Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349160 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tclng: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
tess1:
I have an android phone. I`m having problem with the camera. it`s giving me this message "Camera error" "Can`t connect to camera" Anybody with any solution please?

the camera needs to be changed.contact for how to go about it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tclng: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
aduku1:
Plus how much can I replace my Q10 screen?

have you replaced it ,if not contact me for price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Caseless: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
tclng:

the camera needs to be changed.contact for how to go about it
i'm having problems with the password i used on my phone- i can't unlock it. I need ur help on this. Thank u in anticipation.
Model number: GT190820
phone: samsung.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2014
EHITZ:
Please my Samsung Galazy Grand Neo screen is acting wierd, the shows series of wierd waves, what could be the problem?

Change ur screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Change ur iPhone 6 and iphone 6+ screen nd the rest, call 07033185680
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funkyjms: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
funkyjms:
^^^
Is this number active on whatsapp please? Just beeped you

Meanwhile, I've got another small ish
Anytime I want add by pin on BBM, the send button becomes inactive
Help please

If the send button is inactive that generally means that the PIN you've typed is non existent.... If you type a legit PIN, the send button will become active and you can send ✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funkyjms: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slimkay83(m): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
The phone has been fixed and is working as expected though with little hitches. I must commend the guy. A complete gentleman he is.

Are u serious you want to change it,if yes then contact me on 07033185680[/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
slimkay83:
The phone has been fixed and is working as expected though with little hitches. I must commend the guy. A complete gentleman he is.

Are u serious you want to change it,if yes then contact me on 07033185680

Thank you so very much, God bless you and happy Xmas in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slimkay83(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
U too
ebab:

Thank you so very much, God bless you and happy Xmas in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dolakinz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hello house... Pls i av bin tryin to charge my samsung s3 wit d normal charger that charges oda android or bbm fones... Although it tells me dat it is charging, but rather than increasing, it decreases..
Pls help me out.. Is it dat samsung has its special chargers dat charges its phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akinswaggs(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Abeg, My TAb screen light keps blinking, onside goes dark and the other bright, any help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bilismss: 1:37am On Dec 25, 2014
hey there, anytime I switch on my phone it will hang after booting to home page then reboot by itself hanging by the phone's logo I remove my battery each time it does this several times before it can be stable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 3:32am On Dec 25, 2014
bilismss:
hey there, anytime I switch on my phone it will hang after booting to home page then reboot by itself hanging by the phone's logo I remove my battery each time it does this several times before it can be stable

What phone ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emperoracro(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2014
GOODDAY ALL,
Pls i just bought a Tecno P9 on monday 22/12/2014.
The following day i tried using the bluetooth and d phone started
vibrating continuously lik a clipper,same thing happens if the wifi
is on. i called d seller and she said she cant replace it, i should go
to carl care. this is the third day now, i even updated the os and its
still d same tin.pls is dia anything i can do to stop dis vibration?
THANKS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MoodysMood: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2014
Pls can anyone help me to root my itel it1501 (inote). I've tried everything I know but not success. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tellsblinks(m): 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hy pls help me..... I mistakenly uninstalled surbway surfers on my Injoo note running android 4.4.... The problem now is that I CNT find it on the phone....pls is there any location that uninstalled apps maybe found
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rhinoz: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
i have a tecno phantom A2. when i switched it on,it got hanged when the tecno icon displayed and never boot to home screen...i removed my ba3 and put it back but the phone is yet to turn on up till now..brothers pls wat is the solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
tellsblinks:
Hy pls help me..... I mistakenly uninstalled surbway surfers on my Injoo note running android 4.4.... The problem now is that I CNT find it on the phone....pls is there any location that uninstalled apps maybe found

LOL.... Err... No sir... It's gone.... You'll have to reinstall the app... Download from playstore or wherever you downloaded it from and install ✔
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
emperoracro:
GOODDAY ALL,
THANKS
maybe you need to do a factory reset, it might help out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
emperoracro:
GOODDAY ALL,
THANKS
a factory reset may be just the solution.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emperoracro(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Samtobh:

a factory reset may be just the solution.
The fone came from the factory lik dat, i will try the factry reset. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jerrick(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Please how much can I change ma tecno h6's screen??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tellsblinks(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
pls I need help
I subscribed for glo bis on my Injoo note...I successfully changed the imei....I changed the apn too DAT of blackberry.net but till now no. Sign of h+ or e
I am so confuse hear,I even went ahead to change it to another imei caus I thought the fomr IMei I used was not that of BlackBerry.... I later changed it to my phones imei and then cool to the new imei but till now no sign of network experts plsssssss help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by funkyjms: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
tellsblinks:
pls I need help
I subscribed for glo bis on my Injoo note...I successfully changed the imei....I changed the apn too DAT of blackberry.net but till now no. Sign of h+ or e
I am so confuse hear,I even went ahead to change it to another imei caus I thought the fomr IMei I used was not that of BlackBerry.... I later changed it to my phones imei and then cool to the new imei but till now no sign of network experts plsssssss help me

Try blackberryx.net
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Honexdos: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
akinswaggs:
Just fixed My spark Screen By Myself, all i did was open it and that was all
....mine is having the same problem, how did you go about it cos I tried opening it but to no avail.....08062263480, flash me twice I'll call u back. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Phestous(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Help!
Pls Engineers in the house, I have a nokia C6-01, I need to get it fixed.
The screen has not been displaying, yet the three button light still displays.
I gave it to the first engineer who believed it was the screen, he got another and it still didn't work.

The second engineer as been on it for over two months. He said the fault is from the connector and he needs to get another connector.

Please is there anyone who has a connector for sale?

Or can someone help me fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ilufemiloye10: 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
11 WONDERFUL TIPS TO IMPROVE AND BOOST YOUR ANDROID'S PHONE BATTERY LIFE. http://appsattack..com/2014/12/11-wonderful-tips-to-improve-and-boost.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Proospere: 12:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Pls I have BlackBerry Q10 and it used to wiped off when I restart it,I nid help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by opeyemi71: 7:06am On Dec 27, 2014
Pls, i need a battery for an htc sensation xl. Any advice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.