Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353498 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stano2(m): 12:32am On Oct 15, 2014
bobo65:

Guess u have a stale recovery
if ur phone is rooted, upgrade ur recovery or use twrp
pls how do i upgrade recovery or use twrp?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mjsmart2: 1:08am On Oct 15, 2014
how do i changw to kit kat on my giinee p3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:02am On Oct 15, 2014
stano2:
pls how do i upgrade recovery or use twrp?

Goto google playstore and download rom manager
Open the app, it will be stated there
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obitryce(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2014
Please can any one help me with installing the UBA BANK U-MOBILE app. on my Nokia XL?
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slowice(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Please I need quick advice...I did factory reset on my dell GS01 n the device has been acting funny ever since...it couldn't receive flash share,the bluetooth isn't working, my M-card isn't working n more...I wonder if I erased some vital softwares in the process pls I need help...what should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vosquare: 12:47am On Oct 16, 2014
anytime my friend tries 2 change proxy 4rm 3g to edge,d fone wil display "unfortunately com.android.system has stopped" and after dz,d network wil go,it wil bring insert sim logo and later refresh itself..it does it frequently even when he calls bt once its on 3g,its normal
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BAYKEM(m): 6:33am On Oct 16, 2014
Please, how can I check the true battery capacity of my tecno phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2014
Please anyone who knows how I can be checking my data plan on a tablet without a dialer? Can I download a dialer or something.... Also my play store is not doing the downloads of recent..... Just loading indefinitely.... Please any help? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2014
Pls someone should help me.
I do have this problem with Bluetooth on tecno p5. It'll get to a time if I switch it on it'll on and go off immediately and only restoring d factory setting has been solving the problem but the problem still comes later. I don't know what can be wrong with d Bluetooth or maybe one application is causing that to My Bluetooth.
Has anyone had d same problem b4 pls help me, it has started like that now and I don't want to restore factory settings.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jraph(m): 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
Please anyone who knows how I can be checking my data plan on a tablet without a dialer? Can I download a dialer or something.... Also my play store is not doing the downloads of recent..... Just loading indefinitely.... Please any help? Thanks

go here http://www.downloadandroid.org/download-apk-976493589-Play+Store+Fixer and download play store fixer if your phone is rooted it will fix it once and for all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dayjhihannon01(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jraph:

go here http://www.downloadandroid.org/download-apk-976493589-Play+Store+Fixer and download play store fixer if your phone is rooted it will fix it once and for all

Thanks but the fone is not rooted either.... Any tips on how I can get it rooted?
Tis a Nexus7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jraph(m): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

Thanks but the fone is not rooted either.... Any tips on how I can get it rooted?
Tis a Nexus7

please go here http://nexus7.wonderhowto.com/how-to/root-your-nexus-7-less-than-two-minutes-without-computer-0155642/ follow the steps to get it done very easy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dayjhihannon01(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Jraph:

please go here http://nexus7.wonderhowto.com/how-to/root-your-nexus-7-less-than-two-minutes-without-computer-0155642/ follow the steps to get it done very easy

Thanks bro.. Av also done the downloading of the file manager.. What happed is that many of the default applications are updating demselves so i have to stop em before downloading...Lemme look into the rooting stuff

Modified....
I'm there but the rootsite is asking me for donation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enochogaga(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pls flashing my ROM, will it bricks my rooted tecno p5 phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Saucekide25(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2014
Bosses pls have Any found a Solution to
this problèm? My Android running on Jellybean is not Booting into Recovery
Mode after Using FLASHIFY to Flash a Recovery Img.....Pls I need Assistance.tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2014
Please help me wit d procedures to follow to unbrick my tecno f5.

It wil nt boot to recovery after holding vol+ and power(instead d boot logo kip blinking continuously).

It wont charge either,after pluging the charger,instead of charging it wil kip blinking d tecno logo of d flashed rom.

Problem Caused by:
i flashed "Flex v1 By Emmy1 P5" rom. The problems starts after rebooting d phone

Ive the stock rom backup,the phone is rooted and cwm is ported...
Thanks in advance, God Bless...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bikerboy1(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2014
Pls house, I will like to know what it will cost me to change my screen. The top screen of my Samsung gs4 fell on the ground and had a crack. It doesn't really affect it's functionality, but I will like to fix it back. any idea, what it will cost or how to go about it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
I Installed kingroot/ kinguser on my fone but rootchecker is showing not rooted what do I do pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tunnex190: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hey, how can I fix my Google Play Store? It force closed anytime I I want to download updates from it. I have already clear cache, clear data, force closed it and reboot the phone and it is still the same

