Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342638 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eph12(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
bjhaid:
try to hard reeesset
Done that already. I checked Google and I realized it's a common issue with most s4 users. I think it's a bug associated with android 4.3. Maybe if I go back to 4.2 or I can get a higher os it will be ok.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bufness(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Can someone telk me the price if a new motherboard for samsung s3 please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2015
bufness:
Can someone telk me the price if a new motherboard for samsung s3 please?
I have it contact me on dis 08023272214 but am in lagos ooo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by femside: 7:05am On Apr 18, 2015
NGQuestions:
Please I need help, I have a Samsung galaxy mega 6.3 with a bad screen. I want to change it. pls how much does it cost to do that. and how much is the screen? thanks!
contact me on dis 08023272214 I xan fix it am in computer village
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stereofreak: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2015
Pls cnt send msg to any short code number (like 131 141 200 ect) wit my infinix zero bt I can still send msg to any gsm number. D issue is nt my network cos av tried all network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by petitmonde(m): 10:54am On Apr 18, 2015
Pls help!ma bold 5 will not just come up.it only blinks red.frustrating!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mikewonder(m): 11:20am On Apr 18, 2015
pls i need help. i hv done evrytin possible but d 3g on my phantom a+ wont come up. wen i turn d 3g on d netwrk just disappear pics below...its really vexin o

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo007(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2015
Pls hw can I install a custom rom on my tecno h5 rooted without getting it bricked..........
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NGQuestions: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2015
femside:
contact me on dis 08023272214 I xan fix it am in computer village

I'm in enugu Bro. you will have to send it through a driver coming to the east. called ur number and it's not going through. I need the white(LTD + Digitizer.) and how much is it? how much is the flex for the home button.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Faisalmbm: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
pls i want to download dis modern combat 5
and come to know dat it requires internet
connection. can i go ahead and download it?
because i am afraid dat it will zap too much
mb when playing please.... i need ur replies.
tanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hormoryhemii(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
seriously the help rendered here cannot be quantified, kudos to every one

but I have a problem (phone wise) that I will like you guy to address for God sake
my techno phone(m7 to be precise) went of due to a dead battery, I charged it with a Nokia lumia charger(it charged) because the follow come charger was faulty, but Immediately I switched it on , I discovered that some of my apps stopped working, some were deleted and I could not install them back till date, and surprisingly it even displayed the demo on how to use your phone well(as if it was a new phone) but a day before this I download an mtk tool on playstore to tweak my imei to a blackberrybold(the tweaking was successful) pls how do I fix this mess........I can't install any app on my phone now...it keep saying an error occur no 24, something like that......even my avast antivirus was flushed out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
I have a samsung galaxy note 10.1 . The ba3 ws drained of power for some days. Upon charging, i culdnt get access to netwrk. I later got to learn that d imei has gone bad. The problm is d phone doesnt connect to a computer since d problm began. When connected to a pc, it starts charging instead of initializing d normal usb mode. I culdnt fix it cos no computer recognizes it. Pls, what do i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mochi1(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Good afternoon house. Pleas I can't install android apps anymore on my BlackBerry Q5,which I used to be possible. I don't know what the problem might. Please i'll be expecting a reply from anyone who might know what the problem may be.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by VinPeace(m): 4:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Engineers in the house...i need help seriously, how can i umbrick my pipo t3 phablet. It can only switch on but not booting to the menu.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dlenzin: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2015
Pls I have a problem with my Samsung galaxy core. It dropped some days back & the glass (digitizer) broke. I have replaced the glass (twice) but the phone is still not working well. btw, i already erase imessages from android to computer, but It responds to touch when it is first switched on but once the screen times out, the whole screen area does not respond to touch anymore only the back and menu area works. Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Geewynn(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
please i havee a problem....ii formatted my phone and since then it has refused to on.....i use a tecno h5 and it is rooted.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cheekah212(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls does anyone have an idea of how much it is to replace a damaged Samsung galaxy s3 screen and calibration?... My phone fell very hard against d ground and the screen was completely shattered.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daintyprincess(f): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls my Samsung grand gt-19082 was stolen this morning n av tried to no avail to locate it,anyone with a solution pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tayomi37(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Someone in the house shd pls help me. I am fed up with all these sms on my MTN line these 33050 & co is making me sick. How can l stop them
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tayomi37(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Someone in the house shd pls help me. I am fed up with all these sms on my MTN line these 33050 & co is making me sick. How can l stop them.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lildreezy(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2015
good night..Lol cos of time of post..

please how d hell does one screenshot on an Infinix alpha marvel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls my lg e980 got bricked when trying to install cm12 custom rom on it tried booting into recovery its not going through i need help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bellamy101(m): 4:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
pls someone should help me with a working link to download tecno m5 mtk backup Rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by toms55(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Guys I have a problem with my BlackBerry z1o (sTL 100-1) whenever I tried opening the camera I get error message The camera can't be started.. the OS is 10.2... please guys help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seanevadry(m): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello, I am here to seek for help to activate my Huawei y220-U10 Etisalat carrier. I everytime I insert other network sim it dose request input SIM1 NP CODE to activate.
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tinoselfmade: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Pls engineer I need help oooo my Nokia isn't seeing my sim card...I have done factory settings but it isn't still showing sim... Pls what can I do

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.