Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347218 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akpananiefiok(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
hapi new year friends, pls I have an itel android phone that whenever I switch it on, it would continue to boot and never stop, pls what can I do? I need your help pls!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tellsblinks(m): 6:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
ht guys and tech gurus.....pls I need your help
I downloaded the apk of injustice gods among us....I used the apk to download the data...but the prob now is that when the downloading have reach 1.39gb their was a low battery so my phone went down....I charged my phone then tried to continue my downloading to my greatest surprise the downloading is starting from biginning.... pls can someone help me caus I don't have Megabyte to download again

your advice is greatly needed thanks!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obamaweezy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
I need a help please. I just got Itel I note, am unable to change d imei number using mobile uncle and also I have tried rooting it but am unable to do so. Pls who can help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Johnpele: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
please whenever i insert memory card into my samsung galaxy Duos it always says "INVALID SD CARD" what do you think might ve the cause because i have tested several m.card in it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo007(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
hello plz when I use ma tecno h5 to an extent it will just suddenly stop an shows different vertical lines from up to down and it hangs and the automatically reboots by itsself
....plz ways wrong with it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by karferguso(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2015
My Motorola moto g just got a broken screen...any idea on the price and place of replacement?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2015
obamaweezy:
I need a help please. I just got Itel I note, am unable to change d imei number using mobile uncle and also I have tried rooting it but am unable to do so. Pls who can help me out
which rooting tool are you trying to use?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frehage: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Hello House! I've been struggling to backup my Gionee P2 with titanium backup to no avail. Please how is it done? And also a link to untouched Jbean C Rom or is there's a better one with dual 3g? Thanks a lot.

Regarding the Tbackup, after clicking "batch action", and "backup apps and user data", I can't find the final "run" or whatever button to click. What should I do? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Drmaverick: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
11 Phones To Watch Out for in 2015 - Part 1
In technology can only go one place...UP. Latest improvements are abound, processors are at blistering speed ,cameras are at eagle eye quality and cost...well,can only go one place...UP...lol.

No hope in sight yet for Blackberry as their products are not on my list(sorry to BB users,myself included) so without furthermore ado I give you the phone to watch out for in 2015....not in any particular order shaaa.

Samsung Galaxy S6-If you're a Samsung fan but would rather stick to a phone than a phablet then the S6 will be just what you're looking for. Samsung's finally expected to tackle the plastic build quality criticism that its S-series handsets have received, using an all-metal design in line with that of the Galaxy Alpha.

complete article: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/11-phones-to-watch-out-for-in-2015-part.html

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frehage: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Samtobh:

Regarding the Tbackup, after clicking "batch action", and "backup apps and user data", I can't find the final "run" or whatever button to click. What should I do? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frehage: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Samtobh:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frehage: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Regarding the Tbackup, after clicking "batch action", and "backup apps and user data", I can't find the final "run" or whatever button to click. What should I do? Any idea Sir? Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obamaweezy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Samtobh:

I have used z4root, kingroot, framaroot. All prove abortive
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enaeni(f): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Gd day pls my mtn line s nt working on my 9930. Phone pls wat do I do I jus subcribed 4 bbm bt its showing edge in small letters instead of EDGE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Get your tempered glass screen protector

Incredibly clear: Oleophoic coating and chemically treated surface offers crystal-clear

transparency.Totally sensitive: Glass is only 0.4mm thick; it will retain 100% touch sensitivity.

