Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1346840 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 9:08am On Apr 21
I’m available today to attend to any customer who wish to repair their phone today. I’m available for all services.

Call or WhatsApp @ 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vanmechee: 10:39pm On Apr 21
Please guys I need advice I want to go for one of this phone I need advice and recommendations please 🙏🏼
It's urgent don't ignore me pls
*Tecno Camon 20 and Galaxy A54*
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 6:41am On Apr 22
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)

-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: Lasu-Isheri rd, Igando Lagos

Computer Village ikeja, Lagos

Cell or WhatsApp: +234 9075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thedarkened: 1:13pm On Apr 22
please i need help with my infinix note 5 stylus

it had touchpad issue for a while, however i was managing
it with the intention of fixing any moment. but, all of a sudden
it stopped powering on to home-screen. the moment it is connected
to power, it keep on vibrating but never boot to home screen,
it keeps vibrating like this till the battery dies .
is it something that can be fixed? i need help please.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22
thedarkened:
please i need help with my infinix note 5 stylus

it had touchpad issue for a while, however i was managing
it with the intention of fixing any moment. but, all of a sudden
it stopped powering on to home-screen. the moment it is connected
to power, it keep on vibrating but never boot to home screen,
it keeps vibrating like this till the battery dies .
is it something that can be fixed? i need help please.

Yeah it can be fixed
Your phone is suffering from touch/screen disease

Contact me via whatsapp on number below to get it done
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Thcounsellor: 2:35pm On Apr 22
iPhone X 256gb few month old and neatly used for sale, 94% battery health and it’s the original battery from apple. Phone in good shape and everything working perfectly fine. 220k give away price

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thedarkened: 4:00pm On Apr 22
VeryDarkMan01:

Yeah it can be fixed
Your phone is suffering from touch/screen disease

Contact me via whatsapp on number below to get it done

you did not drop your number
meanwhile is it the same as the
number in your profile?
what would it cost to get it done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VeryDarkMan01(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22
thedarkened:

you did not drop your number
meanwhile is it the same as the
number in your profile?
what would it cost to get it done?

Yes same
Whstaapp me on same number on d profile
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thedarkened: 4:14pm On Apr 22
VeryDarkMan01:

Yes same
Whstaapp me on same number on d profile

noted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 12:49pm On Apr 23
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vanmechee: 3:40pm On Apr 23
Please guys I need advice I want to go for one of this phone I need advice and recommendations please 🙏🏼
It's urgent don't ignore me pls
*Tecno Camon 20 and Galaxy A54*

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:35pm On Apr 23
SkengRay:
Please does someone have the Screen for Spark 10 pro and how much.
It's available contact me on 08038294998 to get the replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 5:44am On Apr 24
Available Services

-Screen replacement

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell or WhatsApp: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 8:00am On Apr 24
SkengRay:
Please does someone have the Screen for Spark 10 pro and how much.

Contact at 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sambass(m): 10:37am On Apr 24
Samsung note 20 ultra screen needed adap....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 11:34am On Apr 24
sambass:
Samsung note 20 ultra screen needed adap....
Call or WhatsApp @ 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 100FIX1: 2:27pm On Apr 24
Request
If you have any of the following:
Google Pixel 6a, 5a, '4a 5G' (Working phone, bad screen, no IMEI)

Google Pixel 5 screen

4a 5G screen
3a screen
4a screen

4a 5G chassis

Call or WhatsApp

100FIX
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by reina20183: 10:08am On Apr 25
CHECK THIS IPHONE 12 OUT: https://amzn.to/3w4Rx7V
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 10:37am On Apr 25
Laren Technical services

Available Services

-Screen replacement

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yemkoguru(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25
OnePlus 8pro screen still needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funstufz: 6:37pm On Apr 25
Please guys, I need Doogee S55 Battery. Based in Ibadan. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NeralLaren24: 8:25pm On Apr 25
yemkoguru:
Contact at 09075677564
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Manna4Gurls: 9:36pm On Apr 25
Pls giys. I need a concrete price of Oppo phones of 130k to 150k I can choose from tomorrow. I didn't understand anything google was telling me about the prices.

Pls I need answers even the specifications.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:43am On Apr 26
yemkoguru:
Contact me on 08038294998 to get the replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Speak2Shantelle: 10:26am On Apr 26
Please my Camon 30 fell down and the back camera got cracked. How can I fix it?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:28am On Apr 26
sambass:
@all green line just pop up on my samsung note 20 ultra about 20mins ago and my phone has never fall from my hand since i bought it....is there any way to fix this¿
did you recently update the phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francisbarrack(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26
Need the original battery of Samsung A 9 128 version. I mean d original n based in osun

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26
Speak2Shantelle:
Please my Camon 30 fell down and the back camera got cracked. How can I fix it?

You can get it fixed by replacing the camera glass... I can fix it for you if you're close to Alaba international market in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:01pm On Apr 26
Thcounsellor:
iPhone X 256gb few month old and neatly used for sale, 94% battery health and it’s the original battery from apple. Phone in good shape and everything working perfectly fine. 220k give away price

Location and last price..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by viccozy(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26
I want to replace my Samsung S20 5g back cover. Please quote me with price. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hisholar2(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26
E far o
DoveofPeace:

If Ilorin not far for you, you can reach me on zero8zero35one34821
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francisbarrack(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26
francisbarrack:
Need the original battery of Samsung A 9 128 version. I mean d original n based in osun

(1) (2) (3) ... (1211) (1212) (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.