Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347388 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2014
lordraiden:
how do u want me to prove d panel is k,and how much are u paying for it.

I'm an Engr
let's WhatsApp 07032443577
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordraiden(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
bobo65:

I'm an Engr
let's WhatsApp 07032443577
forget I av sold it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
bamto:

Currently I have 72MB free internal memory and i want to download apps of between 1MB and 5MB. I wasn't able to download any.

download sdmaid and use it to delete copse, clear application caches, and delete unwanted files with it.
then fix you playstore wt market fixer, now go back to download.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chudy25: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
my tecno m3 sometimes when the screen light goes off it wont on again until I dissemble my ba3 and on it back ..any solution please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zachbryn: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
peteregwu:
Pks I rooted my tecno h5 and am yet to flash any custom ROM on it. Pls I want u guys to tell me what application to use back up my stock ROM.

Here is the help http://www.xaliuarena.com/2014/08/clockworkmod-cwm-for-tecno-phones.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
bobo65:

once super user is installed in Ur phone
click on it and update Ur binary

I rooted my phone wit king root can I still install super user? will it work wit d kingroot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
bobo65:

once super user is installed in Ur phone
click on it and update Ur binary

I rooted my phone wit king root, can I still install super user, is it compatible wit king root?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bamto(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hawlahscho:

download sdmaid and use it to delete copse, clear application caches, and delete unwanted files with it.

Thanks. I'd try that. I hope it'd download cos all attempts at apps download have failed. Brb.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chudy25: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
my tecno m3 sometimes when the screen light goes off it
wont on again until I dissemble my ba3 and on it back ..any
solution please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bamto(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Same ish. Telling me insufficient space still. Could it be virus?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tweetums(f): 4:40am On Oct 23, 2014
Help I discover my phone was off and hot.. When I ON it just display tecno logo without booting
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2014
bamto:

Same ish. Telling me insufficient space still. Could it be virus?

Virus? I don't think so, try installing another application like one small application and let's see. if that does not work try and fix your play store or you clear data and force stop then start afresh. THAT MUST WORK MHEN!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2014
Tweetums:
Help I discover my phone was off and hot.. When I ON it just display tecno logo without booting

maker and model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2014
Please help ooo, my Samsung tablet tab 3.0 screen shattered yesterday how much will it cost me to repair, you can't even see a dime
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tweetums(f): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2014
Hawlahscho:

maker and model?
tecno l3... I AV reboot it still not work by pressing power on and button up ...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2014
07033185680 call or whatsapp

Kelvinprinzyy:
Please help ooo, my Samsung tablet tab 3.0 screen shattered yesterday how much will it cost me to repair, you can't even see a dime
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bamto(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Virus? I don't think so, try installing another application like one small application and let's see. if that does not work try and fix your play store or you clear data and force stop then start afresh. THAT MUST WORK MHEN!

Thanks. How do I go about 'fixing' play store? or force stop after clearing data. Is that same as deleting caches cos I've done that all to no avail. I can't install ANY app even those with kb size.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Gud day sir. Pls, I want u to help me on this one:
I saw a friend with a samsung galaxy tab (wit d keyboard), he said he got it for 15k (excluding d earpiece nd original charger) nd has been using it over a mnth now. The price seemed too gud 2 be tru sha, jst 15k for such a nice phone. Now, I intend buyin one for myself as he has agreed to take me to the seller (who is his friend) whenever I'm ready.
Pls o, is it a gud phone at dat price or one of those 'shinco' samsung galaxy tab? Cos I dnt want to waste my hard earned money ooo.
dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin, pls what do u guyz think?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by evido78: 3:05am On Oct 24, 2014
My rooted Tecno M7 no longer have access to
Google Playstore or my gmail account. Each time
I try, it will give error message " Cannot establish
a reliable Connection to the server" whereas the
internet connection is perfect. All other
application such as Facebook, Twitter, Skype,
Instagram etc. work perfectly accessing d
internet. I have tried all I could, like factory
setting, clearing the cache and data of Google
Playstore/ Services and Gmail as well as enabling
automatic in date/ time setting to no avail.
Please guys in d house help!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 24, 2014
pls engrs.i just bought this HTC ONE X android phone.how can i use d MTN BIS OR GLO IT,,PLS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JustCare: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2014
my ainol ax10 numy tablet just cracked and the touch screen stopped worked. please I need remedy as soon as possible...I can't stay without that android.
Tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2014
bamto:

Thanks. How do I go about 'fixing' play store? or force stop after clearing data. Is that same as deleting caches cos I've done that all to no avail. I can't install ANY app even those with kb size.

download store fixer maybe you shud just Google search it. then do it automatically (if you av root access) if you don't, the application will teach you to do it manually.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Tweetums:
tecno l3... I AV reboot it still not work by pressing power on and button up ...

it's a gradual process so that you won't brick it more.
whatsapp me here 08179008388

!NO PAYMENT IS ATTACHED!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2014
evido78:
My rooted Tecno M7 no longer have access to
Google Playstore or my gmail account. Each time
I try, it will give error message " Cannot establish
a reliable Connection to the server" whereas the
internet connection is perfect. All other
application such as Facebook, Twitter, Skype,
Instagram etc. work perfectly accessing d
internet. I have tried all I could, like factory
setting, clearing the cache and data of Google
Playstore/ Services and Gmail as well as enabling
automatic in date/ time setting to no avail.
Please guys in d house help!

try and use store fixer, that works wt root access, if it does not work, uninstall it and download another one.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Aique:
pls engrs.i just bought this HTC ONE X android phone.how can i use d MTN BIS OR GLO IT,,PLS

I don't know d OS of the phone anyway, but if it's android, I know how you can use GLO Bis on it, whatsapp me here for quick conversation. 08179008388
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2014
JustCare:
my ainol ax10 numy tablet just cracked and the touch screen stopped worked. please I need remedy as soon as possible...I can't stay without that android.
Tnx

Try changing calibration
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2014
JustCare:
Tnx

call or WhatsApp 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mtprofessor5(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Pls can sumbody giv me a tutorial on hw to upadate my suamsung tab1..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JustCare: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Try changing calibration
how and what will it cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JustCare: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2014
bobo65:

call or WhatsApp 07033185680
okay...doing that now. hope he's in Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daskilliz(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2014
my android (qualcomm msm7627a)...keeps powerin off anytime i switch to 2g on sim1...d 2g works fine on sim2 but if i try using data with the 2g it still powers off#...also if i try using d stock flashlite app my flash wudnt power on but camera flashlite works...i quess it was because it was rooted so i denied kinguser root access(shebi datz how to unroot) but itz stil d same thinq ...confused i dunno wat to do...abeq mak una jhlp me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Barbar2ndey: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Engineers pls.....am currently typing with my friend's fone....wen i switched on my fone....itz just showing d tecno logo alone....wat can i do to stop dis....God bless u guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.