Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342156 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
andyjell01:
Good day every one
I bought a new blackberry q5 fon
Since its uses a mini sim card and d sim card slot is at d side,I hav to push in d simcard and a spring inside will push it out wen I want 2 retrieve d simcard from d fon.
It seems I pushed too hard and broke d spring and now it doesn't recognise any simcard again.
My question is can it b fixed?I've tried so many phone repairers in bayelsa state and they keep on sayin it can't b fixed here,can it be fixed in lagos?
Please its brand new not even upto 5 days
YEA COME DOWN TO COMPUTER VILLAGE IKEJA UR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fairprince(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Good evening all. Thank u for the nice jobs engineers. Pls Hw do I transfer my contacts and sms from Nokia E63 to BlackBerry Q10 phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amodu(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
I am using Nokia XL and don't know how to store on the memory card, don't know how to do sreen snapper or an apps to download for that and finally it seens the phone doesn't have voice recorder.

please help me out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by REX106(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
PLZ WE NEED INFINIX ZERO 16GB VERSION'S STOCK RECOVERY IMG FILE
ANY HELP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Salawuoladipupo: 3:07am On Nov 28, 2014
please help out. my techno m3 broken when I had an accident. both the screen damaged and got fixed. but it do reboot itself sometimes. I told the engineer and said he had reset it. but the problem still persistence. what can I do?.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ChubbyRomeo(m): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2014
Plz sum1 in d hawz shud help. hw much wil it cost 4 me 2 replace d broken screen of my tecno phantom a3 in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Pls can u help me out here, I just got dis samsung galaxy tab 3, tried to open d whatsapp but it keeps telling me dat my phone date is inaccurate, whereas my phone date and time is accurate and I'm using West African time. What do I do??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2014
REX106:
if it is the 77. something mb update for infinix zero 16gb version ,pz upload the update. zip to ur drop box account xo we can download
if u cn
plz
Pls can u help me out here, I just got dis samsung galaxy tab 3, tried to open d whatsapp but it keeps telling me dat my phone date is inaccurate, whereas my phone date and time is accurate and I'm using West African time. What do I do??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 11:28am On Nov 28, 2014
chindi:

When it tels you your date is inaccurate, it'll provide a button to set d date, just click d button and when it opens, don't bother setting anything since it's set already, just close and open whatsapp again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2014
amodu:
I am using Nokia XL and don't know how to store on the memory card, don't know how to do sreen snapper or an apps to download for that and finally it seens the phone doesn't have voice recorder.

please help me out.

Lol

It should av screen grabber, try pressing and hold VOLUME UP button and POWER KEY (AT THE SAME TIME) it should screenshot. If it doesn't work, download screenshot ultimate from play store.

The phone should av voice recorder naw. Maybe something happened to d voice recorder, just download another one from store again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hawlahscho:

When it tels you your date is inaccurate, it'll provide a button to set d date, just click d button and when it opens, don't bother setting anything since it's set already, just close and open whatsapp again.
Still not working.. Can I redownload it? Will it work?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hisholar2(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
plz help ooo,hw much is BlackBerry curve 4 casing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ChubbyRomeo(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
ChubbyRomeo:
Plz sum1 in d hawz shud help. hw much wil it cost 4 me 2 replace d broken screen of my tecno phantom a3 in lagos
Sum1 shud plz ansa my quex
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2sizzlin(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
pls my sony xperia sp lcd and digitizer screen is broken. Pls where can i buy the lcd and digitizer screen for replacement ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
chindi:

Still not working.. Can I redownload it? Will it work?

Uninstall and Install again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amodu(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Lol

It should av screen grabber, try pressing and hold VOLUME UP button and POWER KEY (AT THE SAME TIME) it should screenshot. If it doesn't work, download screenshot ultimate from play store.

The phone should av voice recorder naw. Maybe something happened to d voice recorder, just download another one from store again.

