Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347508 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
WIZGUY69:

thanks bro.
i just did that, still waiting for there messages though.
what network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WIZGUY69(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
morganist99:
what network
mtn
I think its the phone settings o.
coz its working in other phones.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2014
Please help me. my sista'z phone itel it1220 android has a problem with calibration.wheneva she touch menu it touches anoda tin else.but recently d phone wen she plugs d charger 2 charge she folds d charger b4 it charges after rmovin d charger d battry level rmains @d same point. now she uses desktop d desktop indicates it charges but d battery remains @ d same level please help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by justi4jesu(f): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2014
Horluwahighdee:
Please help me. my sista'z phone itel it1220 android has a problem with calibration.wheneva she touch menu it touches anoda tin else.but recently d phone wen she plugs d charger 2 charge she folds d charger b4 it charges after rmovin d charger d battry level rmains @d same point. now she uses desktop d desktop indicates it charges but d battery remains @ d same level please help?

Change your battery, the fault might be coming from the battery or try someone else's battery to check the actual problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Arogunmasa(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2014
Arogunmasa:
Am having issues with my blackberry 9360.I think this issue started when I changed the power port.
1. The b3 drains quickly even if in switch off mode it will charge then stop.
2. The fone seems not to charge anymore despite the fact that it shows the charging icon. These are new b3s. I returned it to the repair shop and they see it hold a charge for few mins so deny there is an issue
Pls I nid help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lasunnaira(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
pls do u know how to get my tecno f5 screen replace
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stano2(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
stano2:
Pls engineers my BOLD2 doesn't accept any
memorycard,its always showing cannot be accessed
due to fatal error. I have tried to repair and format
but it also shows fail.
pls someone should pls help me out with the above
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by justi4jesu(f): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2014
stano2:
pls someone should pls help me out with the above

Your memory card appears to be corrupt, get a new one.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

and that's how d importer became an engr
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by justi4jesu(f): 7:27am On Nov 09, 2014
bobo65:

and that's how d importer became an engr

Bobo you really need some strokes like seriously... smiley

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stano2(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

I have tried up to 4 memorycards working in a bold 4 and tecno phones but its still showing that same tin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by baromontesquie: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
guys i nid help ooo.techno m7..my 3g h+ keeps hanging without loading any data(dos two up nd down arrows)..wat is d way forward..i can't browse wit 3g..pls help forward to techno gurus
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by radicalove(f): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
My mtn Android phone is giving me problems. The touchscreen has lost its sensitivity, what do I do. Please phone engineers, come to my rescue. Thanks a lot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by okazuu(m): 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
hi I rili need ur help here my opsson android fone my whatsapp just on it own removed by itself since then I have try to install it back but it has refuse to b installed I have even delete that one and download new one still the same tin if I try to install it dis is d response I get back (not installed) but other app can b installed pls wat can I do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
radicalove:
My mtn Android phone is giving me problems. The touchscreen has lost its sensitivity, what do I do. Please phone engineers, come to my rescue. Thanks a lot

Replace the screen

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by radicalove(f): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
[/color]
nani667:

Replace the screen
[color=#990000]
nani667:

Replace the screen
nani667:

Replace the screen

Thanks a lot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lasunnaira:
pls do u know how to get my tecno f5 screen replace

you buy another one and replace it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
okazuu:
hi I rili need ur help here my opsson android fone my whatsapp just on it own removed by itself since then I have try to install it back but it has refuse to b installed I have even delete that one and download new one still the same tin if I try to install it dis is d response I get back (not installed) but other app can b installed pls wat can I do.

ping me and let's do it 7E325654
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by XLR8(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
How much is the screen of a lumia 520 pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by echepops(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hello guys, I use a Nokia XL and im having sceen issues, its turning white & blurry...what could be the problem and solution pls. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Hello.
Please do anyone here has the Tmobile Galaxy S4 here and is rooted. please help me with EFS Backup to restore my Null IMEI. I'll be very grateful.

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2014
ewizard1:
Hello.
Please do anyone here has the Tmobile Galaxy S4 here and is rooted. please help me with EFS Backup to restore my Null IMEI. I'll be very grateful.

