Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345230 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:14pm On Apr 03
pelvicky:
Help!

What can I do about this?

Whenever I try downloading video from chrome.

One of the episode will just refuse to enter into my phone despite completing the required download MB.

I have try every thing I know, it's not working.

Attach is the screenshot
Clear your browser cache and temporal files
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pelvicky(m): 11:43pm On Apr 03
chuksvoice:

Clear your browser cache and temporal files

Thanks for the reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 8:19am On Apr 04
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell or WhatsApp: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Benalfa(m): 12:22pm On Apr 04
Please how much can i get redmi 10 camera glass replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hisholar2(m): 11:55pm On Apr 04
Help!!!
I broke my redmi note 9 screen and I need to replace it asap, I don’t mind if I could change the casing too cos it’s too rough. I need a reliable engineer to fix this for me asap.
Note that: I’m from Ibadan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 10:31am On Apr 05
Laren Mobile Technical Services

We deal all Samsung Mobile Problems, iPhone Problems and other devices problems.

Office Address: Lasu-Igando Road, Igando Lagos
Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos state

Call or WhatsApp: 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 1:51pm On Apr 05
hisholar2:
Help!!!
I broke my redmi note 9 screen and I need to replace it asap, I don’t mind if I could change the casing too cos it’s too rough. I need a reliable engineer to fix this for me asap.
I'm in Lagos, contact me on 08038294998 to get the replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 100FIX1: 2:09pm On Apr 05
-
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 100FIX1: 2:50pm On Apr 05
Edit out.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by larlah: 4:46pm On Apr 05
Samsung A51 screen cost how much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Omijiestan: 5:35pm On Apr 05
Please guys good evening. Please my Samsung A20s is showing this sign and the sim network signal is no displaying anything. Attached is the fault.
How can I fix, I have formatted the phone and still not working, unless I use WiFi on it.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cannonnier(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05
olundty:
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

Hello how much is iPhone 6s home button and battery ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05
[quote author=cannonnier post=129286257]

Hello how much is iPhone 6s home button and battery ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 12:38am On Apr 06
[quote author=olundty post=129289427][/quote]

You mean both the ba3 and home button is 4k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 7:50am On Apr 06
[quote author=VeryDarkMan01 post=129290095]

You mean both the ba3 and home button is 4k no the two is 9k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benega: 12:09pm On Apr 06
Please guys my Iphone 13 had been heating up for a while which ended up with it having a black screen, it is still heating up now embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fejos(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06
olundty:
Available Services

-Screen replacement

Can you repair redmi note 10 pro panel? It is not accepting battery replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lekdap: 7:38pm On Apr 06
Please who has this network card for samsung s20fe

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pocom16: 9:22am On Apr 07
Please what is the cost of full replacement of battery for a Samsung galaxy note 9..
New and quality battery please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by christ007(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07
Can I get a good Enginer to fix my Samsung s8 battery for me here in auchi pls drop location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lovetech77(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07
benega:
Please guys my Iphone 13 had been heating up for a while which ended up with it having a black screen, it is still heating up now embarassed
That hotness is likely caused by board issue, you will need to bring it for better diagnosis and troubleshooting
Come to computer village ikeja, call or whatsapp 07035010254
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 11:52am On Apr 08
christ007:
Can I get a good Enginer to fix my Samsung s8 battery for me here in auchi pls drop location

The original battery is available
But my location is Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:54am On Apr 08
pocom16:
Please what is the cost of full replacement of battery for a Samsung galaxy note 9..
Samsung note 9 original battery replacement is 13k. Contact me on 08038294998 to get the replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 11:54am On Apr 08
pocom16:

The cost of the original battery is 8k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:55am On Apr 08
lekdap:
Please who has this network card for samsung s20fe
Contact me on 08038294998 to get it for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by plumcomm: 2:20pm On Apr 08
benega:
have you been able to fix this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by plumcomm: 2:20pm On Apr 08
pocom16:
I have the follow come battery for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DoveofPeace(m): 6:22pm On Apr 08
hisholar2:
Help!!!

If Ilorin not far for you, you can reach me on zero8zero35one34821
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by honsaint(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08
Please Guys, I need Iphone 11 pro max motherboard with face ID.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NokiaN8(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08
My itel S18 bought brand new last year take 6hours to charge full . Have changed charger to different original follow come but still the same.. please what could be the issues?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lekdap: 10:50pm On Apr 08
Omijiestan:
Please guys good evening. Please my Samsung A20s is showing this sign and the sim network signal is no displaying anything. Attached is the fault.
How can I fix, I have formatted the phone and still not working, unless I use WiFi on it.

Hello, have you been able to fix this? If yes, how did you go about it, i also have same ish with my Samsung S20fe
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danyx: 8:21am On Apr 09
danyx:
Tecno Spark 8p(kg7) motherboard needed.

Still needed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.