Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342687 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funkyjms: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
honeric01:

Do you change smart phone screen? like Sony Xperia Z1?

I'm not an engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tclng: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
honeric01:

Called you concerning the Z1 screen (Xperia)

I can fix the screen for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by honeric01(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
tclng:

I can fix the screen for you

For how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by forelimb: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Can anyone help me fix the touch pad of my Tecno D5 Androd phone,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dolpaz: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
Hello Guys/engineer, who can help me in fixing my Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 touch screen pad.

you can holla me at 08168411971 with price

Thanks !
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Habayomie(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Pls who can fix my samsung galaxy s4 (clone)screen.?ikeja or sango otta. Name ur price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2014
Please I need to root my infinix zero.... Someone should help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aduku1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2014
Plus how much can I replace my Q10 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by otunlexy(m): 1:59am On Dec 20, 2014
Pls can anybody here help wit my iphone5s...it does not charge anymore,hav tested different chargers but still not charging.Plz wat do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emaculate99: 3:15am On Dec 20, 2014
can u guys help me? I have been trying to download applications using my android phone from Google play. Each time I try downloading, I do get a frustrating msg that my phone memory is not sufficient for the download despite the fact that I have more than enough memory on my phone.
semid4lyfe, dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert,
aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal,
puskin and other phone engineers.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Horluwahighdee(m): 5:00am On Dec 20, 2014
please help my broda,gionee p2 sim1 card slot stopped working yesterday? what can he do to it? because he said he can't use sim 2(2g) 4 browsing. engineers please help!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emaculate99: 5:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Horluwahighdee:
please help my broda,gionee p2 sim1 card slot stopped working yesterday? what can he do to it? because he said he can't use sim 2(2g) 4 browsing. engineers please help!!!
remove the sim, clean the back of the sim and the sim housing in phone either with spirit or saliva.. there u go.
Note: that is what I normally do, I don't know maybe it's ideal
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=emaculate99 post=29038467]can u guys help me? I have been trying to download applications using my android phone from Google play. Each time I try downloading, I do get a frustrating msg that my phone memory is not sufficient for the download despite the fact that I have more than enough memory on my phone.
semid4lyfe, dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert,
aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal,
puskin and other phone engineers.[/
Check your internal memory for low storage and delete unuseful apps and let see how it goes.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2014
Hello everyone..please i really need your advice...
i bought a bb curve 4 last week with the plan of giving it to my lil cousin..but i have come to notice that the fone keeps showing 'searching 4 network' no matter the area or sim card on it...
+it gets signal at times buh its always very weak as it goes off n on..
what i want to knw is if it can be fixed...cuz am thinking of flashing the fone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ezesun(m): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2014
having problem with my nokia E5-00. It used to work fine when I remove sim from it but whenever I insert the sim card it will just be rebooting and later display 'phone start up failed, contact retailer'.
Help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ezesun(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2014
how do I flash nokia phone with PC suite
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emaculate99: 8:47am On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=Pelumiv post=29040073][/quote]I tried the stuff but didn't work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vickers95(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
my 9930 crashed , it displays red light but doesn't come on. I gave it to some guy who tried to flash it but he said it didn't past the update stage.... another opened it but still couldn't fix it.I'm just confusedI used different batteries....same problem persisted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tess1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
I have an android phone. I`m having problem with the camera. it`s giving me this message "Camera error" "Can`t connect to camera" Anybody with any solution please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinswaggs(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Just fixed My spark Screen By Myself, all i did was open it and that was all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yinkarh187(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2014
engineers pls my techno f7 won't charge anymore.... although it will show sign dat it is chargin but d percentage won't increase only wen d battery is flat..nd it will only increase from 1% to lyk 13%....pls is it d i.c cos I've changed it b4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2014
Perfectly working TECNO p9 mini tab for sale.
Contact Me on 07064715146
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Can2012: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2014
Hello good folks,

I got two BB Playbooks from Dealdey in their recent Black Friday deal. They did state in the small print that the playbooks are in "showroom display" condition so one arrive with Dutch Language and the other arrived with locked password issue.
I cannot access the PlayBook AT ALL so cannot do a security wipe.

Error message: You cannot change users on this playbook, please log on with ... (An email address presumed to be that of the original owner)
I have tried to enter the wrong password up to 10 times hoping to get a "Security wipe" option but that has not come up. Now it locks one out for 15 minutes before another password can be attempted.

Please does anyone know a way out of this predicament?
Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EHITZ(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Please my Samsung Galazy Grand Neo screen is acting wierd, the shows series of wierd waves, what could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by franksam2009: 12:36am On Dec 22, 2014
yinkarh187:
engineers pls my techno f7 won't charge anymore.... although it will show sign dat it is chargin but d percentage won't increase only wen d battery is flat..nd it will only increase from 1% to lyk 13%....pls is it d i.c cos I've changed it b4
plz help this is exactly the same problem am having with my F7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by decepticos(m): 4:58am On Dec 22, 2014
Hi I have a problem with an htc one XL, the screen shifted, it still displays but the 3 'main buttons' at the bottom don't work. Please what do I do? Or where is the best place to get it repaired?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by minmini: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2014
Skywalker5:
How much to unlock a UK iphone 4s in Nigeria?

The cost of unlocking phone it depends on your Network provider and country it's locked now.You can get your iPhone4S unlocked from Network lock using Remote unlocking method. Which is the safe and secure method to unlock iPhone. You can get this service at low cost from MobileUnlockSolutions.com here you need to specify your Network name to which it is locked, IMEI number of your iPhone. Here they unlock your iPhone using latest versions of iTunes. This is permanent unlocking solution iPhone. Both upgrading and downgrading will not lock your iPhone again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sibepoc(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2014
Pls my spark sp c002 screen is broken. Can it be fixed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tclng: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
You will have to change the screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tclng: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
EHITZ:
Please my Samsung Galazy Grand Neo screen is acting wierd, the shows series of wierd waves, what could be the problem?

You will have to change the screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.