Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342553 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2014
Hawlahscho:

get another one from play store I recommend Nova luncher either the premium version or d free version

Sorry for bothering you , which one is system ui
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2014
Hawlahscho:

get another one from play store I recommend Nova luncher either the premium version or d free version

Thank you very much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okeys112(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2014
Used Black Coloured BlackBerry Q10 up for sale with Box and Accessories.

Used Black Coloured BlackBerry Z10 up for Sale with Box, charger and one extra battery.

Are you Interested?!

Call 08063525691 or ping 28A1CCDE.

Phones are Located in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
brito:

Sorry for bothering you , which one is system ui

Iono what you are referring to as system ui, it may be launcher anyway (from its name) UI means User Interface.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Iono what you are referring to as system ui, it may be launcher anyway (from its name) UI means User Interface.

Ok, pls can I send you a whatsApp msg?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SirChides(m): 12:59am On Nov 02, 2014
pls is it possible for me to increase my m3 Ram?
if possible pls how?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by busky101(m): 1:16am On Nov 02, 2014
Happy sunday
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iretex1(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2014
I will be glad for any sugggestion on how to unlock a nokia 1100. it is requesting for security code which could no longer be remembered. Any way out?
The IMEI is 010836004214743

Best Regards.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iretex1(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2014
I have a nokia c2-00 which restarts whenever I attempted to make/receive calls. How can I correct the problem since I've reinstall the software and run factory reset several times but the problem still persist.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ihafiz17: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2014
Pls can sombody help me with d download link for samsung galaxy grand2 stockrom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2014
brito:

Ok, pls can I send you a whatsApp msg?

Yea, I hope you av d number.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Helewud(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2014
Somebody Help!!! my tecno P9 just switched off and cant on again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princebergz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
please, I have a Tecno P3 and the headache z that I can't send messages from the fuxker! Got message centre number from MTN but I CAN'T find where to CHANGE my MESSAGE CENTRE NUMBER on the P3... Please I need help to fix this issue, thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DJMONACO(m): 6:35am On Nov 03, 2014
Each time I download a file on my HTC vision it keeps corrupting,which app do I download to stop this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolux247(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pls how much can i repair Bold2 Charging port an Curve 4 earpic
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jamesjake369: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
I was creating a topic before I could finish typing
those pigs called nairaland mod/admin removed it
the topic is "make your self invisible to the pigs
called nairaland admin/mod"
I have about 28 nairaland accounts but they
always get a ban each time I post as soon as I get
a ban I quickly open another one under 1minute
but before I could make a post I will see a
message saying "sorry you can't do that right now
try again in few minutes" wtf I never knew they
know its same person through the IP or whatever
but I'm an international internet fraudster and there
is no dating site that I haven't registered with they
can't ban because I know how to deal with them I
thought naira land is different I don't know they
can also detect IP whatever like the dating site
where I use to play my scam and fraudulent
activity I'm not surprised that those naira land
mod haven't ban this account yet cause they I
logged in from USA but sooner or later they will
ban and hide this post but they are too late cause I
know how to deal with them henceforth they can
never ban me again so if you're with me on this
download H. O. L. A and open any of your apps or
any of your browser through it and you will never
be detected on any restrictions don't download the
latest version cause it doesn't do the job thank me
later I'm off to get my self another nairaland
account and I'm registering as a females cause its
fun the more they ban the more I open na me and
them go tire
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Somebody pls help, youtube is not working on my itel1451. it keeps booting but can not play any movie.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
I've Rooted My P2s. The Following Day I Switched it Off it never Boot Again. It Stuck On Bootloop. Help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
jamesjake369:
them go tire
jamesjake369:
them go tire
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Shininstar30:
Somebody pls help, youtube is not working on my itel1451. it keeps booting but can not play any movie.
uninstall and install the latest version...make sure u also have a strong 3g network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shininstar30(f): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
morganist99:
uninstall and install the latest version...make sure u also have a strong 3g network

am trying to use d YouTube in ucbrowser as I don't hv space to download YouTube on my fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tolustx(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Good day pple. Pls I nid help. I connected my fone to a system and found out later dat d system has viruses. I scanned my fone (both memory card nd internal storage) for viruses and fixed them but I've not been able to read anything frm both storage media. When I check d properties, I still see dat there is an amt of used space and free space but I cannot see anything on it. Pls I nid to recover all dos files. Pls what is d way out. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ddjay: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hi,pls,I mistakenly block sms in my bb firewall, just discovered it blocked 123 sms,pls how can I view ds messages
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amigos(f): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
My bbz10 fell inside water I took it out immediately dried it it came up after a while it went off gave it to someone who lossened it and dried ut still not coming up no red light nothing nothin embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Helewud:
Somebody Help!!! my tecno P9 just switched off and cant on again
call me 08038603994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mainkendo: 1:26am On Nov 04, 2014
Emy sony xpera tab gets hooked up in the boot screen .I have made reset to the phone to no avail.
Pls help with your knowlegd
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mainkendo: 5:17am On Nov 04, 2014
My Sony Expera when on is hooked up in the booting screen and shows the booting logo continually.Pls i have made reset functions to the phone to no avail.Pls i need your help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HABRUZZY(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
iphone 5 dead won't turn on or charge any solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olaorire: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls help. my Blackberry is not browsing. When I used d phone browser it said it was only for Wi-Fi connection. When I installed opera-mini it didn't also connect to d internet despite I have enough MB to browse d internet. Pls help!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tarebreezy: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello guys. please are there any online websites where i can order for an infinix x502 screen. i'm in calabar but i cant find the screen anywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.