On Their Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.