Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347843 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixedhollies(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Please help my phone...my korean samsung galaxy android tablet Does not recognize sims or accept sims. Wat can I do phone technocrats....? Urgent
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
fruitygarage:
Hello, an iPhone 5S was sold to me in Turkey and on start up, i realized it has been locked with iCloud. All efforts to reach the real owner have been fruitless as his number is unavailable. Can anything be done?

if it shows space for u to put password, then it can b removed, if it doesn't, then I'm sorry. Ur phone is a chassis ipod
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
bobo65:

if it shows space for u to put password, then it can b removed, if it doesn't, then I'm sorry. Ur phone is a chassis ipod

Yes, it shows space for Apple ID and Password used in Erasing the device. Can anything be done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dsd1pumpking(m): 6:14am On Oct 19, 2014
semid4lyfe:
Ok, I'll be importing the last few problems/questions that were unattended to in the former/old thread into this new one for the Phone Engineers attention. Here is the first one. . .

(My E63 )It keeps telling me "my IP has downloaded to many files" then it won't download a thing and also my joikuspot premium isn't starting, what can I do sirs/mas . Plz help. E63
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teemoney1990: 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello, my ipad4, was locked n it requesting 4 icloud ID n Passwords, i realized it dat new icloud acct has been created by my younger ones wic dey could nt rememba. All my efforts to unlock it was on avail. Can anybody bill me out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
bobo65:

download Odin and use it to flash Ur stock os back to Ur phone
i fink odin is meant for samsung devices?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sunnelpa1: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Pls, I want comfirm if their is unlocking for galaxy tab2 (verizon) and nokia lumia 520.
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
fruitygarage:

Yes, it shows space for Apple ID and Password used in Erasing the device. Can anything be done?

yup
buh na money o
call 08065656796
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
thanks to all those that has contributed their quota to d recovery of my fone, i say thank you all....
bt its a smh.... not even one of d nairalander guru can provides me solution,bt all the same #respect 2u all#
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dsd1pumpking(m): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2014
if an E63 nokia keeps resisting me that "i should define my access point first" what does it mean and what should I do? Also my VPN is locked ,can any1 help me with d settings and how to define it correctly? Help plz
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temituokpe: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2014
Good Morning!! please a friend of mine misplaced my Gionee M2 charger at church yesterday!
I dont want to buy any of this random chargers for sale out there to avoid compatibility issues! Please where can i get an original Gionee M2 charger ... even if its already used
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by assalaamat(m): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2014
Hello guys! I have a Nokia E72 that has not been bringing out network for the past one month now,it didn't fall inside water and i've taken it to the best engineers at computer village in ikeja. I would so glad if you guys can help me. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixedhollies(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
We only experience no response in this tread .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rhaspody(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
who has replaced a phone's screen himself (like a phone repairer) and did he/she use heat gun to seperate the screen from the phone. if yes where did he get the heat gun cos i need it like mad to repair my lg g3 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bamto(m): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
[img][/img]Each time I try downloading an app, it says 'there is insufficient space on the device.' even while I still have free space. Infact, I uninstalled some apps and immediately tried to install one just to be sure and it brought the same message. I use Tecno F7. Pls, what is the way out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tchalz(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2014
Pls guys my phone(s4 mini) has been unable to register on the available networks within this vicinity for the past two wks now.Cannot make calls nor browse again.Really need ya help asap..Thnx in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olaorire: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2014
Hello. Please help me with the MEP code to unlock my Blackberry 8520 Curve.

IMEI: 351970047176457

PRD-22578-140

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tariboy1:
When ever I want to download apps from playstore it keep telling me insufficient space on the device. But I can receive up to 2GB movie using xender or Bluetooth etc. Problem occurs only on play store. Please help tariboy1@gmail.com. my phone is opsson d2

Uninstall some applications. it'll work fine.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
bamto:
[img][/img]Each time I try downloading an app, it says 'there is insufficient space on the device.' even while I still have free space. Infact, I uninstalled some apps and immediately tried to install one just to be sure and it brought the same message. I use Tecno F7. Pls, what is the way out?

What's your current internal memory and d size of file you wanna download
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
My Bluetooth refused to on, it'll just on and off immediately. it has happened b4 twice, restoring factory settings solved d problem, pls I don't want to restore again, how do I restore d Bluetooth alone. (TECNO P5)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ayindejimmy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Anyone know or know someone that knows how the bypass the icloud password on ipad? I've seen lots of tutorials videos on Yutube but actualy doing it is a whole ball game. Moreover, i dnt have a Mac book to connect d ipad. Any help here?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
somebody pls help me, my fone keeps showing storage space running low even when I don't have apps on d internal memory.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
somebody pls help me, my fone keeps showing storage space running out even when I don't have apps on d internal memory.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phransix147(m): 6:10am On Oct 22, 2014
I want to unlock my iphone 5. Can anyone who has idea abt it Contact me @ phransix147@gmail.com pls...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordraiden(m): 6:17am On Oct 22, 2014
Abeg galaxy s3(model:GT-19300) screen and touch pad is how much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:34am On Oct 22, 2014
lordraiden:
Abeg galaxy s3(model:GT-19300) screen and touch pad is how much

19k5 in ikeja with begging
i have a white one for sale for 15k, if u dont contact me b4 9am today, its gone

if u cant gada d money, i can buy ur screenless phone, at an ok price, once thr is evidence dat it comes on

call or whatsapp 07032443577
im in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordraiden(m): 6:51am On Oct 22, 2014
bobo65:

19k5 in ikeja with begging
i have a white one for sale for 15k, if u dont contact me b4 9am today, its gone

if u cant gada d money, i can buy ur screenless phone, at an ok price, once thr is evidence dat it comes on

call or whatsapp 07032443577
im in lagos
how do u want me to prove d panel is k,and how much are u paying for it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bamto(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2014
Hawlahscho:

What's your current internal memory and d size of file you wanna download

Currently I have 72MB free internal memory and i want to download apps of between 1MB and 5MB. I wasn't able to download any.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donmuzzy: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2014
hmmmmmmm...

alot been apenin here shaa oo...

miss u guyx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2014
bobo65:

yup
buh na money o
call 08065656796

Thanks for your reply. Some people I reached out to said they can't do anything on it since the device is in lost mode. Is there an alternative way we can communicate because calling Nigeria is quite expensive. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2014
fruitygarage:

Thanks for your reply. Some people I reached out to said they can't do anything on it since the device is in lost mode. Is there an alternative way we can communicate because calling Nigeria is quite expensive. Thank you

whatsapp will do
same number

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.