Heartfelt gratitude for coming to my aid. You didn't made mention of not been able to change the storage settings....I can't save on memory card.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Please is there anyway my samsung tab bluetooth can be fixed, it can scan, detect and pair devices but can't send nor receive files, it was not like that before, it started after I tried to share files with one blackberry like that and since then, it has not been able to send nor receive file from any other device.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 3:44am On Nov 29, 2014
amodu:

Heartfelt gratitude for coming to my aid. You didn't made mention of not been able to change the storage settings....I can't save on memory card.

yea. I deliberately ignored it cos I don't know if that's a problem or u just don't know how to access it. anyway go to settings, then storage and change d write folder to sdcard maybe that's d cause.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by trychris: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hi, my Lenovo A316i android phone is not booting beyond the animated brand logo. I have tried recovery, reset but still remains unresolved. Please what can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kolalere2002: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2014
Pls my android tablet wouldn't butt, charge or. Even come on at all. I need help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by amodu(m): 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hawlahscho:

yea. I deliberately ignored it cos I don't know if that's a problem or u just don't know how to access it. anyway go to settings, then storage and change d write folder to sdcard maybe that's d cause.

I am on my kneels for bothering you. The assertion that I don't know how to access it is not true. If you can help lay hands on the phone to confirm that there is no room for the change at the storage settings.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vosquare: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2014
is memory card repairable? As in a memory card dat is not displayin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Uninstall and Install again
I redownloaded it nd it worked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Hawlahscho(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2014
amodu:

I am on my kneels for bothering you. The assertion that I don't know how to access it is not true. If you can help lay hands on the phone to confirm that there is no room for the change at the storage settings.

Hmmmmm I think a phone like that has to av changing of storage, maybe cos av not operated it b4.
try changing the memory card.
confirm from another device (same model) if it's like that normally.
check if the sdcard is properly mounted.
em em em.... what else, unroot the phone if it's rooted maybe that's d cause.

Check those ones out 1st.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdul9025(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2014
SOMEONE PLS HELP, I DISCOVER MY TECNO F7
BLUETOOTH,WIFI,HOTSPOT STOPPED
WORKING AND THE CONTROLS TO ACTIVATE THEM
ARE NOT ACTIVE,THE WIFI,HOTSPOT,AND BLUETOOTH
IS JUST SHOWING ''TURNING ON'' BUT NEVER COMES
ON. and the battery keeps draining what DO I DO PLS HELP.I HAVE TRIED THE
FACTORY RESET command
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samfilo31(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2014
see wat my whatsapp+ is telling me

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2014
Samfilo31:
see wat my whatsapp+ is telling me

Err... It's a matter of being able to read sir.... They've clearly told you what to do there, look at what they clearly stated in RED on your screenshot, just follow those steps exactly and do what they say... That's all ✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2014
Help needed,whenever I connect my samsung to my pc,it shows 1.48gig,the internal memory is 32gig...what could the problem be?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bond008(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
help me pls. whenever i boot my tecno q1 it takes hours before my phone contacts appear. pls what could be the cause and solution. tnx
pls help me out!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
hello peepz, pls I nid help on.ma phone camera.
I use a tecno m7 nd d camera was quite ok ( as far as a tecno m7 could b). Nw d prob is dat afta a while, all d pics I took were blurry, I mean even a tecno fone wit a lower megapixel has a sharper image dan d ones I took. xo can anyone pls tell me wat d prob could b nd a possible solution?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Realtony76(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Please my ainol talos 2 tablet screen broke and calibration has been difficult... The price my engineer called is high for the touchpad replacement... And Bluetooth mouse and keyboard which remains my only option now... Isn't sold around here.... Can anyone help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sixtusjr(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Can anyone help me, my htc desirer 618 can only browse with opera mini, play store, UCweb and other apps that need internet doesn't work. I have about 4GB on Airtel, but if I tether to a pc it works well. What could be d problem?

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.