Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347465 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yomifola(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2014
bobo65:

is this a new development or its how it was when u bought it

It's not how I bought it. It's a new development.
Its doesn't recognize d sim.
Am even fed up
What can I do to it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by assalaamat(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
I've a nokia E72 that is no longer bringing out network, i've done factory resetting times without number and i've taken it to about five engineers at the computer village,ikeja but to no avail. The phone performs other functions but can neither be used to make/receive calls nor can it be used to browse. Pls, tell me the solution. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CuteDude53(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Plssss...help,my TECNO P9 refuses to on after i BACKUP & RESET IT.what do i dopls urgent help is needed!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
please is etisalat network 3g nationwide? I'm using edge network although my 3g network is on, solution needed please. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sunnshyn(f): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hi all,

A friend got an iPhone from someone, she says it's locked. Something about iCloud lock. Abeg una, can it be unlocked??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gowaga68: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello to all the Gurus here!

Please i just got an Iphone that is locked with its signup email address it reads"This Iphone is currently linked to an Apple Id (Kxxxxxxx@yahoo.com) sign in with the Apple ID that was used to set up this Ipone"

My questions are

Could it be unlocked even without knowing the full email address used?

Where could i fix this up?

my location: Lagos Island.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nas4q(m): 11:44am On Dec 09, 2014
please gurus in the house: kindly help me detect the problem
with my
bold 5 as it keeps showing a loading
sign on the screen. nothing presses at this time unless the
BlackBerry key that shows me a question mark. the name of
the app is "BlackBerry advisor". I removed d sim and
memory card and it doesn't show at first. tried memory
alone, same. tried sim alone, same. am tired. waiting.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Salawuoladipupo: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
my techno m3 was crashed when I had an accident. its screen broken and got fixed. but the phone since then do reboot itself. I tried reset and reformat the memory card. but the problem keep repeated. please help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bortmond: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
please any1 dat can help m wth my tecno n5 i ll really apr8 it, it isnt givng m d normal options of airplane mode and silent mode dat use to come wth power off option any time u press d power button. and also d menu button isnt workng.thank u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nugess(f): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
bobo65 pls my rooted gionee p2 went off while browing in the mornin and iv bin trying to switch it ON all to no avail pls wat could b d problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kchaste(m): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
my pastor's HTC incredible s went off as he was upgrading the OS and since then it has come up again. when its turn on, is only shows like I download arrow. green arrow. help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gorgeousnogo(f): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
my nokia 2730 phone no more showing light on the button after changing the case. Help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gorgeousnogo(f): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=dragnet post=7451221] my nokia 2730 phone no more showing light on the button after changing the case. Help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
hello engineers, please can a BlackBerry bold 5 from sprint work in Nigeria
I need answers fast.
thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by peterphd(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
hello, I need help. my infinix x500's SD card has been set to write protect and I don't know how to get it back to normal.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Nugess:
bobo65 pls my rooted gionee p2 went off while browing in the mornin and iv bin trying to switch it ON all to no avail pls wat could b d problem?

was the battery very low before it went off?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:51am On Dec 10, 2014
SkydaDGreat:
hello engineers, please can a BlackBerry bold 5 from sprint work in Nigeria
I need answers fast.
thank you

yea it will
u will use like 1k to unlock it
but etisalat bis won't work on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:53am On Dec 10, 2014
gorgeousnogo:
my nokia 2730 phone no more showing light on the button after changing the case. Help

the casing was changed roughly
there is a tiny bulb dat supplies light in dat compartment
either the wire was cut or it was broken
u can repair it for like 5h
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:54am On Dec 10, 2014
kchaste:
my pastor's HTC incredible s went off as he was upgrading the OS and since then it has come up again. when its turn on, is only shows like I download arrow. green arrow. help pls

the phone has been bricked
u will have to reload the stock (follow come) os on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:56am On Dec 10, 2014
Salawuoladipupo:
my techno m3 was crashed when I had an accident. its screen broken and got fixed. but the phone since then do reboot itself. I tried reset and reformat the memory card. but the problem keep repeated. please help me.

my advice
get a new phone
once a tecno phone starts this probs
it has reached the beginning of its end

u can flash it with 1k
but im 100% sure d probs will start again 2 weeks later

also try to use paper to make the battery tighter to the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:59am On Dec 10, 2014
gowaga68:
Hello to all the Gurus here!

Please i just got an Iphone that is locked with its signup email address it reads"This Iphone is currently linked to an Apple Id (Kxxxxxxx@yahoo.com) sign in with the Apple ID that was used to set up this Ipone"

My questions are

Could it be unlocked even without knowing the full email address used?

Where could i fix this up?

my location: Lagos Island.

lucky u
it can
at least the original owner hasn't reported it as stolen
call suntemi ..he is at ikeja 08065656796

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:02am On Dec 10, 2014
yomifola:

It's not how I bought it. It's a new development.
Its doesn't recognize d sim.
Am even fed up
What can I do to it

the issue wit q10 and q5 is dat d sim compartment is pretty tight. ..I guess uv damaged one of the pins d sim rest on
u can repair it at computer village
wen u get it done...try not to remove ur sim often and unnecessarily
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:05am On Dec 10, 2014
Elliotwiz1:
please is etisalat network 3g nationwide? I'm using edge network although my 3g network is on, solution needed please. thanks in anticipation.

its a network issue
sometimes location issue

two weeks back I went to enugu..couldn't get 3g ...but it came on a week later...dont bother calling customer care...they will play u music till u sleep off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:06am On Dec 10, 2014
sunnshyn:
Hi all,

A friend got an iPhone from someone, she says it's locked. Something about iCloud lock. Abeg una, can it be unlocked??

wahala

u get like 30k??
anyways call our iphone oga 08065656796
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:09am On Dec 10, 2014
spaceboy:
please gurus in the house I Have a problem with the WiFi of my phone,if I am trying to send a file to another device via xender, it most of the time has problems connecting to the other phone.Today I tried using my sister's laptop to browse it connected but it kept showing me no internet access.What do you think is d cause?I'm hoping it's not hardware related.I use an innjoo i2s white

dont get misled
no internet access doesn't necessarily mean it won't browse
just launch ur browser n check
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nugess(f): 11:19am On Dec 10, 2014
bobo65:

was the battery very low before it went off?
No,d battery level wz lyk 61% wen it went off..i even tried to charge ds mornin t wznt chargin and d phone s stil off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gorgeousnogo(f): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
bobo65:

the casing was changed roughly
there is a tiny bulb dat supplies light in dat compartment
either the wire was cut or it was broken
u can repair it for like 5h
okay, thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ennyboy12(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
pls gurus.....my tecno p9 refuses to on for days nw . ...nd it isnt charging either......pls help o....what could b wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.