Also, I already checked to confirm if my download manager is enabled. It is enabled but I can't still download. I am currently running G.P.S 5.0.13. Now I have uninstalled and reinstalled, it is still the same.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BAYKEM(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
JUST CLICK AND GLANCE THROUGH THIS IN A MINUTE . YOU WILL SURELY NEED IT FOR YOUR DEVICE.
https://www.nairaland.com/1951566/cheapest-mtn-data-subscription#27228509
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nanauju(f): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pls guys, I need help asap. I use an HTC sense and it's not reading any sim card since yday. The airplane mode keeps coming ON no matter how I try to OFF it. It keeps saying 'wait for network registration complete'. Pls, I don't know how to go abt fixing it and making my android to read sim card. In the network settings, I changed the preferred network from global to GSM/UMTS but the GSM/UMTS options is not responding.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by anadigregry: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
Please every body let go straight to ma point ma techno f5 is rooted I changed ROM to galaxy note 3 and I lost the clockwordmod help me restore back to f5 and I will send u Mtn 1500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tariboy1(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2014
When ever I want to download apps from playstore it keep telling me insufficient space on the device. But I can receive up to 2GB movie using xender or Bluetooth etc. Problem occurs only on play store. Please help tariboy1@gmail.com. my phone is opsson d2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by solace89(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Please, I'm using a torch 1 at&t. I tried to upgrade my whatsapp over a month ago now buh its always saying error module when I try to run it, and its working fine b4 I tryd to upgrade. I've wiped the fone, deleted the whatsapp several times and re-download but all to no avail........please help, do I need to flash it or what??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
solace89:
Please, I'm using a torch 1 at&t. I tried to upgrade my whatsapp over a month ago now buh its always saying error module when I try to run it, and its working fine b4 I tryd to upgrade. I've wiped the fone, deleted the whatsapp several times and re-download but all to no avail........please help, do I need to flash it or what??

leave d current WhatsApp on Ur phone, then goto WhatsApp.com and download the WhatsApp for blackberry there

it should replace the current one

if symptoms persist, flash the phone

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tariboy1:
When ever I want to download apps from playstore it keep telling me insufficient space on the device. But I can receive up to 2GB movie using xender or Bluetooth etc. Problem occurs only on play store. Please help tariboy1@gmail.com. my phone is opsson d2

phones memory is divided into 2
memory for apps and memory for files n data
guess Ur apps are too much

tho at times, corrupt operating systems with viruses normally make apps unacceptable
delete a big app then try downloading d app u wanna , if it says insufficient space, then u have to reload Ur os (flashing the phone)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
anadigregry:
Please every body let go straight to ma point ma techno f5 is rooted I changed ROM to galaxy note 3 and I lost the clockwordmod help me restore back to f5 and I will send u Mtn 1500

use google to search for d latest version of Odin
install in Ur PC
then goto d about of Ur phone and check for d mtk version on it
use google to search for d stock is and flash it into Ur phone thru odin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
tunnex190:
Hey, how can I fix my Google Play Store? It force closed anytime I I want to download updates from it. I have already clear cache, clear data, force closed it and reboot the phone and it is still the same

Also, I already checked to confirm if my download manager is enabled. It is enabled but I can't still download. I am currently running G.P.S 5.0.13. Now I have uninstalled and reinstalled, it is still the same.

is Ur phone rooted and what version of android is on it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Shininstar30:
I Installed kingroot/ kinguser on my fone but rootchecker is showing not rooted what do I do pls

once super user is installed in Ur phone
click on it and update Ur binary
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
bikerboy1:
Pls house, I will like to know what it will cost me to change my screen. The top screen of my Samsung gs4 fell on the ground and had a crack. It doesn't really affect it's functionality, but I will like to fix it back. any idea, what it will cost or how to go about it?

d outer screen itself isn't expensive, d Engr has to b extra careful wen separating it from the way inner screen in order not to spoil d digitizer

anyways budget from 4 to 6k

a Nairaland Engr does it at ikeja, can't place my hands on his thread but Here is his number 07033185680

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
stephinnoyewole:
Please help me wit d procedures to follow to unbrick my tecno f5.

It wil nt boot to recovery after holding vol+ and power(instead d boot logo kip blinking continuously).

It wont charge either,after pluging the charger,instead of charging it wil kip blinking d tecno logo of d flashed rom.

Problem Caused by:
i flashed "Flex v1 By Emmy1 P5" rom. The problems starts after rebooting d phone

Ive the stock rom backup,the phone is rooted and cwm is ported...
Thanks in advance, God Bless...

download Odin and use it to flash Ur stock os back to Ur phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hello, an iPhone 5S was sold to me in Turkey and on start up, i realized it has been locked with iCloud. All efforts to reach the real owner have been fruitless as his number is unavailable. Can anything be done?

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.