Thanks.
The Cause of the unknown baseband version error is a corrupt/damaged EFS folder that contains your Phone IMEI number. This error shows that your EFS Folder is
highly damaged . This is the Identification of your phone, without this you will unable to make calls and your phone number will appear invalid. You can check your
IMEI number by dialling *#06#
You'll usually know you've been hit by the NULL IMEI / Unknown Baseband when you observe:
* Bluetooth address is unavailable
* WIFI connection will work inconsistent
* Constantly rebooting
* Fake IMEI or Null IMEI # (normally - 004999010640000)
* Null Serial number -(0000000)
* Unable to register to network
When faced with the NULL IMEI on your Samsung Galaxy phone, consider using the following methods of fixing:
EFS DATA/IMEI Backup and Restore method
You'll need access to a working phone of the same model or its EFS backup
* Get a working phone of the same model which is rooted (see http://blog..com/how-to-root-android-easily-without-pc/ )
* Enable USB Debugging mode on the good phone ( Settings > Developer Options > Tick USB debugging )
* Connect the good Samsung Galaxy to a PC
* Download EFS Professional
* Extract and run EFS Professional.exe on the PC
* Click EFS Professional
* A new window should appear with more information.
* It will show you here that it’s found the good Samsung Galaxy and it’s all set to proceed
* Head over to the Backup Tab
* Make sure all the partitions are checked at the left and the device filter is recognized
* Hit the Backup Button, To Backup the EFS Folder of the good Samsung Galaxy
* Wait till backup is complete
* It’s now time to restore it to fix unknown baseband version on Samsung galaxy .
* Connect the Samsung Galaxy with Null IMEI / Unknown Baseband
* Navigate to the restore tab and hit restore button.
* Open up the dialer and enter *#06# to check your phone's IMEI
Another method to restore an EFS backup is to:
* Enable Debugging mode on the faulty Samsung galaxy (the one with Null IMEI / Unknown Baseband)
* Connect the faulty device to the PC
* Download the EFS Restorer Express
* Open The folder and double click the EFS-BACKUP.BAT file
* On the screen provide, select a method to restore the EFS via ODIN
* Finish
Odin method
This method is Samsung Galaxy S4 specific
* Download ODIN V3.09zip and extract it to a folder on a PC
* Download Samsung Galaxy S4 IEMI null fix zip
and extract it to a folder on the PC
* Launch ODIN and then select the PDA option
* Click the PDA button.
* In the window that pops up, choose the .tar file that you got after extracting the Samsung Galaxy S4 IEMI null fix zip file.
* Boot the Samsung Galaxy with Null IMEI / Unknown Baseband into download mode ( press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons at the same time)
* Connect the phone to the PC using USB cable.
* Click on the Start button in ODIN and firmware flashing will start (do not check re-partition)
* Wait for ODIN to complete the installation and then disconnect the phone from the computer.
FTM Method
* In the dialer , type- *#197328640# or *#*#197328640#*#*
* You will be prompted into the Command mode
* On the screen provided , Select Common
* Now Select FTM (Field Test Mode) ; FTM is for debugging.
* If (FTM) is on, you will have to turn this OFF
* As soon as FTM is off, your NULL or altered IMEI number will be restored
* Without leaving the Command screen press the Menu key
* Select Key input and enter option 2. In this case you want to turn it off
* Wait for a minute , this will turn your FTM OFF
* Remove your battery and sim card for 2 minute
* Slot your battery inside you Samsung galaxy Phone ( do not place your sim card in)
* When the phone is booted, enter the command mode again dial *#197328640#
* Select the Debug Screen
* After that, select phone control,
* Click on nas control
* Now, on the screen provided, click RRC(HSDPA)
* To Fix not registered on network or Null IMEI # , click RRC revision
* Now, click on the released version your phone is (here we will choose HSDPA )
* Final step to fix Null IMEI not registered on network for Samsung Galaxy is to turn off your phone then insert your sim or Insert your sim card then reboot your
phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2014
Pls engineers in d building... Am having issues with my Phantom A+(tecno f7) first wen am charging its very slow and i have tried diff chargers that are original... Secondly anytime i connect my phone to a system it only charges... And wnt b recognized by d system... Pls any solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abbeyd17(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2014
engineers abeg oooooo weneva I switch on 3g on my tecno s3 the network goes off and it won't cone up till I switch the 3g off ... pls ioooo I really need ur assistance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ewizard1: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Samtobh:

The Cause of the unknown baseband version error is a corrupt/damaged EFS folder that contains your Phone IMEI number. This error shows that your EFS Folder is
highly damaged . This is the Identification of your phone, without this you will unable to make calls and your phone number will appear invalid. You can check your
IMEI number by dialling *#06#
You'll usually know you've been hit by the NULL IMEI / Unknown Baseband when you observe:
* Bluetooth address is unavailable
* WIFI connection will work inconsistent
* Constantly rebooting
* Fake IMEI or Null IMEI # (normally - 004999010640000)
* Null Serial number -(0000000)
* Unable to register to network
When faced with the NULL IMEI on your Samsung Galaxy phone, consider using the following methods of fixing:
EFS DATA/IMEI Backup and Restore method
You'll need access to a working phone of the same model or its EFS backup
* Get a working phone of the same model which is rooted (see http://blog..com/how-to-root-android-easily-without-pc/ )
* Enable USB Debugging mode on the good phone ( Settings > Developer Options > Tick USB debugging )
* Connect the good Samsung Galaxy to a PC

Lolz, Firstly, Thanks for everything.

But i already know how to do all you stated.

ALL I NEED IS A BACKED UP EFS FROM A WORKING DEVICE!!!

The line in RED is exactly what i was asking.... grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Skynet247(m): 10:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
Guys,,, please how much is samsung galaxycore Gi8262 touch screen in the nigerian market...? Mine just stopped working...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by keandre: 12:07am On Nov 11, 2014
abbeyd17:
engineers abeg oooooo weneva I switch on 3g on my tecno s3 the network goes off and it won't cone up till I switch the 3g off ... pls ioooo I really need ur assistance

maybe you aint in a 3g ntwrk area,just call cc,them go fire hspa+ to your sim
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by salmaz(m): 1:24am On Nov 11, 2014
Pls i need recovery.img for Tecno F6 to flash cwm recovery on my Tecno F6. Your assistance in this regard will be appreciated.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2014
salmaz:
Pls i need recovery.img for Tecno F6 to flash cwm recovery on my Tecno F6. Your assistance in this regard will be appreciated.

Just look for d nearby person that can do that for you. Else, go to .com, it's there but it's like a price is attached to it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oseiwe(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2014
who knows how much to unlock iPhone 4S in lagos and which UK network would be easy.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2014
salmaz:
if your f6 is in good condition, I can teach u how to create it yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.