Simple installation: No bubbles, no fuzz – just a perfect fit.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fweshransom(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
Please I have Iphone with the following details.
Please I have Iphone 4 with > IMEI: 012850007923216 > Serial: 7M114VEAA4S > MEID: > Model: IPHONE 4 BLACK 16GB-ZAM > ICCID: 8901121011241205121 > Activated: true > Factory Unlocked: false > iOS: 7.1.1 > First Activation Date: 29/01/12 > Last Activation Date: 04/06/13 > Warranty: Out Of Warranty (No Coverage) > Warranty Started: > Warranty Ends: > Warranty Remaining Days: 0 > Purchase Date: 28/01/12 > Purchase Country: United States > Bluetooth Mac Address: 28E02C67C70E > WiFi Mac Address: 28E02C67C70F > Initial Activation Policy Description: Trinidad n Tobago Cable and Wireless > Applied Activation Policy Description: Trinidad n Tobago Cable and Wireless > Next Tether Policy Details Description: Trinidad n Tobago Cable and > Wireless > Lock Status: Locked > Find my iPhone: ON...

How do I unlock it and how much + how long. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2015
Hello Everybody , There are two items for sale and they are :

1) A Brand New MTN mifi

Price : #17,000

2) A brand new ipad mini (16gb ) Wifi + Sim

Price : #75,000

Call 08135753318 if u are intereted !!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2015
IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR GOOGLE PLAY STORE,
I'll give you the directives to use to fix it.
it has to do with a host file in your system files.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tbmas(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
I need to fix my samsung s3 screen. If you have any solutn, call 08090592219 or drop ur numba. Pls tel me d price first
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ahmstrng(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2015
5BZU3T9VD4
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ahmstrng(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2015
prof pls i need your help on this..my htc one s usb port is faulty as in it charges bt it doesnt appear on pc which means i wont be able to use fastboot and adb on pc with..i want to unlock my bootloader bt dats nt possible now...since my phone is rooted will it b ok to install a custom recovery like twrp or cwm tru there app like rom manger without brickin the fone since it is rooted
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olayiwola9(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
pls I need to fix my techno p9 battery, can any one help and at what amount?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femisoyebo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
PLS,MY TECNO M5 IS NOW TAKING LONGER TIME TO LOAD MY PHONE BOOK CONTACTS (OR REFUSE TO LOAD AT ALL )AND ALSO DEVELOPING HIGH TEMPERATURE DURING THAT PERIOD...PLS WHAT CAN I DO...THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THE PHONE REFUSE TO CORPORATE WITH ME..WAITING FOR YOUR ADVICE..THANKS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by inikamoze(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Who can help me unlock my Samsung Galaxy S3? Its a USA used phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mikeayus(m): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2015
Please help...my solo s350 usb port no longrr charges, seems d port is now bad, like how much does d charging port cost? How do I also root d phone, framaroot, poot av failed to work. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oswaldvictor72(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
my tecno m3 when i switch it it only shows tecno and freese. what will i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
oswaldvictor72:
my tecno m3 when i switch it it only shows tecno and freese. what will i do
do you have a PC?You need to download the M3 stock ROM and flash it to your phone using SP FLASH TOOL

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Novaworld(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Morning to you all.
I know many pple would have seen and may even be
experiencing this kind of response on our Android (I use
tecno) devices. It usually displays the notification when
you want to install some apps, as such it will necesitate
that you uninstall some apps from the phone.
Even after some times, this notification will still prop up
again.
If you have experienced this in the past, pls how did you
go about it? Is there any software that can move the
"phone only" apps to the SD card? so as to free some
space on the phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2015
Novaworld:
Morning to you all.
again.
space on the phone.
You have to root your phone and download ROOT EXPLORER OR ROM BOX TOOL lite version to delete some files written into your phone by apps, majorly called TOMBSTONES AND KERNEL LOGS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
tbmas:
I need to fix my samsung s3 screen. If you have any solutn, call 08090592219 or drop ur numba. Pls tel me d price first

what model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
enaeni:
Gd day pls my mtn line s nt working on my 9930. Phone pls wat do I do I jus subcribed 4 bbm bt its showing edge in small letters instead of EDGE

use glo sim
tho mtn ought to work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fortune440(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
Novaworld:
Morning to you all.
again.
space on the phone.
Please, i knw this is off context.. Can you help me generate a bb imel. I would appreciate it.. Send to Fortunemufc@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.